Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ (40301 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by wwwihy: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2021
‘Biafra is your source of income’ — Asari Dokubo tackles Nnamdi Kanu over ‘N20m gift’

Asari Dokubo, leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force (NDPSF), has accused Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), of turning the Biafran struggle into a business.

Dokubo, who made the allegation in a new video, accused Kanu of diverting funds meant for the Biafran struggle.

Both activists have been at loggerheads with each other over the quest for Biafra — the very cause that unites them.

The cold war between them resulted in the formation of the Biafra Customary Government (BCG) which Dokubo announced in March, with himself as the head.

“How is that an audited account? Why do Igbo people allow you, a conman, to be conning them? Igbos, you have to rise. He wants to destroy Onyeama. He wants to destroy Ekweremadu. He wants to destroy everybody and the Igbo people are keeping quiet.

“Biafra is your business now, you have no other avenue for gainful income. It is a pity how Igbo people have fallen for this evil, but your time is up.”

He further told Kanu that the offence the IPOB leader committed will be his nemesis, adding: “I am out for you. And I will get you.”

“I just asked that our people be allowed to vote and you sent your dogs. I’ve broken their teeth,” he said.

“Nnamdi Kanu, I’m not in your category but for this, I will surely bring you down. I will destroy this evil empire that is working as a hindrance to the restoration of Biafra.”

https://www.thecable.ng/biafra-is-your-source-of-income-asari-dokubo-tackles-nnamdi-kanu-over-n20m-gift

48 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by BKayy: 1:11am On Jun 14, 2021
This happened almost two years ago.
You Nigerian terrorists should upgrade your propaganda

393 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Ofodirinwa: 1:12am On Jun 14, 2021
igbo igbo igbo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by esnbrutality: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2021
2 years Ago News and this erroneously weak zombie resurrected a DEAD AND BURIED POST to feel happy.

IGBO ...UNA TOO MUCH!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

305 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by ogbuefi677(m): 1:15am On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
2 years Ago News and this erroneously weak zombie resurrected a DEAD AND BURIED POST to feel happy.

IGBO ...UNA TOO MUCH!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nnaa mehn,5% be giving 97% sleepless nights every day.
This one na American wonder oooo cheesy

*MODIFIED.
So,this 2yr old fake news is on frontpage
Not surprised cos Nairaland has a representative among the moderators for their islamist BMC janjaweeed party.
mind77,wehdone ooo

270 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Though an old news,no wahala it is our money.what we do with it should not be giving you sleepless nights.
The I ask again what is asari source of income because we know kanu is from a royal family and his parents trained him to university level abroad. before the ipob movement started

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by ScamHunter: 2:14am On Jun 14, 2021
These Afonjas do have nightmare over Igbo and Biafra. I do not know between them and Fulani who are more terrified of Igbo exit? It's understandable sha:

Too lazy to make meaningful life out of them selves without the free crude oil they've lived on for decades.
Too pusillanimous to confront the Janjawed waiting in their forest and scared that when Igbo finally exits, that they'll be devoured by the monster they groomed.

Pele.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by sapientia(m): 2:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Asari declare Biafra and shared out posts

FG pretended like he doesn't exist

He is still pained

IPOB men on ground don't use NL or Twitter

So they won't even see this rant

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Bluntguy: 2:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Just as militancy has always been your own source of income. Ewu.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Allsouls: 3:04am On Jun 14, 2021
What is the over blown pig in the creek talking about?, We have cross this stage few years ago.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Chikarata2020(m): 4:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Even if MNK isn't 100% genuine, his still better than those who engage in kidnapping and oil bungry just to earn a living. Pot can't be calling kettle black

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Yankee101: 4:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Kanu na scam now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by nothingspoil70: 5:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Asari Dokubo, an ijaw man made a statement, carried by a newspaper that is not even from Yoruba and most of the responses from those concerned are AFONJA! AFONJA! AFONJA !.
Nothing meaningful to say. Something must be wrong somewhere

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Karlovych: 5:36am On Jun 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed As an Osun indigene, I envy SS and SE in the level courage they have with their struggle. If only we had such will and boldness some of us wouldn't have been learning "Je suis" in Cotonou

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Upjis: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafran4life:
Though an old news,no wahala it is our money.what we do with it should not be giving you sleepless nights.
The I ask again what is asari source of income because we know kanu is from a royal family and his parents trained him to university level abroad. before the ipob movement started

Royal family
He should have used his father's money to do all this ,than ask people to dontant money for the struggle

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by heniford2: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2021
wwwihy:
‘Biafra is your source of income’ — Asari Dokubo tackles Nnamdi Kanu over ‘N20m gift’

Asari Dokubo, leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force (NDPSF), has accused Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), of turning the Biafran struggle into a business.

