Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta (53151 Views)

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta / 2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by tholhusomhie: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
When olori burukus' (bad headed people) are in power, the people groan.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by tutudesz: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Andres28:

How moronic and idiotic are you. you expect me to mention the name of my village, you Fulani rotten green teeth.
Guy I challenge you, no such thing happen in Delta State and for your information I am from burutu

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Everfrank:

Handiwork of IPOB.
Niger Deltans should look beyond that letter critically and they will know the real people behind it.
IPOB are on a relentless propaganda campaign for annihilation of the Fulani. The herdsmen are being hunted down and killed in the east and yet they didn't send a letter to any eastern governor.
The recent massacres of innocent people in Benue was equally committed by IPOB to fool the Benue people and aggravate an already precarious situation.
They also want to cow the Ijaw into submitting to a fraud called Biafra.
One plus one equals two.

And did IPOB kill these Deltans ? Terrorist sympathiser .

https://t.guardian.ng/news/14-feared-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-delta-community/

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Str8talk21: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
To the Niger-Delta Region, you people are bunch of lily-livered two-faced weaklings. Right in your faces, the tyrant and jihadist called Gen(rtd) Buhari is busy using oil money from the Niger-Delta to develop Northern region, especially d Northwestern region at detriment of your village-like region dat supposed to look like d Dubai of Africa. But, unfortunately, your leaders are busy ripping u guys off while ur youth are wasting their lives in cultism instead using such prowess in pushingbd murderous killer Fulani herdsmen out of your region. So sad, dat ur so-called son, former President Goodluck Jonathan could not even use d oil wealth to develop ur region. So sad, dat d sapele water most of ur leaders, elders & chiefs drinks have not allowed them to ponder that after 10-15yrs there wouldn't be any oil left , then by dat time, "ina eye gò dòn clear" .

You guys shld keep on deceiving ourselves, fold your eyes and do nothing while Fulani oligarchs use ur oil wealth to amass wealth all in d name of dis useless contraption called Nigeria.

Has anyone thought it wise to ask what is d North contributing to the centre that they are all in d corridors of power without giving any other region, tribe to have a say.

So shameful, that God gave your region oil wealth, but ur leaders, elders & Chiefs 'dòn fall God hand'.

Make Ámádi órá twist d mouth of anyone that will abuse me for being blunt & sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Easy5265: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
The fulani/herdsmen killings have happened without warning from them. Letter writing has never been their mode of operation either. I see ipob hands all over this, probably to get the Niger Delta openly and more vociferous and rightly so against the fulani jihadist. We'll see how this episdoe unfolds. Tyrant buhari the dullard in chief is dragging Nigeria to the edge of war.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Easy5265:
The fulani/herdsmen killings have happened without warning from them. Letter writing has never been their mode of operation either. I see ipob hands all over this, probably to get the Niger Delta openly and more vociferous and rightly so against the fulani jihadist. We'll see how this episdoe unfolds. Tyrant buhari the dullard in chief is dragging Nigeria to the edge of war.

Fulani attacks in delta state are common, no involvement from IPOB.

This was in March.

https://businessday.ng/agriculture/article/leave-our-bushes-angry-delta-farmers-demand-as-they-protest-herdsmens-attack/
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Bullhari: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
See the Fulani warning letter to Delta Governor https://www.nairaland.com/6602112/fulanis-warning-message-governor-okowa#102700353

Jihadists' Bomb Threat: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/jihadists-bomb-threat-niger-delta-militants-vow-take-10-fulani-lives-every-life-killed
If you want fulani herders to stop all this nonsense, take the fight to their land. Let there be reprisal attack on their lands as they attack the south.

