Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? (8205 Views)

4 Mistake Writer Make And How To Avoid Them / Are You A Writer? Make Money From Your Skill / A Lesbian Story (How It Became To Pass) – A Fiction Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by MostImportant(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
I can't believe I'm still broke after all the efforts I have put in to making money both online and offline. May be because I'm not following my God's gifted talent. Among others I can do, I can write fictional stories a great deal. The inspiration comes naturally always. Right now, I can develop up to 100 stories that can be scripted into blockbuster movies. Also, I have written not fewer than 500 short stories for comedy skits. Most of these stories, if even just one of them is shot into comedy video has the potential to bring the actors to limelight. Financing all these stuff is my problem hence the need for this thread. I wouldn't mind selling some of them to interested stories.

What are your advice and suggestions? How do I make from these writings?

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by MostImportant(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
I know there might be many others who are equally in my shoes.

Please let's get some public attention to this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Elonmuskfan: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
MostImportant:
I know there might be many others who are equally in my shoes.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 etc

Please let's get some public attention to this thread.
cool
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by MostImportant(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
cool

What is cool?

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by naijadrivablog: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Publish on Amazon dot com

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
MostImportant:

What is cool?

That's one of the Space Bookers Association of Nairaland - (S-B-A-N) grin grin grin

Modified;

Be like say S-B-A-N is the code for nairaland... When u remove the hyphen, it turns to Nairaland automatically.

Inside life. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by slawormiir: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Grab my weed while I read comments to seek for knowledge
Apart from smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy, making some dope cash, bombing and being a key board warrior...a real niggar should also seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Monday

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Godnavic: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
The Arcanist
Zizzle
They are website who pays for writing

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by VillageHead: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fasting and praying
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
@Poster, As A Writer, If You really want to Start making money, start up a blog now and thank Later, Incase If You Are Interested, Reach Us On Whatsapp Chat
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by medropoly(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you ask me, na who I go ask?? grin grin
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Seniorwriter(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
MostImportant:
I can't believe I'm still broke after all the efforts I have put in to making money both online and offline. May be because I'm not following my God's gifted talent. Among others I can do, I can write fictional stories a great deal. The inspiration comes naturally always. Right now, I can develop up to 100 stories that can be scripted into blockbuster movies. Also, I have written not fewer than 500 short stories for comedy skits. Most of these stories, if even just one of them is shot into comedy video has the potential to bring the actors to limelight. Financing all these stuff is my problem hence the need for this thread. I wouldn't mind selling some of them to interested stories.

There are many ways to earn as a fiction writer.
Samiah33:

Name one
Read below.
@OP you need do research but ill just give you a tip you can borrow and earn with as a fellow writer:

Get a text2visuals app that can convert those stories you claim to have written then open a YouTube channel then publish your fiction works...make sure the voice over selected is a world accepted english or French accent.

Do your publicity start earning and thank me later.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you are yet earning via online even if it's just $5 daily going by the thousands of ease2access earning ways online the it's your own undoing(fault).
Reach out via the facebook id on my profile if you need financial freedom vis a vis Residual Income and you are ready to pay to learn.
salt1:

Bookmarked

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

Salahdin:

Could you please recommend one in particular?
I already did as highlighted with green font color.
Salahdin:

Could you please recommend one in particular?
https://texttovideo.in/

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by sunnywhyt007: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fiction writer? I don’t think there’s future here oo �
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Mpanyi: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice questions. I will want to learn too. I am an armature fiction writer.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by investorMK(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
L
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by sammy7410(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okay

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Majesty33(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why not try and shoot short movies with them and post on YouTube and also, put your stories in Ebook format , maybe that will go along way.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by richardwarner(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
You cnt ever make money cos ppl wont take u serious... der already see u as a bored person that hallicinate stuffs...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Samiah33(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:

There are many ways to earn as a fiction writer
Name one
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by MayorNL: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
MostImportant:

Hey good day. My name is Jerry I base in Abeokuta, I'm into skit making and short movies making. Here is my number give me a call let's talk more on WhatsApp.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by SmartPolician: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you are really good at what you do, you should cold pitch publishing companies in the US, UK, Australia, Canada and other anglophone countries.

Make sure it's very engaging and share the samples/links of your previous works. Keep doing it every day. You can google a list of publishing companies in those countries.

Alternatively, you can write and sell on Amazon's Kiddle. The book I wrote since 2018 still pays me today.

Lastly, you can sign up on freelance sites like Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, etc. However, you must be very good to be able to make good money from it.

Good luck!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by MayorNL: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
MostImportant:

08101646678. My name is Jerry.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by KingOdart(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Go and become a freelancer

You should be able to make money on Fiver

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Mpanyi: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Majesty33:
Why not try and shoot short movies with them and post on YouTube and also, put your stories in Ebook format , maybe that will go along way.

I have been thinking about this. But in what specific ways can one make money from making the short videos?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by ufotty2001: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
MostImportant:

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by HOLRANGE(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
MostImportant:

Have met any publishing company to go through your works, if not.. try to
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by nonyene: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Post one here on nairaland let us review it and see how good u really
claim to be.
Honest reviews on how good u r is very important before u venture into public

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by SaintUlot: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Youtube and Instagram comedians do seek for story writers. Nollywood producers too needs stories. But make sure you ain't shortchanged in the process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-- / Say You're One Of Them By Uwem Akpan Is Oprah's Latest Book Club / Buchi Emecheta, Exit Of A Rock Of Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.