Dokubo, who made the allegation in a new video, accused Kanu of diverting funds meant for the Biafran struggle.

Both activists have been at loggerheads with each other over the quest for Biafra — the very cause that unites them.

The cold war between them resulted in the formation of the Biafra Customary Government (BCG) which Dokubo announced in March, with himself as the head.

“How is that an audited account? Why do Igbo people allow you, a conman, to be conning them? Igbos, you have to rise. He wants to destroy Onyeama. He wants to destroy Ekweremadu. He wants to destroy everybody and the Igbo people are keeping quiet.

“Biafra is your business now, you have no other avenue for gainful income. It is a pity how Igbo people have fallen for this evil, but your time is up.”

He further told Kanu that the offence the IPOB leader committed will be his nemesis, adding: “I am out for you. And I will get you.”

“I just asked that our people be allowed to vote and you sent your dogs. I’ve broken their teeth,” he said.

“Nnamdi Kanu, I’m not in your category but for this, I will surely bring you down. I will destroy this evil empire that is working as a hindrance to the restoration of Biafra.”

https://www.thecable.ng/biafra-is-your-source-of-income-asari-dokubo-tackles-nnamdi-kanu-over-n20m-gift
fake news from pity of hell dokubo and Nnamdi have amended there differences mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Fejoku: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Nairaland has turned to Biafraland.
The zoo govt is apparently working overtime and spending lots of money to discredit Biafra.
Proudly onye spare parts
Proudly IgboDOTcom.

21 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Bari22: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Meanwhile, a new tribe just emerged
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by flamingREED(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2021
The Bible says: who goeth a warfare at his own charges?

Asari will soon die if heart attack.
He should accept his deposition as the only war demon alongside his other Niger Delta ilks quietly.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by MajesticKris: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2021
Confused human being...

Asiri is filled with fear.... He's a clown and a foo for saying such....

I was once he's fan... Untill I noticed they only make noise and go back into hiding....

You claim to be a Nigerian yet, you can't come out with your boys and teach buhari and his herdsmen some lessons...

Of what relevance are YOU!!?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Monogamy: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Their palavas
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Gengetiele: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
These Afonjas do have nightmare over Igbo and Biafra. I do not know between them and Fulani who are more terrified of Igbo exit? It's understandable sha:

Too lazy to make meaningful life out of them selves without the free crude oil they've lived on for decades.
Too pusillanimous to confront the Janjawed waiting in their forest and scared that when Igbo finally exits, that they'll be devoured by the monster they groomed.

Pele.

Ordinary dot inside a big circle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by DesChyko: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafra Customary Government undecided

This one don ment.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by obembet(f): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Well we know but what about asiri Dokubo?

Tell us the source of your money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Absolutely true

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by 24kmagic: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Two fools

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ by Curious345: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Hnm.

Dokubo was a street Vikings in pH, metamorphosed into a criminal ,then into a political assasin, then a headman of his break away cult group, his greed persisted and then he went into kidnapping and killing of white men, and then when the heat was much

He left PORTHARCOURT and headed for the creeks where he started the NDVF Niger Delta volunteer force . HE WOULD BEGIN TO STEAL OUR CRUDE OIL , ARM HIS THUGS ,BOMB OIL PLATFORMS AND DESTABILISE THE WORLD OIL PRICE

INFACT ASARI DOKUBO started kidnapping in Nigeria and not the Fulani TERRORISTs .

ASARI DOKUBO single handedly chased away all the America ,Europeans and other white men from pH with kidnapping.

That man is indeed lucky to be alive ....

In other countries he would have been hanged

ASARI IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF OVER 2000 SOLDIERS OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.