Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,713,802 members, 6,411,966 topics. Date: Friday, 30 July 2021 at 03:36 AM

I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me (2161 Views)

How 12 Persons Died And 7 Injured In A Ghastly Motor Accident In New’s Eve / 12 Of The Coolest Concept And Production Cars From The 2018 Paris Motor Show / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 12:20am On Jun 14
Dear Mods, please have mercy on me. Don't delete my thread, I truly need help!

Good Morning Sir/Ma

My name is Olaoluwa

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

I need your support. This leg has collected the #60,000 left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

Please help me. I am begging for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My family and some good people from this forum have tried for me too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The bonesetter realigning my leg, said it will take 6-8 months for my broken bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 months lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

The bonesetter who is realigning my broken bones charged us the sum of #40,000, we've paid #30,000

The nurse who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #40,000

Everyday, we hire a car or Keke NAPEP to take me to the bonesetters house (his house is far from mine), we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke! I need help to continue my medication.

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 6:03am On Jun 14
Please help me
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by jalodo2: 7:37am On Jun 14
TAOsoccerbizz:
Please help me
provide a phone number , whoever wants to help can make a video call , at his/her own time
U dont av to fix specific time.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by Anchor84: 8:10am On Jun 14
jalodo2:
provide a phone number , whoever wants to help can make a video call , at his/her own time
With the little I see Here,I truly believe this.If you really wish to help you don’t need calling on video,do what you can do to help Him.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by Anchor84: 8:11am On Jun 14
TAOsoccerbizz:
Please help me
ur Full name on the Acct pls?Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa??
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by jalodo2: 10:39am On Jun 14
Anchor84:
With the little I see Here,I truly believe this.If you really wish to help you don’t need calling on video,do what you can do to help Him.
Na so

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 12:52pm On Jun 14
Anchor84:
ur Full name on the Acct pls?Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa??
Yes, Correct.

I went for treatment this morning, and don't come online often like before that's why I am replying you now.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 1:19pm On Jun 14
jalodo2:
My Address: No 4, Baale Street, Owolola's Compound, Badore Town, Ajah-Addo Road, Lagos State.

Once you get to Badore Town, ask for direction to Baale Street or Baale Bus Stop, once you get to Baale Bus Stop, ask for Owolola's compound, that's the compound I live in. People here know me as Babatunde or Tunde.

My phone number is 0815 574 6911
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 6:21pm On Jun 15
Please Help Me

I took a picture holding a small placard showing my bank details to prove to you that I am the same person in all the pictures and videos I uploaded here. In the attached pictures below, look at the face of the person holding a placard showing a "First Bank" details, compare the face to the face in the pictures I have been posting here. Compare the face to the face in the video below.

Check the bank details written on the small placard am holding, compare the bank details to the bank details I posted here. You will find out the truth.

I am Olaoluwa, I had an accident. The pictures uploaded here are my pictures. I am the one in the YouTube videos. The "First Bank" details given here is mine. I am receiving the money you are sending to me and it's really helping me in taking care of my broken leg.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 1:59pm On Jun 16
If you will like to do a whatsapp video call with me to see my face and my affected leg, this is my whatsapp number; 0815 574 6911

Am online now.

Please help me.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 3:35am On Jun 18
UPDATE ON MY HEALTH
Friday, 18th of June, 2021

Good Morning Sir/Ma,

Yesterday, in the morning, I was taken by Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) to the house of the man realigning my broken bones. He is a local bonesetter but very good in bone realignment. Since the day I had this accident, I have been hiring a Tricycle or Car to take me to the house of the bonesetter. The bonesetters house is very far from my house, so the Tricycle/Car driver charges me #1000 per day to take me to the bonesetters house. With your financial help and support, I am able to pay for the Tricycle/Car hiring whenever I need to visit the bonesetter for treatment.

Also, with your financial help and support, I was able to buy my medicines yesterday and paid part of the money I am owing my home care Nurse and the bonesetter. I was owing both of them the sum of #30,000, I have paid #20,000 yesterday.

The bonesetter (the man realigning my broken bones) said, it will take 6-8 months for my broken bones to heal and join together properly. This means I will be going to the bonesetters house for treatment every 3 days for 6-8 months.

Because of you Sir/Ma, because of your kindness and generosity, I am able to settle part of my treatment bills, I am able to buy my medicines, I am able to feed and survive, Almighty God will bless you and replenish your pockets. You will never lack money. Almighty God will protect you and your family from any form of accident.

Thank You Ma, Thank You Sir, For Your Kindness And Generosity Towards Me. God bless you once more!

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 10:27am On Jun 19
Good morning Sir/Ma

I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to all the kind people on this forum who has been sending me money. God bless you all. May Almighty God provide for you and your family, may you never lack money.

And to those who wish to help me but has no financial power to do so, May Almighty God provide for you and your family too.

Thank you. With the money you sent me, I have been able to buy my medicines, settle part of my treatment bills and I have money to transport myself to the bonesetters house for the next 13 days.

