Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp (69803 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by VIkKTOH(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wahala for those that wants to Bleep to death...anyways may his dick and and her pussy rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by ParkleElegant: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
The first idiot had heart issues yet he still went on marathon sex

The second idiot had epilepsy yet she still went on to fvck.

This year is not the year to be stupid in life.

Man cannot live by bread alone grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by renew4life: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
nonyene:
probably maybe chased by cardiac arrest
. May be .....

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
E Pain am rest in pieces
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by emmiebrizzie: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
So sad
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nasaa30nasaa:
YOU NEED A HACKER, COME IN FOR HELP.
I need you
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
T1 suites wey dey 6th avenue...I no hear the matter sha

Rest In peace to them
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
ParkleElegant:

Man cannot live by bread alone grin[color=#000099][/color]
las las it is only a fool that will see what will kill him and jump inside it.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Kandeed: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:

Scientific fact....atm I'm doing all I can to reduce my libido and prolly stay all my life without having no sexual urge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=emmiebrizzie post=102719541]So sad[/quote.for your Mind
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:

Scientific fact....atm I'm doing all I can to reduce my libido and prolly stay all my life without having no sexual urge
keep it up, so as long as you dont let your weakness kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sleekmilan01:
T1 suites wey dey 6th avenue...I no hear the matter sha

Rest In peace to them
E be like say na Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
The man RIP (Rest In Pussy).

Inside life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
Lol
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by medropoly(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
I rather die on top KPEKUS. All die na die cheesy cheesy at least they better pass who go steal we they catch use beating kill am grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
The man RIP (Rest In Pussy).
Inside life.
Na so them de do o,you too funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Eriokanmi: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ishilove:
Toh. If you know you aren't medically fit, don't go and start nacking like you're drilling oil. You will just put the other person in a big mess. There is no award for who sabi whine waist like piston.

The best thing is being faithful to your spouse to avoid all these shameful and tragic stories
Same advice applies to couples. Don't take sex-enhancing drugs or alomo bitters if you have heart-related issues. Be natural or you treat the disease before you engage your partner in the act. If you have a hbp, always check your BP with a sphyg. You can buy one for use at home. Always check your BP before you do anything. You may think you're fit while your blood pressure is tending towards the peak. This medical tip helps a lot. We've heard of many who were said to have died in their sleep by family but the truth behind their death was hidden. Enough said

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Uncleodi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:

Point diagnosis
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ubong2222222222(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
medropoly:
I rather die on top KPEKUS. All die na die cheesy cheesy at least they better pass who go steal we they catch use beating kill am grin cheesy
Lol for your Mind
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by tankoagaie: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
na where she follow come she follow go,well she try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by falseprophet: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Death on the bed of Fornication, adultery or any form of Immorality: One of the most Unfortunate and Disatrous way to Depart this Earth.
One way to Hell straight..

Whether you die in the act or death comes while doing dry fasting, you still end up in nothingness. Death is total blackout that have no lights at the end of the tunnel until resurrection from the dead
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by tankoagaie: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
she try i can't lie
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by vannessa7(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Just 2 nights ago, l escaped being label a murderer when a girl with [b]pcv 19 [/b]who already is feeling weak jumped on me.

Maybe soliciting for s*x but l stylishly push her down knowing fully well the implication of engaging her under such condition.

It's time to reason with our head not our dick.
RIP to the dead

What is pcv 19 please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by studentofTruth: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ninejaywon:
The earlier you idiots realise sex is just like a physical exercise the better for you guys. You are not physically or medically fit and you still engage in sex, u are definitely sitting on a keg of gun powder. During sex, your heart muscles are pumping blood to your lower extremities most especially the penis. The brain is working, all your muscles are working. Sex is just like working out in the gym. STAY OFF MARATHON SEX IF YOU ARE NOT FIT.

It's much more than that. The sympathetic stimulation during orgasm is far more than what you get during a work out! When all these sex enhancing drugs are added to the picture, what you see, you take!
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Alaigbopress: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have never heard that couple died after sex romp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Kandeed: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:

Found out recently that marriage lost it's relevance at our parent's generation. this generation is just looking for greener pastures in guise of marriage. I'm not delving into it and ion know who said it but "A man who's able to control his urge has gotten solution to 50% of he's life's problems"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by ParkleElegant: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
las las it is only a fool that will see what will kill him and jump inside it.

They never thought of it that way
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:

Sex might not be d cause of death and having heart issues doesn't preclude someone from having sex. Its mostly d use of sex enhancers thats responsible for d death. We might never no since we in a country where autopsies aren't taken seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.