Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Your Wilderness Experience Is Over - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Wilderness Experience Is Over (248 Views)

What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / Tribulations And Wilderness Experience: Are They The Same? / Embrace Your Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Wilderness Experience Is Over by Earthkumy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Your Wilderness Experience is Over

Recently the Holy Spirit spoke to me and used exactly the word on the topic "Your wilderness experience is over" Immediately I heard those words it got me thinking, why did God allowed me to go through welderness? Isn't it a floor on his part to allow someone, He had sworn to give all things, go through such a hard time. Both emotionally, financially and physical. I wasn't angry at God neither was I happy, none of what I went through and still going through matters to me. One thing run through my mind though, why did God gave me such a hard ride.
The Holy Spirit lead me through the bible book of Deuteronomy 8:2 "Remember how the Lord your God led you through the wilderness for these forty years, humbling you and testing you to prove your character, and to find out whether or not you would obey his commands." It became clear to me that God had clear purpose for allowing us to pass through hard times.
He wants to humble us,
To prove our character
To find out if we will obey Him at any condition.
During this time you will lose friends, especially families who will blame you for being careless, for being over religious, or for refusal to listen to advice contrary to your calling. The main question is when the Holy Spirit will come to reward us for our trials like He did to Job, how many will he find still be in faith?

Every welderness has it own expiring date, be it the welderness of poverty, loneliness, barrenness, marital, sickness etc. All have expiring date, our ability to learn what God is trying to teach us through the welderness experience will bring us more peace and fulfilment.

Why you go through your worst experience in life trust me that God will never leave you nor forsake you.
David captured it by saying even though I work through the shadow of death I fear no evil.

I pray God give you divine strength as you go through lose and pains in Jesus name Amen.

From your beloved Pst Eze Chukwu Earthkumy

Servant of servants.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Go To Church With A Bible? / Fruit Bearing? (A Response To R. Omokri's "Winners Chapel Is In Order" Thread / Poor Performance In Ministry: The Problem Is Not About Sacking Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.