Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again (47635 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Twitter Bans Political Adverts Globally (see Jack Dorsey's Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Shady92(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Somebody should please help me with any vpn. I was using Samsung max and windscribe but they are not working now. Am using mtn
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Where is that clown. Nigerians reported app and from it's review google has deleted it from google playstore.
I think google is against nigeria also.
And it should be banned.
I think this should show the stupid reasoning of some northerners
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by HustlePro: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Wait....forget hypocrisy, is he saying the truth or not?
as a digital marketer and media buyer, I will say it is a lie borne out of ignorance. Nigeria is not even in top 20 of its target market. Jack understands that his platform gives voice to the oppressed.

Nigeria has one of the lowest purchasing power in her history right now and twitter is not so good for eCommerce ads. You will have better results by paying some people (called influencers) to tweet your business than paying twitter that money cos the former has better conversion than paying Jack... in essence, you will lose more money if you pay Jack.

Facebook has better conversion than twitter and that is the preferred platform for media buyers as we know we will make back our money IF we pay Mark...
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by uptimumOne23(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
HustlePro:
as a digital marketer and media buyer, I will say it is a lie borne out of ignorance. Nigeria is not even in top 20 of its target market. Jack understands that his platform gives voice to the oppressed.

Nigeria has one of the lowest purchasing power in her history right now and twitter is not so good for eCommerce ads. You will have better results by paying some people (called influencers) to tweet your business than paying twitter that money cos the former has better conversion than paying Jack... in essence, you will lose more money if you pay Jack.

Facebook has better conversion than twitter and that is the preferred platform for media buyers as we know we will make back our money IF we pay Mark...

What you didn't include is the fact that twitter users keep growing in Nigeria yearly and in few years to come, Nigeria will be among the top 5 target market for twitter. so it will be safe for them to fix the issues out with the government.

Also with this action from Nigeria, couple more countries will be looking into doing the same to check mate twitter,most especially in Africa.

It's bad for business

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzzz
Ignorance is a disease, my company employs african social media experts and pays them nothing less than 1k dollars and above for a start. An average graduate in nigeria once he finishes in university earns less than 200dollars a month that's if he/she sees a job.come to lekki,yaba in lagos and see youth making money in dollars from gigs from foreign companies cut across programming,jvzoo,social media marketing and so on and so forth.
These guys would have added to the unemployed youths in nigeria if not for these guys opportunity. Do you know how many persons I personally helped to get foreign gigs abroad with nothing less than 500k and above take home with lesser work?
Please stop talking out of ignorance and been stupid.
Your useless govt can't pay a senior staff in the ministry up to 250k a month after years of working for them and guess what that 250k keeps reducing in market as dollar increasing while guys who works remotely money increases. What does that tell you the real problem is?
Facebook and google brought the initiative of helping millions of african youth to get out of poverty by introducing free courses on their platform that you learn and go and hustle for jobs in other foreign countries while in Nigeria.
But poverty has eaten up your head not to know how they have subjected you to poverty.
See I am not talking of mouth, many I have seen have grab this opportunity making 10000$ monthly some 6000euros some have gotten investors for their businesses.
Go and ask paystack and th rest how they got to where they are.
The survival of andela, cchub and the rest but nooooo na that poverty be your birth right .
Ahhhhhggg

Some people really deserve buhari
how many percent of people does all these rubbish you call gigs make up? There is no need to call me stupid grin anyway that is what ussually happens when people lose argument they result to insults and derogatory remarks. I am guessing these few unkown irrelevant (examples) people you have mentioned are the statistics you were reffering me to. grin and you call me ignorant? grin grin
How much taxes does Twitter pay to nigerian government for these so called "gigs" you mentioned? You are also contradicting yourself with your assertions

More insults and derogatory remarks.. you have never even met me before grin you say poverty has eaten up my head? Okay if you say so!

I am gonna stop here because from your tone all you have are insults, you also sound like a kid come back when you are grown up enough.

FYI, I wasn't even born in Nigeria and i don't live in nigeria maybe that is why i don't view Jack Dorsey as a God like you do. Jack dorsey "twitter needs nigeria more than nigeria needs twitter. When you finally grows up you might see what i mean. Nigeria is bigger than Jack dorsey and his valueless twitter.
I wasn't a fan of Buhari but i am now he banned twitter! The man has balls!

Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sipsum:

The guy had three Nigerian flags on his page now.
He is even begging Patanmi to beg Buhari, so this guy na efulefu.
Don't mind foolish nigerians who are worshipping Jack Dorsey. Nigeria is bigger than Twitter and Jack dorsey.

