Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo (28951 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / Video Of Governor Sanwo-olu Playing Chess With An Autistic 10years Old Champion / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With 10-year-old Champion, Ferdinand Maumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Vicotex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Go and play chess with master Vladimir Putin
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by bigdammyj: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Noted
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Lisara(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
So nice of the Governor.

The boy looks sick though, maybe that’s his look anyways.

Edited:

Maumo was born with cerebral palsy, but God’s for him. Goodluck to him in his future endeavors, and to us all.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Progressyac: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okay naa
From nothing the little child has play a game with Governor, grass to grace.
More blessings to you
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by oluwaseyi0: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
nice one
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by seunsiju(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
So good things can still come out of biggest slum in Africa. ....Makoko

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by nick50(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na arrangee stuff... On a normal day this little boy will beat this drug addict hands down
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by ruggedtimi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpele:
grin the little one don't want to beat the governor silly ,u want the boy to go empty handed ,secure the bag my dear ,who chess help
chess don help the boy
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by doncollino: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's easy to know those with little brain,
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Tonyx5(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpele:
grin the little one don't want to beat the governor silly ,u want the boy to go empty handed ,secure the bag my dear ,who chess help
Chesss pushed him this far
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by naijadrivablog: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
massingale:
He didnt want to win the governor. A stalemate is better !!

The boy has been thought 48 laws of power
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by joejoenla1: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
By example + on track or the fun of it
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by realray(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
From his facial expressions the boy is not happy with the gift. How can you give a genius sharpener as gift. He deserves an iPhone, apple laptop and a digital work station to sharpen his skills.
This is how you are preparing an 65 89 years old man as your next president. Shame on lord lugard. Even the àboki have rejected him.

I agree with you, if is BBN now na they will be writing cheque up and down....
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by drealbobo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice one son. Like i use tell my students, a never can tell where your skill can take you too. I so much love the game of chess, i would love to play with . Lets see if its gonna end in a stalemate.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Thinktwicemybro: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
realray:

I agree with you, if is BBN now na they will be writing cheque up and down....
Don't mind them, they can reward prostitutes for going naked on tv
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by mrkings84(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpele:

Chess help the boy
U mean Ferdinand Maumo the lad!
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Malawian(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Samwo seem to know how to play Chess. I can see he already castled his king. I chop one guy money that year for this game. another game na scrabble.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
HE Sanwo olu knows how to creat memories. An intentional leader indeed!
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by adedayoa2(f): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
When do they put in for this competition? my nephews and niece do trash all those air force officers in their school. I believe one of them can win this competition.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by manitoba(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good one for Lagos and chess.

And special thanks to the Chess in the Slum Initiative headed by Tunde Onakoya for fishing this star out of the Makoko Slum.
#MakokoChesstotheworld
#Ferdinandthesuperstar

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by PrinceMajestic: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Beautiful. That's a standard board or mat. The boy is great indeed. Why are chess players rarely found in Nigeria? To tell you most Nigerians are stocked in low I.q n dumbos
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by clothingonline(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you want patek watch like the one on sanwolu hand DM payment on delivery
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Johnne32(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Beautiful. That's a standard board or mat. The boy is great indeed. Why are chess players rarely found in Nigeria? To tell you most Nigerians are stocked in low I.q n dumbos

There are chess players in Nigeria. It's only that they are not given enough recognition. That's why it seems they are rare. If the government can just focus on the sport a bit, you will see a huge rise of players.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by FarahAideed: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
dynicks:
While someone some where .....who calls himself a leader, Is so much engrossed in the affairs of cows and wants to forcefully create an empire for them!!

The man is clearly a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Johnne32(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
adedayoa2:
When do they put in for this competition? my nephews and niece do trash all those air force officers in their school. I believe one of them can win this competition.

It's not as easy as that grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wow, congrats to him.
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happiboispot:
angry He looks malnourished

go dey give am food na.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / Appeal Court Voids Order On E-Transmission Of Election Results In Lagos / Senator Shehu Sani Invites Kanye West To Visit Slave Ports In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.