Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,711,931 members, 6,405,607 topics. Date: Monday, 26 July 2021 at 01:45 PM

“i’m Not Comfortable With Nigeria’s Economy" - Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “i’m Not Comfortable With Nigeria’s Economy" - Buhari (130 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / I’m Not Really Dating Eminem – Nicki Minaj / Nigeria Economy: Buhari Gave Us Mandate To Target North -w/bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Comfortable With Nigeria’s Economy" - Buhari by Asuneblog(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14
President Muhammadu Buhari has lamented over the current state of Nigeria’s economy.

Buhari lamented that he is not comfortable with the country’s current economy.

President Buhari made this known during a media interview on Nigerian Television Authority, NTA.

He urged Nigerians to take up Agriculture in a bid to boost and save the dwindling economy.

To read more, visit www.asuneblog.com.ng
Re: “i’m Not Comfortable With Nigeria’s Economy" - Buhari by fourboys: 1:36pm On Jun 14
Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Investment / Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student / Enugu Student To Cool Off In Prison For 2 Years Over Whatsapp Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.