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
how many percent of people does all these rubbish you call gigs? There is no need to call me stupid grin anyway that is what ussually happens when people lose argument they result to insults and derogatory remarks. I am guessing these few unkown irrelevant (examples) people you have mentioned are the statistics you were reffering me to. grin and you call me ignorant? grin grin
How much taxes does Twitter pay to nigerian government for these so called "gigs" you mentioned? You are also contradicting yourself with your assertions

More insults and derogatory remarks.. you have never even met me before grin you say poverty has eaten up my head? Okay if you say so!

I am gonna stop here because from your tone all you have are insults, you also sound like a kid come back when you are grown up enough.

FYI, I wasn't even born in Nigeria and i don't live in nigeria maybe that is why i don't view Jack Dorsey as a God like you do. Jack dorsey "twitter needs nigeria more than nigeria needs twitter. When you finally grows up you might see what i mean. Nigeria is bigger than Jack dorsey and his valueless twitter.
I wasn't a fan of Buhari but i am now he banned twitter! The man has balls!

Have a good evening.
once you understand that Nigerian govt is a failure and has no right to take money away from it's citizen that it couldn't provide alternative for that's when you will understand.
All of you that is supporting this tyrant go chop the breakfast one by one.
Those who lost their job what alternative does nigeria have
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
uptimumOne23:

What you didn't include is the fact that twitter users keep growing in Nigeria yearly and in few years to come, Nigeria will be among the top 5 target market for twitter. so it will be safe for them to fix the issues out with the government.

Also with this action from Nigeria, couple more countries will be looking into doing the same to check mate twitter,most especially in Africa.

It's bad for business
It is also time Twitter began paying some taxes to Nigerian government, Nigeria is bigger than Jack dorsey and his "twitter" Jack dorsey needs nigeria more than nigeria needs him and twitter. He should stop meddling in Nigerian government affairs he is just an American businessman.

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
once you understand that Nigerian govt is a failure and has no right to take money away from it's citizen that it couldn't provide alternative for that's when you will understand.
All of you that is supporting this tyrant go chop the breakfast one by one.
Those who lost their job what alternative does nigeria have
As i said, i will carry on with this argument with you when you are grown up, and as you said poverty has eaten my head and i am stupid, thank you for that insult i feel sorry for you.

Ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by byinks(f): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
he is catching cruise with Buhari and Lai Mohammed

It's a cryptic message.
White people make a lot from dealing weapons..
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by HustlePro: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Also with this action from Nigeria, couple more countries will be looking into doing the same to checkmate twitter,most especially in Africa.

It's bad for business
What is the use of people occupying your house without paying rents? Nigerians go there for cruises and nothing more. Twitter only recently started ads on there and even with increasing Nigerians on there, conversion there is poor... only a few companies use them to drive awareness and I do not see that changing in a long run... except that change their model to fit the eCom business.

Twitter does not need Nigeria... Giant of AFRICA is farce and should be discarded. Nigeria is not the big uncle these useless elites deceive you with... small ghana is running them street on economical scales lol... you don't wanna know goods from Nigeria being exported via Ghana due to our fukked up ports.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
HustlePro:
What is the use of people occupying your house without paying rents? Nigerians go there for cruises and nothing more. Twitter only recently started ads on there and even with increasing Nigerians on there, conversion there is poor... only a few companies use them to drive awareness and I do not see that changing in a long run... except that change their model to fit the eCom business.

Twitter does not need Nigeria... Giant of AFRICA is farce and should be discarded. Nigeria is not the big uncle these useless elites deceive you with... small ghana is running them street on economical scales lol... you don't wanna know goods from Nigeria being exported via Ghana due to our fukked up ports.
our uncle up there said twitter will pack up because of nigeria.
If twitter should dance to the tone of the govt.
It will lose its relevance.
If a govt official says rubbish and I cant question it or report that account then twitter is useless.
It was created to be a voice for all not for some people
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by HustlePro: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
If a govt official says rubbish and I cant question it or report that account then twitter is useless.
Don't mind him. He things Twitter is a Nigerian thing. They were even issuing threats that Twitter must come open office in Nigeria... awon weyrey
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by uptimumOne23(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
HustlePro:

Most people comparing Ghana to Nigeria knows nothing about Ghana. Ghana is a shadow of itself and far more worse than Nigeria when put into perspectives. We are not where we are supposed to be but we moving in fast pace from where we use to be

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by youngpresidooo: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Most people comparing Ghana to Nigeria knows nothing about Ghana. Ghana is a shadow of itself and far more worse than Nigeria when put into perspectives. We are not where we are supposed to be but we moving in fast pace from where we use to be
I can't say much about Ghana sha.
But what I know is that the central govt is useless. We need to decentralize it.
Let every region cater for itself and president deal with only foreign affairs things.
The north have dragged us back enough.
Western region had the first tv station in Africa , had many crazy developments before many european countries when we ran regional govt.
But now when we try to move up the north must always drag us down with their backwardness
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by uptimumOne23(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I can't say much about Ghana sha.
But what I know is that the central govt is useless. We need to decentralize it.
Let every region cater for itself and president deal with only foreign affairs things.
The north have dragged us back enough.
Western region had the first tv station in Africa , had many crazy developments before many european countries when we ran regional govt.
But now when we try to move up the north must always drag us down with their backwardness

I totally agree with you on the decentralisation, it's time for Nigeria to move on from this archaic system

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by PetroDolla2020: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
How can you say that? On what basis are you saying Ghana is far worse than Nigeria? If indeed Nigeria is better than Ghana, then please relocate to Nigeria.

