Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. (708 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by daddymummy(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2021
In all animals,it is the males that fight over females.

But in human,it is the females who fight over males.

Why?

Because in a male-female human sexual relationship,a man offers his money,his substance and his livelihood for sex offered by the wife.

Women also like sex, but in the woman and man relationship, psychologists have proven that men get sex in return for offering his livelihood.

A man suffers to get a livelihood so that a woman can enjoy.

A woman does not suffer to make a man enjoy.

So sex was given to a man so that his income, livelihood and possession will be used to take care of women.

Of course some men may argue with me and even curse me.

I don't blame them.They are masters in cursing and they like living in deception and denial.

But all experts in male-female relationship have agreed that most men go into relationship to have sex and most women go into relationship because they are looking for love, money, comfort and possession.

So a woman always fight over a man because she does not want to lose the money, and the material things a man is offering.

Because to find another man who would offer his livelihood to the woman,may be hard.

So she fights to keep other women from her spoil.

But a man would never fight over a woman because to have sex is easy.

Even if another man takes his woman,he can easily have sex across the street.

So a man does not lose anything if a woman leaves him.

It is the woman who loses because she has left behind her spoil.

But in animals, males don't offer anything.

They just have sex and move on.

The female animals are the ones that may suffer because of pregnancy.

So in animals, males fight over female animals.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by daddymummy(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2021
A woman once said she wanted men to start fighting over women.

I told her that it would not be fair.

A man is the one that approach you for a relationship in which you are the one who would enjoy more.

Imagine an employer approaching an employee and pleading with her to accept the well paid job.

It is the same in male-female human relationship.

Women are the ones who supposed to approach men because they are the ones who would gain.

But women are so proud to ask a man to befriend them even when it will pay her more than some jobs.

So a man had to approach her first(because she is too proud to tell a man she needs him),beg her, and after an initial shagara, she would agree.

The man then provides her with accommodation, money, food and sex.

A man suffers to get her, suffers to make her comfortable and the only thing he gets is sex, while she gets his money,his livelihood,his substance and also sex.

She gets sex also because although few women may not like vaginal sex, they certainly likes their breasts being sucked or touched.

So a man who believes he must spend on a woman so that he can have sex, must also remember that the woman also needs sexual experiences, like sucking/touching her breasts, sucking/touching her sensitive spots and she also wants penetrative vaginal sex.

Then why does she not spend on you to have this experience, the same way you spend on her?

So if a man is the first to approach her, then get her comfort, his money and his livelihood,

why should he then fight over you after having done all these for you?

It is the woman who suppose to fight over him,at least that is the only way to show her love and appreciation for all he has done for her.

Note: A person who is being approached for a relationship has gained psychologically because he or she feels honored, desired, appealing and attractive.

So women want men to approach them to feel honored, desired, and attractive.

But they are so proud to do the same to men.

Do unto others what you want them to do unto you.

But women are so proud to do to men what they themselves want men to do to them

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by chatinent: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2021
I don't fight for anything.

It's not about women.

It's about not getting injured.
Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Unfortunately I've seen some lowlife idiotic guys fight for ladies.
I can't do that pls. It's not worth it
Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by daddymummy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Women are always taking what is good and leaving the bad ones for men.

Anything that is appealing is what women collect in a relationship, leaving the bad ones for men,

but men are so naive to see that women are exploiting them.

Anything that is good is what women grab.

Things like: A man's money belongs to both the man and woman, but a woman's money belongs only to her.

2)A man must approach a woman first so that she can feels desired, attractive and important.

3)A woman can slap a man, but a man must not slap a woman.

Anything that would make a man look important, women must oppose it.

That is why women condemn other women for fighting over men.

Because by fighting over men,it shows that men are important.

That is why women oppose other women for fighting over men.

But that doesn't stop women from fighting over men.

They would continue to fight over men.

Also if a woman is humble enough to approach a man, other women would hate and fight her, because she is making a man to feel important.

Like I said, anything that makes a man important,is always very painful to women.

But men are so naive and sex-focused to notice what women are doing against them.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by finnitori: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oh, friend, it is sad that men don't fight over women. Anyway, it is very easy to find a man on a dating site and I know the best maturedating review. Here you will find the best dating apps where you will find your soulmate. I have recently met the love of my life after trying an app in the review, so I recommend not wait, but act and meet new people.
Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by daddymummy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
That is why I was telling someone that if a man must approach a woman, and make her his own.

Let it be a woman who hates other women, but loves only males.

Some men may abuse me for this.

But it is true.

A woman who hates other women would be better than most women who spent their time and energy on how to manipulate men.

She would not support women against men.

She would not be happy to hear that a woman is taking advantage of a man.

I have met at least 2 women who really loves the male gender, but hate other women.

I tell you the truth: She was really wonderful.

She would not hesitate to bring a woman down to save a man.

Women want men who hates all men, but loves only her.

But if a man also want a woman who hates other women and love only males, women would not be happy.

See double standard.

A woman who hates other women does not mean she would go about doing women harm.

No.That is not what it means.

Because it could lead to jail.

It means reserving all your goodness only for the male gender.

It means respecting the male gender in such a way that you can exonerate the male gender from an evil situation while allowing the females to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by daddymummy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
That is why I was telling someone that if a man must approach a woman, and make her his own.

Let it be a woman who hates other women, but loves only males.

Some men may abuse me for this.

But it is true.

A woman who hates other women would be better than most women who spent their time and energy on how to manipulate men.

She would not support women against men.

She would not be happy to hear that a woman is taking advantage of a man.

I have met at least 2 women who really loves the male gender, but hate other women.

I tell you the truth: She was really wonderful.

She would not hesitate to bring a woman down to save a man.

Women want men who hates all men, but loves only her.

But if a man also want a woman who hates other women and love only males, women would not be happy.

See double standard.

A woman who hates other women does not mean she would go about doing women harm.

No. That is not what it means.

Because it could lead to jail.

It means reserving all your goodness only for the male gender.

It means respecting the male gender in such a way that you can exonerate the male gender from an evil situation while allowing the females to suffer.

It means if you have to choose between a man and a woman to make him/her to face evil, you will choose the woman, and allow the man to go free.

The problem we have now is that most women will rather save a fellow woman than save a man.

That is one of the evidences that women don't have any love for men but only want his possession.

But if you choose your fellow women over men, and men end up being destroyed,

Is it a fellow woman that is going to supply all your needs?

Are you going to marry a fellow woman?

Can the woman you are preferring over a man be humble enough to do half of what the man was doing?
Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by FreeSpirited: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Stupid idiotic cult boys fight and even murder themselves over women.
Re: Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by Womanizer(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
There are women everywhere so why should one be fighting over something that is plentiful

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Older Women Tw3rking Their Big A$$ In Church Surface Online [watch Now] / Advice Me :- Should I Call Efcc Or Dss / Can I Go Ahead With My Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.