Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes (2746 Views)

No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG / SANS Fault Presidency's Attack On Grazing Ban, NEF Slams Buhari / Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
baralatie:

Agreed the land use also allows for rent!
So if the herder is able to keep up with renting of Land to rear his cattle .he can approach the owner of the land to rent.buf he cannot move his cattle into another man's land

He can approach for rent and as rightly as you wrote down can not move on to another man's land.

When you are in the bushes, how then do you differentiate people's land especially when they have no landmark.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by OKOATA(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Whois:
Just incase you don't know thebosstrevor1 is a troubled tribalistic bigot. I have attached proves
This is what I always tell guys on this forum, instead of our IPOB brothers to join hands with Oduduwas they will keep spiting hate and calling themselves names like Ipobpigs and Afonja bla bla bla, I believe some people create fake monikers to cause disunity amongst ourselves, I am proudly Yoruba and I love Igbo so much, let's stop the hate, I see fulanis as animals, I don't even count them as human beings anymore, I don't want to hate them cos its bad for the health but I rather not have anything to do with those cursed entities.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He can approach for rent and as rightly as you wrote down can not move on to another man's land.

When you are in the bushes, how then do you differentiate people's land especially when they have no landmark.
All land is domiciled in the state(forest, bushes,farms etc)
Within the those are communities with communal holding of land.
These land already have designation which is known to indigenes of communities who have the landmarks of boundaries between families and communities!
It is these landmarks domiciled within these communities that is been used to locate their farms and housing developments.
So any body who is coming into a new community is sopposed to have met with the state ministry of lands,housing and new towns development or the village/communal.herd for clarifications on the use of land within it's domain
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You should be aware that those lands belongs to someone. Forest are owned not free.

So come to town and negotiate the piece of lands you will want to buy or rent for your business.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
omonnakoda:

The issue is the law as it is today.
Not MY ARGUMENT
You cannot drive your car anywhere . Only on those places permitted as prescribed by law
There is no right to a route through another person's property
The forests have owners
There is no land in Southern Nigeria that does not have an owner
any stakeholder is free to lobby for grazing route, olosho route snake route or elephant route
The point is government, specifically state government has the power to legislate

The public health risk is an issue that is subordinate to the status quo which is the currfent law

The public heath risk from cows are many

When they defecate their feces carry germs that can remain in the soil for decades and infect other animals and humans e.g Tuberculosis

They also carry blood borne diseases that they transmit to other animals like insects and bats e.g Trypanosomal diseases and babesios

So cattle are a RESERVOIR of some diseases. They should not be allowed in the forest where they can then serve as a node of transmission of other disease from animals like monkeys etc e.g we do not know whether they can carry Ebola so for that reason their movement should be regulated with regular testings etc . That is a very big subject and you can create a thread to discuss that

The issue here is that State governments have the power to regulate all businesses in its domain

These same regulations are in place in the US where we copied the freedom of movement clause from.
Cow do no invade universities and schools there or compete with motorists on the road

Likewise the gazing routes, only routes prescribed by the law will be used by the herders

Herders will be able to move their cows outside those route.

The framework will be done by the government and put into law.

The cattle colony and the gazing route are all to created to regulate the movement of cows and to prevent a public health crisis.

It is up to state governments to integrate this idea into their exiting laws
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You make no logical sense especially when you consider the difference between the 2 animals.

If you want to take your pig on a walk from sokoto to bauchi, you are free to do it.
Just as it makes no sense to you a northerner that I want to rear pigs and walk them from Sokoto to Bauchi, so does it not make sense for me a southerner that you want to rear cows from Sokoto to Lagos. Hope you can see clearly now

I said I want to rear pigs from Sokoto to Bauchi not take pigs for a walk. The pigs will cross the roads, eat free grass, enter stadiums etc.
Hope I'm allowed to
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Just as it makes no sense to you a northerner that I want to rear pigs and walk them from Sokoto to Bauchi, so does it not make sense for me a southerner that you want to rear cows from Sokoto to Lagos. Hope you can see clearly now

I said I want to rear pigs from Sokoto to Bauchi not take pigs for a walk. The pigs will cross the roads, eat free grass, enter stadiums etc.
Hope I'm allowed to

You can.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by omonnakoda: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Likewise the gazing routes, only routes prescribed by the law will be used by the herders

The cattle colony and the gazing route are all to created to regulate the movement of cows and to prevent a public health crisis.

There is a law prescribing grazing routes?

Please share with us
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

We say we don't need it in South. It is by force to force cattle on us? Why not pig colony. It is it with cattle sef?
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In your dreams baby. You are not the only one in Nigeria and you don't own the national assembly that makes laws. Even if you bribe all the national assembly members to do it, you still have the state govt and locals who are the owners of the lands to battle with. And it will lead to unnecessary bloodbaths.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
omonnakoda:

There is a law prescribing grazing routes?

Please share with us
He doesn't have any. That is why they resort to using force and killing to chase locals from their lands.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Ategberoson(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yorubarere thanks for taking your time to educate that block head the bosstrevor1 or whatever he called himself

education failed him even with 60 Lagos, 65 Ekiti and North 22. he still failed to allow common sense to influence him

because of his likes, Northerners submission always sound stupid to me

Fulani will suffer when Buhari finished his tenure, they can go and book that in the bank, even many minority tribe in the North will rise against you people when Buhari tenure is done. just tell the fool to fulanize Nigeria before he finished his tenure, you people End in Nigeria is near

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Igboho Has Been Arrested At His Hiding Place / Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health / A Market In Brazil That Looks Like Nigerian Market - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.