Go to Katsina, kill and rape their women and children as well. Bet me, they will stop these their killing spree.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Shikini: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gbam
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Andres28:

It's like we are about to eat some cow meat again in delta state.I remember the last time this idiotic Fulani's attacked and killed a farmer in my village in delta...boys carry gun enter bush slaughter more than 200 cows, killed more than 30 Fulani herdzmen and buried them in the bush..Till today Dem never near our boundary again.
The most dangerous and ruthless state in Nigeria is delta state. They want to play with fire and sulphur.idiotic people.
where in delta state?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Grantedgold8(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Str8talk21:
To the Niger-Delta Region, you people are bunch of lily-livered two-faced weaklings. Right in your faces, the tyrant and jihadist called Gen(rtd) Buhari is busy using oil money from the Niger-Delta to develop Northern region, especially d Northwestern region at detriment of your village-like region dat supposed to look like d Dubai of Africa. But, unfortunately, your leaders are busy ripping u guys off while ur youth are wasting their lives in cultism instead using such prowess in pushingbd murderous killer Fulani herdsmen out of your region. So sad, dat ur so-called son, former President Goodluck Jonathan could not even use d oil wealth to develop ur region. So sad, dat d sapele water most of ur leaders, elders & chiefs drinks have not allowed them to ponder that after 10-15yrs there wouldn't be any oil left , then by dat time, "ina eye gò dòn clear" .

You guys shld keep on deceiving ourselves, fold your eyes and do nothing while Fulani oligarchs use ur oil wealth to amass wealth all in d name of dis useless contraption called Nigeria.

Has anyone thought it wise to ask what is d North contributing to the centre that they are all in d corridors of power without giving any other region, tribe to have a say.

So shameful, that God gave your region oil wealth, but ur leaders, elders & Chiefs 'dòn fall God hand'.

Make Ámádi órá twist d mouth of anyone that will abuse me for being blunt & sincere.

Very correct... I am a Deltan but sometimes ashamed of what is going on in the state.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
perez100:
The Niger Delta militants should gather moral and fight like ESN. To blue up pipelines is as easy as ABC. The 15 years boys from my side can do that quite easy. They should rise up and face the monsters like South East.
fight like lazy esn abi??

if pipeline blew up is easy as you think why has esn and ugm not blow the ones in abia imo anambra??

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
These fulanis are truly foolish cows !
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
kechywillz:
Fulani terrorist,Show ur strength by attacking Niger Delta "MEND",u have all the resources at ur disposal ,let's see who wins
MEND never gave this threat...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Everfrank:

Handiwork of IPOB.
Niger Deltans should look beyond that letter critically and they will know the real people behind it.
IPOB are on a relentless propaganda campaign for annihilation of the Fulani. The herdsmen are being hunted down and killed in the east and yet they didn't send a letter to any eastern governor.
The recent massacres of innocent people in Benue was equally committed by IPOB to fool the Benue people and aggravate an already precarious situation.
They also want to cow the Ijaw into submitting to a fraud called Biafra.
One plus one equals two.
we know.. the said fulanis threat letter was an ipob own and this counter threat is also thesame ipob own..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Skmoda(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hope this stupid letter from Fulani jihadists won't lead to war like this... undecided
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Easy5265:
definitely it ipob that made this two threats just to instigate niger delta against the north.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by GhostWisperer: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
tutudesz:

Crazy dey worry you abi Guy your news is fake
swegbe like you
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by LordOfTheGame: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have a feeling that immediately buhari leaves office, the fulanis will embark on a damage control aka Taquiyya against the Southern Nigeria, preach fake peace and unity so that if it's a southern president that come on-board, southerners will be näive to forgive and wave their atrocities aside.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by nonyene: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by madridsta007(m): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2021
israelp:
so u blive if those jadist guys bomb asaba,mend cnt do anytin...even fg knws d MEND is a threat to em talkless of anode lifeless group...

First, the letter is fake.
Fulani herdsmen do not warn openly before they strike.
Secondly, I insist that if it was genuine, they wouldnt do anything.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Str8talk21: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Grantedgold8:

Very correct... I am a Deltan but sometimes ashamed of what is going on in the state.
My brother, from my previous posts, u will know I am a full blooded Igbo (FBI) man and I am really pissed by d way u Niger-Deltans are just keeping quiet while dangote, a monopolistic fulani man, will only take ur oil to Southwest to build refinery to create jobs forbd Yorubas and his killer Fulani kinsmen, who have flooded ibeju-lekki & Ajah parts of Lagos while causing criminal activities allover those areas now simply because Dangote DO NOT believe in having any industry in southeast and southsouth Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Obarofrederick(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Andres28:

