Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,715,056 members, 6,416,586 topics. Date: Monday, 02 August 2021 at 05:55 AM

I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me (3035 Views)

Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 11:56pm On Jun 13
Good Evening Sir/Ma,

My name is Olaoluwa

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

I need your support. This leg has collected the #60,000 left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

Please help me. I am begging for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My family and some good people from this forum have tried for me too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The bonesetter realigning my leg, said it will take 6-8 months for my broken bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 months lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

The bonesetter who is realigning my broken bones charged us the sum of #40,000, we've paid #30,000

The nurse who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #40,000

Everyday, we hire a car or Keke NAPEP to take me to the bonesetters house (his house is far from mine), we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke! I need to buy these drugs:

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Calcimax

Medmoral

Spartan C (vitamin-C Tablets)

Laclox

Cenpain

Hydrogen (for treatment of wound)

Injection Powder

Please help me.

Below are my bank details:

BANK NAME: First Bank

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3173689537

NAME: Tunde Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by JeffreyJunior: 6:26am On Jun 14
Put up an address where those drugs can be delivered.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by JeffreyJunior: 6:27am On Jun 14
Put up an address where those drugs can be delivered and who knows, you may get some help.

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by jalodo2: 7:55am On Jun 14
JeffreyJunior:
Put up an address where those drugs can be delivered and who knows, you may get some help.
TAOsoccerbizz, I am sure u av seen this.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 1:15pm On Jun 14
JeffreyJunior:
My Address: No 4, Baale Street, Owolola's Compound, Badore Town, Ajah-Addo Road, Lagos State.

Once you get to Badore Town, ask for direction to Baale Street or Baale Bus Stop, once you get to Baale Bus Stop, ask for Owolola's compound, that's the compound I live in. People here know me as Babatunde or Tunde.

My phone number is 0815 574 6911
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 6:42pm On Jun 15
Please Help Me

I took a picture holding a small placard showing my bank details to prove to you that I am the same person in all the pictures and videos I uploaded here. In the attached pictures below, look at the face of the person holding a placard showing a "First Bank" details, compare the face to the face in the pictures I have been posting here. Compare the face to the face in the video below.

Check the bank details written on the small placard am holding, compare the bank details to the bank details I posted here. You will find out the truth.

I am Olaoluwa, I had an accident. The pictures uploaded here are my pictures. I am the one in the YouTube videos. The "First Bank" details given here is mine. I am receiving the money you are sending to me and it's really helping me in taking care of my broken leg.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

1 Share

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 2:48pm On Jun 16
If you will like to do a whatsapp video call with me to see my face and my affected leg, this is my whatsapp number; 0815 574 6911

Am online now.

Please help me.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16
Well....I sent 10k from A—B.

11 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 9:47pm On Jun 16
9JAFULLBREED:
I received it. Thank You very much Sir.

Almighty God will protect you and your family from any form of accident. You will never lack money. Almighty God will bless you abundantly.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by Lamanii22(f): 9:48pm On Jun 16
9JAFULLBREED:

Awwww that's really kind of you... God bless you...

7 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17
Amen.

TAOsoccerbizz:
I received it. Thank You very much Sir.

Almighty God will protect you and your family from any form of accident. You will never lack money. Almighty God will bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 3:33pm On Jun 17
UPDATE ON MY HEALTH
Thursday, 17th of June, 2021

Good Afternoon Sir/Ma,

Today, in the morning, I was taken by Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) to the house of the man realigning my broken bones. He is a local bonesetter but very good in bone realignment. Since the day I had this accident, I have been hiring a Tricycle or Car to take me to the house of the bonesetter. The bonesetters house is very far from my house, so the Tricycle/Car driver charges me #1000 per day to take me to the bonesetters house. With your financial help and support, I am able to pay for the Tricycle/Car hiring whenever I need to visit the bonesetter for treatment.

Also, with your financial help and support, I was able to buy my medicines yesterday and paid part of the money I am owing my home care Nurse and the bonesetter. I was owing both of them the sum of #30,000, I have paid #20,000 yesterday.

The bonesetter (the man realigning my broken bones) said, it will take 6-8 months for my broken bones to heal and join together properly. This means I will be going to the bonesetters house for treatment every 3 days for 6-8 months.

Because of you Sir/Ma, because of your kindness and generosity, I am able to settle part of my treatment bills, I am able to buy my medicines, I am able to feed and survive, Almighty God will bless you and replenish your pockets. You will never lack money. Almighty God will protect you and your family from any form of accident.

Thank You Ma, Thank You Sir, For Your Kindness And Generosity Towards Me. God bless you once more!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 10:26am On Jun 19
Good morning Sir/Ma

I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to all the kind people on this forum who has been sending me money. God bless you all. May Almighty God provide for you and your family, may you never lack money.

And to those who wish to help me but has no financial power to do so, May Almighty God provide for you and your family too.

Thank you. With the money you sent me, I have been able to buy my medicines, settle part of my treatment bills and I have money to transport myself to the bonesetters house for the next 13 days.

God bless you all. Thank you once more.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 12:16pm On Jun 21
My leg today 21st of June, 2021

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 5:48pm On Jun 23
Good Evening Sir/Ma,

First of all, I want to thank you once again for your financial support and prayers so far. You are the one who gave me hope when I was broke and had no hope of treating my leg. Your financial support and prayers are the reasons why I am still alive. Thank you very much. May God bless you abundantly.

