Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Was Rushed To The Hospital Two Nights Ago – Bobrisky (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Rushed To The Hospital Two Nights Ago – Bobrisky (video) (350 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Rushed To The Hospital Two Nights Ago – Bobrisky (video) by DGynx: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerian Crossdresser Bobrisky, via his Instagram shockingly revealed he has rushed to the hospital two nights ago.

According to him, he can't wait to show you all how big his hips and bum are now, and moreover, her fees just went up.

Bobrisky while sharing the news of been admitted to the hospital explained that all the pains his feeling and having in her hips were expected, but never the less her banging body is loading.

Recall just yesterday, Bobrisky waded into the drama that ensured on social media after Nigerians took the opportunity to drag Gospel singer, Tope Alabi after she criticized another female Gospel singer's song.

In Bob's opinion most of the many Yoruba celebrities for their eye-service over taking sides on the issue.

https://twitter.com/Creebhillsblog/status/1404365534670557185

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Tells Burna Boy He Is Davido Biggest Fan At A Club / Bbnaija Reunion : Wathoni Deep Secrets Exposed By Tochi(video) / Erica Owes Laycon An Apology -kehinde Ajose, PR Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.