Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again (47634 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Twitter Bans Political Adverts Globally (see Jack Dorsey's Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by hardon1(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
dmbb:
I said it, this man's business is shacking, he cannot survive without Nigeria.
Let him come out from his hiding place and apologise to our president and the people of Nigeria secondly, he must agree to obey all Nigeria's rules and regulations and to distance himself from the terrorists leader

Shaking my arse, he will not shake one bit. Nigerians don pay for adds
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

I think I love him more than you do grin grin

He understands and knows how to play his game.
yeah yeah he really does. He sees nigeria as a shakara babe that needs to be toasted well to gree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Onepeople: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:
C'mn..No be everybody dey naija na...I know you to be more reasonable than this

Jack is now the most patriotic Nigerian alive...but despite all these patriotism, the government isn't even looking his direction.

When I say our government gat ballz, I know waraimean.

Aswearugad, Nigeria is a country with ballz

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
this one is confused, he is begging a repented zombie to take it's easy in lashing on their stupidity.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by techWriter1: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
In Nigeria we standNigeria shall forever stand tall
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by dmbb: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

He cannot survive without Nigeria? Is Twitter not surviving without China? If Nigeria is a communist state do u think Twitter will care about coming to Nigeria?

Even if Nigeria is a communist state twitter will like to come to Nigeria the same way it was interested in China before it was banned. Haven lost China the only country it needed to survive is Nigeria given the size of our population and Economy as critical to his business enterprise
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by dmbb: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2021
hardon1:

Shaking my arse, he will not shake one bit. Nigerians don pay for adds
Since that is the case, he shouldn't be disturbing us, we don't like his tweets
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Ever8090: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2021
OsusHunter:
You see that Malo abul islam ane all those abokey fools,
It will never be well with all of you, with all your people, with buharî, with all the abokey fool ani and almajiri people.
The bastard is even disobeying the nepotistic government they're supporting. The fools are using vpv to access Twitter grin
USELESS parasites!
Is it by force to share one-NIGERIA with you people?

Marriage na by force?

Buharî is definitely the last fool ani man to rule Nigeria.
don't mind them very soon Nigeria will divorce the marriage and we will have five nations..
(1) Biafra Republic
(2) Oduduwa Republic
(3) Midland Republic
(4) Arewa Republic
(5) Niger Delta Republic
Their eye go clear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Gordson: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2021
uptimumOne23:
In Nigeria we stand

Nigeria shall forever stand tall
Your life will be chaotic and directionless like Nigeria.

Say Amen!
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Kingrefreshed: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Konpresor012:
https://mobile.twitter.com/jack/status/1404203298148737026

This northern people are Cums Aswear.

What Jack is doing is only in solidarity with June 12.
What is so Special about it? And they're ranting everywhere. Let me Burst una Almajiri brain....Jack had the best Experts and best professionals in his board.

He can monetize some of Twitter feature to recover any lose if he wishes so and that's it.

Let's stop acting stupid. There are so many Websites that are not accessible to Nigerians and the companies are still making millions without us.

Northerners think the world resolves around their Almajiri nyash grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Basher8583: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
he is catching cruise with Buhari and Lai Mohammed

Good for him. Buhari that I know does not dignify anyone with a response.

Go and ask the following people:
1. Reno omokri
2. Ffk
3. Fayose
4. Namdi kanu
5. SERAP
6. PDP
7. Afenifere
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by nereiskc(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Konpresor012:
Lol, when u think others u hate are down, u simply end up giving them lifeline. Jack may not know anything about Biafra agitation but u hv ended up telling him what to read & get affiliated to. when hv open it as google search & see how many people that was killed then. Believe me , he is going to be a biafrian.
To enlighten you the more; twitter or Facebook are not just social platforms; there is USA interest in these companies.
The more you play politics of hate, you rope more enemies on ur neck; one day the chair you r standing on will be taken off. You hv urself hanging on the rope u created out hate & be consumed.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Kolinakano: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Ever8090:
don't mind them very soon Nigeria will divorce the marriage and we will have five nations..
(1) Biafra Republic
(2) Oduduwa Republic
(3) Midland Republic
(4) Arewa Republic
(5) Niger Delta Republic
Their eye go clear...

Haba Ipob, why you start with your Dot Republic?
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Amotolongbo(f): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Basher8583:

Good for him. Buhari that I know does not dignify anyone with a response.

Go and ask the following people:
1. Reno omokri
2. Ffk
3. Fayose
4. Namdi kanu
5. SERAP
6. PDP
7. Afenifere
But how come Buhari has granted more interviews between the time of twitter ban and June 12 democracy day than he has granted since winning the second term presidential election?
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by uptimumOne23(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Gordson:

Your life will be chaotic and directionless like Nigeria.

Say Amen!