It's like we are about to eat some cow meat again in delta state.I remember the last time this idiotic Fulani's attacked and killed a farmer in my village in delta...boys carry gun enter bush slaughter more than 200 cows, killed more than 30 Fulani herdzmen and buried them in the bush..Till today Dem never near our boundary again.
The most dangerous and ruthless state in Nigeria is delta state. They want to play with fire and sulphur.idiotic people.
They are thinking we are like those states they usually terrorize any how... Make them try am go Delta first, they go confirm the matter, many of them will be demolished

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by sharrp: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2021
tutudesz:

jomo gbomo is no more the Spokesman for MEND, because MEND doesn't exist anymore.
Tompolo is MEND and this statement didn't come from him

Actually Henry okah and his brother are the leaders of MEND, tompolo was one of our commander
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by generalwo(m): 2:11am On Jun 15, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
See the Fulani warning letter to Delta Governor https://www.nairaland.com/6602112/fulanis-warning-message-governor-okowa#102700353

Jihadists' Bomb Threat: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/jihadists-bomb-threat-niger-delta-militants-vow-take-10-fulani-lives-every-life-killed
...... Who nor go.... Nor know..... Niger delta no be north.......10 to 1......100 to 10......1000 to 100......e go complete...... This madness has got to stop........ If the fulanis manage survive reach 2023....they will become very irrelevant and an endangered specie because many people and communities dey plan wait for them

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by generalwo(m): 2:16am On Jun 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Crazy dey worry you abi Guy your news is fake
... No dey act like say your brain dey stuck inside your anus.... U join the Fulani terrorists abi you be the press secretary of the real mend? If the op news na fake, the ones for Google nkor abi you dey happy whenever these idiots take a human life?

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by bigcasava1(m): 2:26am On Jun 15, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

must you destroy oil pipeline? Fight the enemy out of ur land just like other regions are doing
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by ceaser: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2021
I think they should carry out their threats. Let's see how Fulanis will be able to navigate the creeks in retaliation.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by tutudesz: 4:33am On Jun 15, 2021
sharrp:

Actually Henry okah and his brother are the leaders of MEND, tompolo was one of our commander
Leaders of MEND undecided Tompolo is MEND leader, okah was a arms supplier and MEND leader Rivers State.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by tutudesz: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2021
generalwo:
... No dey act like say your brain dey stuck inside your anus.... U join the Fulani terrorists abi you be the press secretary of the real mend? If the op news na fake, the ones for Google nkor abi you dey happy whenever these idiots take a human life?
MEND doesn't exist anymore undecided I am in a better position to tell whether such statement was issued or not
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by Shokoloko(f): 4:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Curious345:
Drop your pics and wassap line here . I'll call you video . I will give you 100k
Careful,

Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by ceaser: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2021
chuksbobby12:

A typical Yoruba man Don talk, if you unite with them, when it's time to act, they will sabotage the whole thing and hand you over to the fulani people.
Na who no know Yoruba man. Oga go an Sidan. We never forget what happened to the Aburi Accord

Some of you guys always falsely accuse the south west. That is why the strangers like the Fulanis find it easy to infiltrate the ranks with false usernames on forums like Nairaland and Facebook and start masquerading as Igbos and Yorùbás to post dissenting views one against the other. Even Nnamdi Kanu that was used to doing so realised his mistakes and has re-aligned with South west towards forging a formidable southern unity to wade off Fulani hegemony.

But in case you still doubt the fallacy in your submission above; and this is also to the rest of you who relish accusing wronglh because it satisfies your delusion and explains away your failure, how did Fajuyi die?

Let me help you in case you're too lazy to find out. He died trying to protect an Igbo man Aguiyi Ironsi from being killed by the northern soldiers and therefore sacrificed himself to prevent a deep seated feud from developing between the Yorùbás and Igbos.

The feud that someone gave his life to prevent is what you insensitive and young lots are trying to strongly held onto.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta by oliviaq(f): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2021
This is serious, ever since the letter circulated the whole of Agbor. The people are all panicking, my mom called me and said she is scared of coming outside. How long will this continue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & Aliko Dangote Meet In Abuja (Pictures) / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.