Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? (23688 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? / Man Wearing The Nigerian Jersey As A Native Attire (Photo) / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Stino7: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mikester:
We all irrespective of our gender have one or more attires we love to see on the other gender and would wish our partners would wear them. cool

If you're in this category guy or lady, married or single, kindly share your choice of attire for your partner so we can see for ourselves.

Here is mine below...

I would rather go with 1 and 3 they are more easier to pull

The first and second are a turn on for me while the latter two are a big turn off.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by pode(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Number 2 picture
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Poco you and brown shoes cheesy

Check out the first guy. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Check out the first guy. embarassed embarassed
I see brown shoe, but shoe na shoe

1 Like

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by fatymore(f): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
drtee247:

You must be a northerner
no
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by thinkmoney(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mikester:
We all irrespective of our gender have one or more attires we love to see on the other gender and would wish our partners would wear them. cool

If you're in this category guy or lady, married or single, kindly share your choice of attire for your partner so we can see for ourselves.

Here is mine below...

The first and second are a turn on for me while the latter two are a big turn off.
Tell me first, if that date is at ur house or away. I will really know ur mind after this
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by angelfallz(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Well for me I like skin tight dresses on my woman.
Gown: I want it to be skin tight and not below the knees. It has to be showing her *cleavage and nipples, no bra or pant or underwear whatsoever*
Skirt: pencil skirt is what i want and it has to be above the knees. *no pant or underwear whatsoever*
Bum short: I don't like denim, so it has to be a bum short that is stretchy and really hugs her buttocks, I would like to see her *cameltoe*
Loose gown: No problem but I want to see a lot of skin.

Please note it depends on the occasion oh!
if we are at home i expect bum shorts with a tight crop top, no pant and bra, unless she just want to wear only pant and bra.
If were going out casual, bum short is still okay or leggings.

For the ** please note that it depends on the lady in question, if she is the shy type, she would not be able to pull those off.

Pictures below show the kind of clothes i expect from my woman.

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by angelfallz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Well for me I skin tight dresses on my woman.
Gown: I want it to be skin tight and not below the knees. It has to be showing her *cleavage and nipples, no bra or pant or underwear whatsoever*
Skirt: pencil skirt is what i want and it has to be above the knees. *pant or underwear whatsoever*
Bum short: I dont like denim, so it has to be a bum short that is stretchy and really hugs her buttocks, I would like to see her *cameltoe*
Loose gown: No problem but I want to see a lot of skin.

Please note it depends on the occasion oh!
if we are at home i expect bum shorts with a tight crop top, no pant and bra, unless she just want to wear only pant and bra.
If were going out casual, bum short is still okay or leggings.

For the ** please note that it depends on the lady in question, if she is the shy type, she would not be able to pull those off.

Pictures below show the kind of clothes i expect from my woman.

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by wumi2017(f): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
jawalis:
I love black wears on fair ladies. It makes me happy. Especially a black bodyfited gown. That was what wumi2017 wore that got me carried away till date.
I like Nancy isime anyday anytime. I wish I’m rich so I could afford her. I would be happy

Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by drtee247(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
fatymore:
no

Oh okay! Will go with yoruba then
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Not suit. He is not going for Shell interview.
Something simple and smart.

Buh all these wears you posted would pass for a corporate interview or 1st day @ work grin grin besides only broke ass boyz will go on a date dressed like that ... goodluck
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by fatymore(f): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
drtee247:

Oh okay! Will go with yoruba then
yes

1 Like

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
pocohantas:
The question isn’t a one-size-fits-all.

It would depend on the kind of date. Is it a movie date, dinner date, after work date, church date, picnic, poolside date…etc. Dress appropriately and neatly for the date.

Most importantly, wear brown shoes. Thank you. kiss kiss

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ishilove:

I see brown shoe, but shoe na shoe

Ishi it is for the highly spiritual. cry

1 Like

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by ashewoboy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
pocohantas:

It would depend on the kind of date. Is it a movie date, dinner date, after work date, church date, picnic, poolside date…etc. Dress appropriately and neatly for the date.

The type of date that will lead to the other room. dinner date is enough.

what will you be wearing?
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Navy blue/Black turtleneck tucked into black chinos/jeans with black flat sneakers with a clean shaven look to set off his chocolate skin against the black and bring out his pretty boy looks/innocent face.

Or

A nice fitted (not tight) long sleeved (requiring cuff links) Atiku. The top should be a bit long. Also clean shaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Regex: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
bukatyne:
Navy blue/Black turtleneck tucked into black chinos/jeans with black flat sneakers with a clean shaven look to set off his chocolate skin against the black and bring out his pretty boy looks/innocent face.

Or

A nice fitted (not tight) long sleeved (requiring cuff links) Atiku. The top should be a bit long. Also clean shaven.

I been think say you don marry born pikin sef.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Regex:

I been think say you don marry born pikin sef.

Married people don't go on dates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by EgusiShankly: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
3..and 1 if the gown can atleast drag beyond the knee.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Choice22(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
ashewoboy:
Kimberlywest, put on a gown without pantiescheesy. you could wear a lingerie to make it classy. also don't forget to wear waist beadcheesy.
My type. You be sure guy
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Regex: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Married people don't go on dates?

I didn't know.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by jawalis(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Shoot your shot on Nancy's page.....After all na so banky take slide into adesua's DM..cheesy

Be bold...
Thanks bro. You are a brother indeed.
But I believe it's good to be sincere with oneself. Like Bella Schmudda (even if I lie to the world... I can never lie to myself). Boldness cannot pay bills bro, these lady lives way above my standard. Banky has the money and fame to woo Adesua you know. But I have just myself and me.

2 Likes

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by jawalis(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

is she rich?why then do you have to be rich to afford her,is she selling anything?
what exactly do you mean by afford,is it the money to lavish on her or the one to pay her pride price?
I don't know how you defines riches but to me: yes she's rich. I mean I don't have the resources to take care of her in all ways. That's what I mean by "afford"
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
jawalis:

Thanks bro. You are a brother indeed.
But I believe it's good to be sincere with oneself. Like Bella Schmudda (even if I lie to the world... I can never lie to myself). Boldness cannot pay bills bro, these lady lives way above my standard. Banky has the money and fame to woo Adesua you know. But I have just myself and me.
E go better...Up your hustle and game...We have 10001 nancy out there ok.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Mikester: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Not suit. He is not going for Shell interview.
Something simple and smart.

I can see you're a woman with taste wink
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Mikester: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
meobizy:
Another stupid jambite thread.

Really? Not surprised
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Mikester: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Just G-string grin grin grin

Funny you
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Mikester: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
pocohantas:

I believe the most common is dinner date wink.

Why the love for brown shoes?
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Mikester: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
damorikoko:
There are no rules to dressing.

Once you are successful and have MONEY...You can choose to wear jalamia to any event.

A poorly thought advice.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Mikester: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
thinkmoney:

Tell me first, if that date is at ur house or away. I will really know ur mind after this

She's in a process... grin
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by jawalis(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Munzy14:

E go better...Up your hustle and game...We have 10001 nancy out there ok.
Bless up
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by emmyN(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Would depend so much on the venue...

Movies - casual... Jean and top, bodycon gown, shorts and tees... paired with sneaks or sandals...

Beach - shorts, kimono, breezy gowns...

Proper date involving fine dining - a dress and heels...

Also, too, it depends on my company...

Do you normally go on dates with women? Men don't wear gowns.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slimming Soap; Does It Really Work? / Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails / About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.