Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) (46947 Views)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wahala for who no get money
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by selfdefence: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
No be lie, I dey here dey look for money to buy camon 17, see wetin another person dey use money do grin

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by kenzysmith: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
ramatintin:
if this were to be naija only dangote will have sole right to shuttle people to space.
even dangote who spend that money he go feel am
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Renforce:
Has anyone asked if it's a one way ticket? grin

Very important before u get stuck in space till return ticket money Is transferred by family grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by lawalmovichhhh: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
so dis is the ticket davido and kiss is talking abiut

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Me i no go...out of that money just give $20,000...walai i go...make i no talk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
If I was a billionaire too, I would have love to go to the space, sometimes money isn't everything, if you are rich, spend that money.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Naijboy: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Main while the Fulani Jihadist in Aso rock is thinking about cow routes.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Plut01: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021

Anonymous bidder......Simply No one!

A strategy that will bring in real investors who will now be bidding in the region above 30 mill dolls.

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
These people are gone, we can never catch up with them in Africa, imagine that money in naira, smh

2 Likes

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
I will definitely pay for this one day..

Im a huge space exploration fan
#nasa
#space
#blackhole
#galaxy
#aliens
#jeff
#elon

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by hardon1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Something wey you fit pass there die... I go kuku carry the money flex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pay 28mllion dollars just to see dark matter? undecided

I hope they've sent a chimpanzee up there just to be sure it's safe? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Here we are talking about Grazing routes. It will never be well with the descendants of Lugard
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Yus2020: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
While Buhari and Apc is busy killing Nigerians everyday with Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Bandits.
How do we get here.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmmm..... stepping down from Amazon to chase bigger income in Space tourism...... following Bill Gates..... stepped down from his foundation to chase bigger income in COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by ParkleElegant: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Europeans, Americans and Asians relocating to Mars by 2023, I see them leaving earth for Africans, I see Africans killing each other to inherit their properties in their various countries, I see the survivors enslaving one another, I see girls being possessed forcefully by the dominant clan, I see them destroying everything the whites built in their various countries, I see them returning the world back to the Stone age.

This I have seen.

Thank God ur name implies ur message undecided
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by prinzfavian(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good day N'landers, I'm sorry to bother you guys, but please I just need your help.

I'm in dire need of help, life has been hell for me since last year. I lost everything I had last year to an investment firm called (wales kingdom capital), over N15M which wasn't even my money but belongs to family and friends that trusted me when I went to them with the investment plan last year. I have disappointed all of them as it stands . My life has been a living hell ever since, death threats here and there. I no longer have peace of mind, I can't remember the last time I felt true happiness. Wkc ruined my life and also ruined my chances of getting help from those who can help me as most of them had investments with me.

Ever since then I have been miserable, not even a single dime was I able to recover.

I'll be 30 by August, and I have nothing. There is no menial job I haven't done just to be able to survive daily.

I served in rivers state in 2019 but due to some debt I owed a loan company- creditdirect limited, my certificate was withheld by NYSC which makes it difficult for me to get a good paying job which was why I had to resort to surviving on menial jobs for many months now ever since the incident with Wkc happened.

I'm in dire need of financial assistance please, my siblings have all had to drop out of school at the moment as I could no longer be the bread winner I once was.

Being the first born has exposed me to tremendous pressure from my family, even the little I get from the menial jobs I get goes to their feeding as both parents are very old.

Please anything you can help me with, will be greatly appreciated, I just want to keep living. I'm messed up beyond what I can explain.

Please help me in anyway you can, I will forever be indebted to you... Please. cry

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
With all the conditionalities,we can safely conclude that the trip would be at the mercy of God.

Let's pray baba God will not be angry that day angry
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThothHermes:
That's some risky stuff mehn. Not sure I'll be willing to get on that flight for free.

I mean. What can go wrong

Lols Africans with fear grin
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Renforce: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThothHermes:
That's some risky stuff mehn. Not sure I'll be willing to get on that flight for free.

I mean. What can go wrong

Everything can actually go wrong
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Europeans, Americans and Asians relocating to Mars by 2023, I see them leaving earth for Africans, I see Africans killing each other to inherit their properties in their various countries, I see the survivors enslaving one another, I see girls being possessed forcefully by the dominant clan, I see them destroying everything the whites built in their various countries, I see them returning the world back to the Stone age.

This I have seen.
what you saw typifies your moniker.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nonsense.
For 30k Euro I can ride a Fulcrum to the upper atmosphere for much, much longer.
11 minutes only....c'mon....
Jeff continues to asphyxiate his fanatics....pun intended.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by tankoagaie: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
this is so unfortunate how the Bleep will this benefits black life matter
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
I hope it will not end in tears. I wish you all crash free
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
I would definitely do this some day,our friend spent over $69m on some useless NFT instead of doing something like this.

I'm definitely up for this.�
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by izubext007: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
God make this thing no fall on that day oooh
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
cheesy

Dem don belleful

Buying tickets to make history i guess
mrkings84:
Looks like the whites don't have problems again so they are trying to create some for themselves.

Safe Journey anyways!
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
prinzfavian:
Good day N'landers, I'm sorry to bother you guys, but please I just need your help.

I'm in dire need of help, life has been hell for me since last year. I lost everything I had last year to an investment firm called (wales kingdom capital), over N15M which wasn't even my money but belongs to family and friends that trusted me when I went to them with the investment plan last year. I have disappointed all of them as it stands . My life has been a living hell ever since, death threats here and there. I no longer have peace of mind, I can't remember the last time I felt true happiness. Wkc ruined my life and also ruined my chances of getting help from those who can help me as most of them had investments with me.

Ever since then I have been miserable, not even a single dime was I able to recover.

I'll be 30 by August, and I have nothing. There is no menial job I haven't done just to be able to survive daily.

I served in rivers state in 2019 but due to some debt I owed a loan company- creditdirect limited, my certificate was withheld by NYSC which makes it difficult for me to get a good paying job which was why I had to resort to surviving on menial jobs for many months now ever since the incident with Wkc happened.

I'm in dire need of financial assistance please, my siblings have all had to drop out of school at the moment as I could no longer be the bread winner I once was.

Being the first born has exposed me to tremendous pressure from my family, even the little I get from the menial jobs I get goes to their feeding as both parents are very old.

Please anything you can help me with, will be greatly appreciated, I just want to keep living. I'm messed up beyond what I can explain.

Please help me in anyway you can, I will forever be indebted to you... Please. cry

You mean people gather almost 15m carry give you and you poured it all in MMM
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Lucifer1419: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
. You're not making sense at all.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by mordred44: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Bicycle is beta
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

So you mean two years from now?I look forward to that,I better begin to get closer to Hollywood to grab for myself some of those exclusive cribs immediately after they've left .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death / Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos) / Best European Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.