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by samnificent(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Fxck Twitter
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by joyandfaith: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
dmbb:

Even if Nigeria is a communist state twitter will like to come to Nigeria the same way it was interested in China before it was banned. Haven lost China the only country it needed to survive is Nigeria given the size of our population and Economy as critical to his business enterprise

If Nigeria does not exist as a nation , Twitter will close shop?
Twitter has been making money before it becomes popular in Nigeria.
Twitter users in Nigeria are not even up to 5M.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/242606/number-of-active-twitter-users-in-selected-countries/

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by RichBoy247: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I thought these “buharideens” have been told to delete their twitter handle, after their paymaster banned it in Nigeria.

Animals don't obey instructions.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Gamesmart: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Wait oh. Are u saying all those people tweeting aren't in Nigeria? Was elrufai not in nigeria when he was tweeting?

In terms of govt looking at face, pls is govt looking at ur own face? This govt has balls, yet bandits go to schools and pack people's children and nothing happens. Is that ur definition of balls?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by zoomzoom(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=102703093]I thought these “buharideens” have been told to delete their twitter handle, after their paymaster banned it in Nigeria.

KOO no contain DEM again OHHH!!!
They still use VPN, break their DARLING daddy's ban to tweet and abuse the OWNER of TWITTER.
Which kain IBERIBERISM is THIS?.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Giftexx: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2021
He may not be resident in Nigeria..
Amotolongbo:
I thought these “buharideens” have been told to delete their twitter handle, after their paymaster banned it in Nigeria.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Gordson: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Rule 2

Rule 2 kill you there grin
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by rhames(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Konpresor012:

Where is BUBus houseboy, AGF , will he arrest and prosecute these ones?
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2021
dmbb:
I said it, this man's business is shacking, he cannot survive without Nigeria.
Let him come out from his hiding place and apologise to our president and the people of Nigeria secondly, he must agree to obey all Nigeria's rules and regulations and to distance himself from the terrorists leader
you think highly of yourself. If you see him care, he only cares about how nigerians are good but not allowed to shine.
Sincerely nigeria doesn't make up to .5percent of any social media income.
This is fact not hear say.
His most income comes from USA,india,one of the korea,infact nigeria isn't in top 10
And top 10 already have 99petcebt of all his income.
How many nigerians are actually online sef.
Less than 40percent of Nigerians are on social media. Out of which maybe 20percent are on twitter.
Now let's do the star active users of twitter is not even up to 10percent and those actually paying for ads and other things are not up to 1percent. The total income of twitter in nigeria is less than 0.3percent of total income twitter make.
Infact he hasn't done any initiative to get more nigerians to pay for his services like facebook are doing with facebook boost your businesses program. Google also doing GMB.
He doesn't care at any time and has no reason to. If he shows care now, he is shocking it because of how the citizen responded and was totally against the govt.
He should show his appreciation to his lovers in nigeria but money... Na.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by BafanaBafana: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Cruise or no cruise, the guy can not sleep well again. Day and night na Nigeria dey him head. US, UK, EU, serap, etc have all barked and gone to sleep, he is now at the mercy of Buhari.
The guy should thread carefully lest the ipob curse follows him.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by kevoh(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2021
The zombies saying Twitter is losing money are making me to laugh grin grin grin If only you were not so ignorant! grin
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
Jack using non verbal communication to confuse malu people.

See how they are over rating their value by saying Jack needs Nigeria more. grin grin
So tell us something we don't know. undecided what does Jack mean by his twitts of Nigerian flag? explain please! since you Jack dorsey's spokesman and senior brother.

Why is Jack dorsey obsessed with Nigeria?
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2021
kevoh:
The zombies saying Twitter is losing money are making me to laugh grin grin grin If only you were not so ignorant! grin
I don't agree with twitter losing money buy why is Jack dorsey obssessed with Nigeria?

And how do you know he is not losing money? undecided are you his accountant or bank manager?
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by LordOfTheGame: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2021
There must be some hidden truth and powers that we the Biafrans possessed and have not realised it as these Muslim terrorists and their sympathisers have discovered. I mean, their fears about Biafra restoration making them obsessed and anything looks to them like BIAFRA AGITATION.

All I will say is, God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people against the vultures from the North.

All Hail Biafra !
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by PrinceofHCI(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2021
OsusHunter:
You see that Malo abul islam and all those abokey fools,
It will never be well with all of you, with all your people, with buharî, with all the abokey fool ani and almajiri people.
The bastards are even disobeying the nepotistic government they're supporting. The fools are using vpn to access Twitter grin
USELESS parasites!
Is it by force to share one-NIGERIA with you people?

Marriage na by force?

Buharî is definitely the last fool ani man to rule Nigeria.
Remembering PMB/GMB of blessed memory!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / "Saraki Treatment Awaits Dogara" - Obasanjo / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.