At least in Ghana, you can sleep with your two eyes closed. Can you say the same in Nigeria here people are being kidnapped upanddown? Even Buhari is not safe from kidnappers. In Ghana you get 24/7 electricity. Ask your Nigerians friends how many hours of electricity they get in a day.

even with Ghana's boders closed, Nigerians are desperately sneaking into Ghana (bribing Ghanaian immigration officials upanddown) because their country has become too hot for them to live there and you are here talking crap?

As I said, you are free to relocate to Nigeria asap.

uptimumOne23:

[s]Most people comparing Ghana to Nigeria knows nothing about Ghana. Ghana is a shadow of itself and far more worse than Nigeria when put into perspectives. We are not where we are supposed to be but we moving in fast pace from where we use to be
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by HustlePro: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
uptimumOne23:

You are just a lying APC apologist that spready lies and live in denial of their own realities... quite easy for me to spot folks like you anywhere

Most West African HQ for foreign orgs are now in Ghana... WHY? WHY? WHY, IF YOU CLAIMS ARE TRUE?

A lot of Nigerians are in Ghana just to ease export of their goods...

My in law will be relocating there for business reasons too after he has done his researches as Naija don cast... He even encouraged me to visit there at least this year or next, obtain their passport and bank account for use.

I repeat, GIANT of Africa is a farceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by HustlePro: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
How can you say that? On what basis are you saying Ghana is far worse than Nigeria? If indeed Nigeria is better than Ghana, then please relocate to Nigeria.

At least in Ghana, you can sleep with your two eyes closed. Can you say the same in Nigeria here people are being kidnapped upanddown? Even Buhari is not safe from kidnappers. In Ghana you get 24/7 electricity. Ask your Nigerians friends how many hours of electricity they get in a day.

even with Ghana's boders closed, Nigerians are desperately sneaking into Ghana (bribing Ghanaian immigration officials upanddown) because their country has become too hot for them to live there and you are here talking crap?

As I said, you are free to relocate to Nigeria asap.

[/s]
Anybody found telling you that NIGERIA is doing well, my brother that person is an APC apologist. They are the one that is always denying our miserable realities as if the rest of are blind

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by uptimumOne23(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2021
HustlePro:
You are just a lying APC apologist that spready lies and live in denial of their own realities... quite easy for me to spot folks like you anywhere

Most West African HQ for foreign orgs are now in Ghana... WHY? WHY? WHY, IF YOU CLAIMS ARE TRUE?

A lot of Nigerians are in Ghana just to ease export of their goods...

My in law will be relocating there for business reasons too after he has done his researches as Naija don cast... He even encouraged me to visit there at least this year or next, obtain their passport and bank account for use.

I repeat, GIANT of Africa is a farceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You mean like Facebook, Microsoft and co... you don't know what you are saying. Nobody will tell that your so called in law before he relocates back to Nigeria.

I'm not talking about ghana from rumours, I know Ghana inside and out

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:
It was created to be the voice of all? grin not for some people? grin

Why did twitter ban Donald Trump then? And other people who twitter don't agree with their politics.

Twitter is shit, biased and highly politically partisan.

The end of that valueless twitter is near.

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by NGpatriot: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Tweet the Nigerian flag a million times, you are still banned in Nigeria and I hope it's forever.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Calitoscassius(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
All of yous hating on Nigeria, how have you contributed to make nigeria better? You ungrateful goons!!

You people should start by not collecting bribes and giving bribes where ever you go in nigeria. You must "dash" people money or find people "something" in every institution or office you go to. No one wants to do their jobs proudly, gratefully and honestly as a nigerian.

Nigerians lie about their ages, lie at job interviews, lie on their qualifications and certificates, lie about their addresses where they live, lie on everything.. very dishonest people nigerians.
Re: Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again by Sipsum: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Where is that clown. Nigerians reported app and from it's review google has deleted it from google playstore.
I think google is against nigeria also.
And it should be banned.
I think this should show the stupid reasoning of some northerners

The owner removed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / "Saraki Treatment Awaits Dogara" - Obasanjo / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.