Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners (1639 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by ifiokjohn(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
you don't reside in the SE.
you're just Somewhere outside the region instigating hate on this forum.
My friend pay a visit to that bridge and come back to this forum and appreciate Buhari for once, that's if the hate will allow you to see clearly
They should appreciate someone that called them 5%, A Dot etc? Just for building a bridge?
They should appreciate someone that stood by as Fulanis Herdsmen murder innocent Igbos in Enugu, Ebonyi etc?
They should appreciate someone that sent soldiers in 2017 to kill innocent igbo youths protesting with flags... Disgrace them by making them swim on muds etc?
Just cause of a bridge?

Did the north appreciate Jonathan for the schools he built for them.? Did they appreciate him for the few roads he constructed for thm?
Oga talk another thing.
Buhari hate the East, they hate him too. One one.
Someone that recently ordered for the massacre of Igbos ( treating them in the language they understand
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by Collins4u1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Abeg get out

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by Madmohamed1: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
BKayy:
This OP is too dull for my liking.
Where does the stupid 2nd Niger Bridge lead to?
Of what Economic importance is it to SE or Ndigbo in general?
You can't build a bridge to facilitate the evacuation of Ndigbo to lagos easier and expect reasonable people like us to applaud you.
If he wants to do something for Ndigbo, Enugu-Onitsha expressway should be a priority. Something that have not been constructed for the past 30 years.
Or allow our ports to function
talk about Enugu airport why don't buhari but his energy in that airport he just abandon it. He knows nndi Igbo will benefit from that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by chidyke77(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Op, i can never love a terrorist whether bridge or no bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by Thomist(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
just went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6601993/2nd-niger-bridge-opens-traffic and found out that the categories of igbos on this forum is full of hate.
Honestly I think those self acclaimed igbos on this forum don't even reside in the South East.
I recently passed by Onitsha and came across the Second Niger bridge and was so impressed by the speed of work that has been carried out, the bridge is almost near completion and even though I'm not a fan of Buhari but I must commend him on this one and this guy below has said it all

Now what baffles me the most is the way these guys were still ranting on that thread and some even said it's a project on paper which shows how ignorant and deluded these folks are and this is the same set of people that will still complain of marginalization and being the most hated tribe.
With this I can see that there is nothing Buhari/FG can do to please these guys. No need forcing them to be together just give them their 5 states and let them secede and go their way so the country can have peace.
The support they had for the UGM shows you how most of them are deluded, ignorant and bitter.

You rubbish the whole write up by saying Igbos are Ignorants. But in actual sense, tell me your tribe let's compare between your tribe and Igbos where the main Ignorant are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by Akanbiedu(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
just went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6601993/2nd-niger-bridge-opens-traffic and found out that the categories of igbos on this forum is full of hate.
Honestly I think those self acclaimed igbos on this forum don't even reside in the South East.
I recently passed by Onitsha and came across the Second Niger bridge and was so impressed by the speed of work that has been carried out, the bridge is almost near completion and even though I'm not a fan of Buhari but I must commend him on this one and this guy below has said it all

Now what baffles me the most is the way these guys were still ranting on that thread and some even said it's a project on paper which shows how ignorant and deluded these folks are and this is the same set of people that will still complain of marginalization and being the most hated tribe.
With this I can see that there is nothing Buhari/FG can do to please these guys. No need forcing them to be together just give them their 5 states and let them secede and go their way so the country can have peace.
The support they had for the UGM shows you how most of them are deluded, ignorant and bitter.

Appointments is what the Igbo people want, not projects. Afterall, they can ship their a-sses to Lagos and Kano if their land becomes unliveable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Appointments is what the Igbo people want, not projects. Afterall, they can ship their a-sses to Lagos and Kano if their land becomes unliveable
tell yourself the truth. Between appointments and projects in the SE, which one benefits an average Igbo man?
Thought you lots said it's the government's responsibility to create an enabling environment for it's citizens and with the completion of this second Niger bridge don't you think we the ordinary masses benefit more than some useless appointment
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thomist:

You rubbish the whole write up by saying Igbos are Ignorants. But in actual sense, tell me your tribe let's compare between your tribe and Igbos where the main Ignorant are.
I said most igbos on this forum
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Someone that recently ordered for the massacre of Igbos ( treating them in the language they understand
apparently you couldn't comprehend his statement.
He was referring to UGM/IPOB/ESN and all the criminal elements constituting violence and killing of security agents in the SE and also Bandits unleashing Mayhem in the NW
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by ifiokjohn(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
apparently you couldn't comprehend his statement.
He was referring to UGM/IPOB/ESN and all the criminal elements constituting violence and killing of security agents in the SE and also Bandits unleashing Mayhem in the NW
So na Unknown Gunmen own properties for every parts of Nigeria as he said? Not Igbos any more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by orisa37: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
BUHARI SHOULD GRANT THE SOUTH EAST FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS CONTROLS AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING FOR THEM TO FIGHT FOR.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) / Ijelespeaks Sends Letter To Imo Gov exposing the real killers PICS / Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.