Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp (69768 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Danny50: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Death on the bed of Fornication, adultery or any form of Immorality: One of the most Unfortunate and Disatrous way to Depart this Earth.
One way to Hell straight..
Who are you to judge them??

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Kandeed: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
falseprophet:

Whether you die in the act or death comes while doing dry fasting, you still end up in nothingness. Death is total blackout that have no lights at the end of the tunnel until resurrection from the dead

After Death, Judgement that's what the Holy Bible said

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Silvernus2020(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Such is life cry
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Kandeed: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Danny50:
Who are you to judge them??
You can't judge a fact you can only say it
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by RichAbujaGuy: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
probably bad s/e/x drugs or overdoses.
i don't know why this marathon s ex narrative always pops up.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by sonofElElyon: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
The first idiot had heart issues yet he still went on marathon sex

The second idiot had epilepsy yet she still went on to fvck.

This year is not the year to be stupid in life.

Foaming from the mouth isn't enough reason to conclude it's epilepsy. What about food poisoning

And who told you the married man died of cardiac arrest? Likely yes but could be something else

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Murjem(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Haba what kind of unguarded talk is this one, or are you now God ?? When you don't even know how your end and abode will be like.

Only God knows whom He wants to pardon and those He will punish for reasons best known to Him after death...

Be guided!!!

kiss
Righteousness2:
Death on the bed of Fornication, adultery or any form of Immorality: One of the most Unfortunate and Disatrous way to Depart this Earth.
One way to Hell straight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by olaszydaruma(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm afraid oo to engage in such act

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by soojar(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ever8090:
1-1...correct score...

You mean 1:1 'goalless' draw?
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by cloud(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Just 2 nights ago, l escaped being label a murderer when a girl with pcv 19 who already is feeling weak jumped on me.

Maybe soliciting for s*x but l stylishly push her down knowing fully well the implication of engaging her under such condition.

It's time to reason with our head not our dick.
RIP to the dead
how did u know her pcv was 19 before the act
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Joshuam1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
The wages of sin is death
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by bjtinz: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ishilove:
Toh. If you know you aren't medically fit, don't go and start nacking like you're drilling oil. You will just put the other person in a big mess. There is no award for who sabi whine waist like piston.

The best thing is being faithful to your spouse to avoid all these shameful and tragic stories

Chai!! grin What if I want to drill my wife naa.

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Foaming from the mouth isn't enough reason to conclude it's epilepsy. What about food poisoning

And who told you the married man died of cardiac arrest? Likely yes but could be something else
mr doctor what did both of them die from? Malaria? Pls dont make me laugh
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by lapazi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:

This is a stupid take
But o well what can I say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cutehector(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:

Found out recently that marriage lost it's relevance at our parent's generation. this generation is just looking for greener pastures in guise of marriage. I'm not delving into it and ion know who said it but "A man who's able to control his urge has gotten solution to 50% of he's life's problems"
swears bro. You are right about the part where this generation is looking for greener pastures in the guise of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Bruc89(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by fieryblitz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is the scariest thing to happen to anyone in naija!
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by timothydare(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
sammy7410:
score .......1 - 1
Score
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by ramaju: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Draw game for both gender. May we not die while sinning, but death Konji cannot bring, ....
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by bjtinz: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
mr doctor what did both of them die from? Malaria? Pls dont make me laugh

Pls laff oo. But he's right sha. There's no indication it was epilepsy. Foaming among the dead is not unusual
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by falseprophet: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:

After Death, Judgement that's what the Holy Bible said

then in your little mind judgement comes before resurrection?

Ecclesiastes 9:5 (KJV):

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
That festac road is another sodom and Gomorrah o
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by ahamonyeka(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
They died while in active service.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by dayveed1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:

Scientific fact....atm I'm doing all I can to reduce my libido and prolly stay all my life without having no sexual urge
I wish that's possible.
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ubong2222222222:
E be like say na Fake news

Probably..I dey 6th avenue and I no hear say anybody die sha
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Kandeed: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
falseprophet:

then in your little mind judgement comes before resurrection?

Ecclesiastes 9:5 (KJV):

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

False prophet indeed what happens to quoting from the New testament, or you just wanna satisfy urself?? anyways it's ur choice believe anything you want u own ur Right to ur opinion
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:

They think not having sex is a death sentence and one shot is not enough for them. I just pity the one with heart issue. Anyways are people with heart issue don't have sex at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cuttycool(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
What is pcv 19? Is it a disease? We learn everyday
Sunnymatey:
Just 2 nights ago, l escaped being label a murderer when a girl with pcv 19 who already is feeling weak jumped on me.

Maybe soliciting for s*x but l stylishly push her down knowing fully well the implication of engaging her under such condition.

It's time to reason with our head not our dick.
RIP to the dead
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Cutehector(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

They think not having sex is a death sentence and one shot is not enough for them. I just pity the one with heart issue. Anyways are people with heart issue don't have sex at all?
they do have sex but not as if you are fvcking like the world will end in a minute so you must scatter her pussy cheesy
Re: Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp by Killermamba: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.