My leg is getting better, but I need to buy the medications listed below.

Cefixime Tab 500mg

Diclomol Tab

Vitamin C Tab

Antibiotic Injection

I was given these prescriptions this morning by a doctor who examine my leg this morning. My leg is swelling and I do feel some sharp pain in the knee area of my leg. I need to start taking these medications to reduce and stop the swelling and pain.

You, the good people of this forum, are my hope of surviving this trauma and its daily pain. Please help me.

My Bank Details is still:

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.
Thank you once more.

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by frozen70(f): 10:26pm On Jun 23
This is the kind of person that needs our help in this forum

I also contributed to him last week Monday after I made a live video call to him

Pls let's assist him financially

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 11:59am On Jun 24
TAOsoccerbizz:
Good Evening Sir/Ma,

First of all, I want to thank you once again for your financial support and prayers so far. You are the one who gave me hope when I was broke and had no hope of treating my leg. Your financial support and prayers are the reasons why I am still alive. Thank you very much. May God bless you abundantly.

My leg is getting better, but I need to buy the medications listed below.

Cefixime Tab 500mg

Diclomol Tab

Vitamin C Tab

Antibiotic Injection

I was given these prescriptions this morning by a doctor who examine my leg this morning. My leg is swelling and I do feel some sharp pain in the knee area of my leg. I need to start taking these medications to reduce and stop the swelling and pain.

You, the good people of this forum, are my hope of surviving this trauma and its daily pain. Please help me.

May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.
Thank you once more.
Someone sent me #2000.

I need #5500 more to pay for the medications.

You have really done well for me so far. God will replenish your bank accounts with more money. Please help me, I need to get this medications as soon as possible.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 10:36pm On Jun 25
TAOsoccerbizz:
Someone sent me #2000.

I need #5500 more to pay for the medications.

You have really done well for me so far. God will replenish your bank accounts with more money. Please help me, I need to get this medications as soon as possible.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by Obasanjoslim: 6:16pm On Jun 29
God will take care of you....relax God is in control
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 8:17pm On Jun 29
Obasanjoslim:
God will take care of you....relax God is in control
Thank you very much. May God bless you too.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 29
Olaoluwa, go and beg your fellow afonjas. Send them PMs and beg them to help you. Stop disturbing everybody. Buhari till all of you ewedu eaters have sense.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by Uglygurl(f): 10:06am On Jun 30
[quote author=Nonexistent post=103210447]Olaoluwa, go and beg your fellow afonjas. Send them PMs and beg them to help you. Stop disturbing everybody. Buhari till all of you ewedu eaters have sense.[/quote

This is so childish!
You don't just open your mouth and literally say nothing reasonable.
Accident can happen to anyone regardless your TRIBE,age,status and all.

6 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 12:46pm On Jul 03
I need more help.

My foodstuff finished yesterday and I need money to use as daily transport fare to the bonesetters house.

I go to the bonesetters house for treatment every 3 days. I hire a Car/Keke Napep to take me to the bonesetters house, I pay #1000 for this per day.

Today makes it one month and eleven days that I have been sitting/lying on bed unable to walk as a result of the accident I had, but I am getting better rapidly. With your help, I will escape this trauma. Please help me.

Thank you.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 3:53pm On Jul 03
This forum is my last hope to get help!

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by xperiencelove(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03
I'm just seeing this post. I also just sent you small change 3k. You will receive another support from me by next week. Sorry bro, I feel your pain.

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 10:19pm On Jul 03
xperiencelove:
I'm just seeing this post. I also just sent you small change 3k. You will receive another support from me by next week. Sorry bro, I feel your pain.
Thank you very much.

You just put food on my table, you and your family will never lack good things in Jesus name. You will never lack money. God's blessings and protection will be with you and your family always. Amen

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 11:50am On Jul 09
TAOsoccerbizz:
I need more help.

My foodstuff finished yesterday and I need money to use as daily transport fare to the bonesetters house.

I go to the bonesetters house for treatment every 3 days. I hire a Car/Keke Napep to take me to the bonesetters house, I pay #1000 for this per day.

Today makes it one month and eleven days that I have been sitting/lying on bed unable to walk as a result of the accident I had, but I am getting better rapidly. With your help, I will escape this trauma. Please help me.

Thank you.
My Leg Today 9th of July 2021.

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by Lamanii22(f): 5:47pm On Jul 10
Nonexistent:
Olaoluwa, go and beg your fellow afonjas. Send them PMs and beg them to help you. Stop disturbing everybody. Buhari till all of you ewedu eaters have sense.

C'mon nigga.... You're cruel

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 9:11am On Jul 14
Good morning Sir/Ma,

I am seriously broke, I need #2000 to feed myself and go for treatment today.

Please help me. Since the day I had this accident, I have not stand for 5 minutes not to talk of going out to work for money. Please help me, I need your assistance.

Thank you.

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by kendological(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14

How could you be so wicked?
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by frozen70(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14

Your own trauma is coming and it's likely to be more devastating than his

You need the experience and the worst is that, pride will not allow you to seek for help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? / Whoever Thinks Raising Kid Is Easy, See These (pics) / How Did I Get Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.