God bless you all. Thank you once more.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 11:27am On Jun 21
My leg today 21st of June, 2021

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 5:47pm On Jun 23
Good Evening Sir/Ma,

First of all, I want to thank you once again for your financial support and prayers so far. You are the one who gave me hope when I was broke and had no hope of treating my leg. Your financial support and prayers are the reasons why I am still alive. Thank you very much. May God bless you abundantly.

My leg is getting better, but I need to buy the medications listed below.

Cefixime Tab 500mg

Diclomol Tab

Vitamin C Tab

Antibiotic Injection

I was given these prescriptions this morning by a doctor who examine my leg this morning. My leg is swelling and I do feel some sharp pain in the knee area of my leg. I need to start taking these medications to reduce and stop the swelling and pain.

You, the good people of this forum, are my hope of surviving this trauma and its daily pain. Please help me.

My Bank Details is still:

May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.
Thank you once more.

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 12:04pm On Jun 24
TAOsoccerbizz:
Good Evening Sir/Ma,

First of all, I want to thank you once again for your financial support and prayers so far. You are the one who gave me hope when I was broke and had no hope of treating my leg. Your financial support and prayers are the reasons why I am still alive. Thank you very much. May God bless you abundantly.

My leg is getting better, but I need to buy the medications listed below.

Cefixime Tab 500mg

Diclomol Tab

Vitamin C Tab

Antibiotic Injection

I was given these prescriptions this morning by a doctor who examine my leg this morning. My leg is swelling and I do feel some sharp pain in the knee area of my leg. I need to start taking these medications to reduce and stop the swelling and pain.

You, the good people of this forum, are my hope of surviving this trauma and its daily pain. Please help me.

May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.
Thank you once more.
Someone sent me #2000.

I need #5500 more to pay for the medications.

You have really done well for me so far. God will replenish your bank accounts with more money. Please help me, I need to get this medications as soon as possible.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 10:10pm On Jun 25
TAOsoccerbizz:
Someone sent me #2000.

I need #5500 more to pay for the medications.

You have really done well for me so far. God will replenish your bank accounts with more money. Please help me, I need to get this medications as soon as possible.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by gateleo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25
Get well soon...God will heal you. A token just sent...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 11:13pm On Jun 25
gateleo:
Get well soon...God will heal you. A token just sent...
Amen. Thank you very much. May God bless and protect you and your family always.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by iyemikEXchange: 7:07pm On Jun 28
Account credited. Get well man

1 Like

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:58am On Jun 29
Omo! Nairaland people are generous to their capacity; God bless you all.

To the OP, I don't have money to contribute cry cry but God know my prayers are with you, GET WELL SOON.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 7:46pm On Jun 29
iyemikEXchange:
Account credited. Get well man
Thank you very much. May God replenish your bank account in a million fold. May God's blessing and protection be on you and your family always. Amen
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 7:56pm On Jun 29
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Omo! Nairaland people are generous to their capacity; God bless you all.

To the OP, I don't have money to contribute cry cry but God know my prayers are with you, GET WELL SOON.
Nairaland people are good people. They are the reason why I am still breathing. If not for their financial help that rushed in for me exactly when I needed it, things would have gone worst for me, but I thank God and the people of this forum, reverse is the case as I am receiving and responding to treatment everyday.

Thank you very much, guests and members of this great forum. May God replenish your bank accounts in a million fold. May God protect you, your family and friends from any form of accident. Amen

I have paid for the medicines and injections, my treatment is going on and I am responding to treatment. My leg is getting strength and stronger everyday!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 12:25pm On Jul 03
I need more help.

My foodstuff finished yesterday and I need money to use as daily transport fare to the bonesetters house.

I go to the bonesetters house for treatment every 3 days. I hire a Car/Keke Napep to take me to the bonesetters house, I pay #1000 for this per day.

Today makes it one month and eleven days that I have been sitting/lying on bed unable to walk as a result of the accident I had, but I am getting better rapidly. With your help, I will escape this trauma. Please help me.

Thank you.
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 3:43pm On Jul 03
This forum is my last hope to get help!

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by EHI9ICE(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03
Hello Brother. Good evening

I just transferred you something.

I hope for you a quick and total recovery.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 10:17pm On Jul 03
EHI9ICE:
Hello Brother. Good evening

I just transferred you something.

I hope for you a quick and total recovery.
Thank you very much.

You just put food on my table, you and your family will never lack good things in Jesus name. You will never lack money. God's blessings and protection will be with you and your family always. Amen
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by gmacnoms(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03
TAOsoccerbizz:
Please help me
I sent a token
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 10:33pm On Jul 03
gmacnoms:
I sent a token
May God Almighty in his infinite mercy and grace bless and protect you and your family.

The help, care and love I received from the members and guests of this forum makes me happy and gives me hope everyday.

God bless you all. Thank you very much!
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by pipolad(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03
Token sent bro…God heal you real soon��
Re: I Had A Motor Accident, Please Help Me by TAOsoccerbizz: 5:45pm On Jul 04
pipolad:
Token sent bro…God heal you real soon��
Thank you very much.

May God's blessings and protection be with you and your family always. May you never lack money in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gmc Yukon For Sale / Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) / Forex Broker That Offers $1200 Free For The Real Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.