Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

I’m Nobody’s Mate, Put Some Respect On My Name — Tacha, Tells Nigerians (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Nobody’s Mate, Put Some Respect On My Name — Tacha, Tells Nigerians (video) (811 Views)

"Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Bbnaija: Housemates Are Chasing Clout With My Name – Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Nobody’s Mate, Put Some Respect On My Name — Tacha, Tells Nigerians (video) by DGynx: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Controversial reality Star, Tacha Akinde, wants whosoever cares to listen that she is not anybody's mate.

Tacha in her latest video tells her haters that it's been more than two years since she got disqualified from the BBNaija reality show and they said she won't make it, well she is and continues to make it.

According to her, she has been out of the country for two months, and yet the moment she came back, she has already signed endorsement deals worth eight figures.

Apart from just been a social media influencer and businesswoman, Tacha Akinde is also a human rights activist, during the #endsars movement across the nations last year, she was actively involved in the protest in her hometown, Port Harcourt.

More also recently she was interviewed on the Popular Channels TV Program, Rubbin Minds, hosted by Ebuka  Obi Uchendu, where she shared her thoughts on the Federal Government banning Twitter operations in Nigeria.

source - https://twitter.com/Creebhillsblog/status/1404349780214550528

Re: I’m Nobody’s Mate, Put Some Respect On My Name — Tacha, Tells Nigerians (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Mbeke feeling Funky

Re: I’m Nobody’s Mate, Put Some Respect On My Name — Tacha, Tells Nigerians (video) by OnionBandit(f): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: I’m Nobody’s Mate, Put Some Respect On My Name — Tacha, Tells Nigerians (video) by timesup234: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
$1 okpo
Re: I’m Nobody’s Mate, Put Some Respect On My Name — Tacha, Tells Nigerians (video) by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
that it's been more than two years since she got disqualified from the BBNaija reality show
Her celebrity status is waning. Praise said winning a competition buys your name into the hearts of the masses for two years — four years with the utmost branding and publicity. After that hustle continues again if you didn’t plan well. Who remembers BBAfricaBayo today? Who remembered him four years after the show? Lol. Where is Anto? My cousin will pay no more than 30k to oil that one’s congo.

(1) (Reply)

“thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him / How Crazeclown Wedding Become The Biggest Wedding In Africa 2021 / Man Buried In ‘star Beer’ Bottle Shaped Coffin ; Video Goes Viral [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.