Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Nimc Licensed Office Extort Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Nimc Licensed Office Extort Nigerians (249 Views)

Scam Alert! Binomo Thieves Extort Nigerians / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nimc Licensed Office Extort Nigerians by mikeycharles(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
I went for my NIN registration and capturing at Kubwa, close to NYSC orientation camp in Abuja. But was asked to pay for the form and registration which totaled #1600, later on I had to pay for corrections to include my middle name which I did. Months later, I realized they had made an error regarding my date of birth. I filled the form with accurate data but the office had made an error on birth month so I requested for it to be corrected but the man said he would not do anything and I should leave the office and blamed me for the mistake. I tried reaching out to NIMC but to no availa so I'm using this as medium to inform NIGERIANS out there on how people continue to extort and nothing is being done about it.

Re: How Nimc Licensed Office Extort Nigerians by mikeycharles(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Face of the extortionist

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Rampaging Everywhere. See The President's Unique Banditry / N25.7B Fraud: After 12yrs Of Trial, Ex Bank PHB Boss, Atuche, Jailed For 8years / Press Release: Communique On Security Solution Across Universities In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.