Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa (5366 Views)

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / Biafra And Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force To End Militarization In Southea / Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by 2elliot: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Donie is right! Any day the true chosen people of God recognised their true powers and unite, their oppressions would be over. I am crying! I have always prayed for this day. #Long live Oduduwa! Long live Biafra!
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 15, 2021
I can't fully describe the gory experience that will be meted out on all dots in the circle living in Yorubaland that day IPOB terrorists make the mistake of firing a single bullet in the SW.

Kanu should ensure that his propaganda and fake news project doesn't go beyond release of fake videos.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by tandy2013: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Igbo and Yoruba alliance or Southern alliance will stop fulani advance
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by christistruth01: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
I can't fully describe the gory experience that will be meted out on all dots in the circle living in Yorubaland that day IPOB terrorists make the mistake of firing a single bullet in the SW.

Kanu should ensure that his propaganda and fake news project doesn't go beyond release of fake videos.

If we hear "Pim" anywhere in YORUBALAND IPOB will be Pounded into dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by flokii: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
If you like form anything you want.. you've been warned.

Limit your madness to East where they celebrate you. We are progressives in South West and we don't behave like uncivilized animals.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by SouthEastFacts: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
For those shouting Fake News.

This is the press release from Koikoi Media, official Yoruba Nation media company.

https://web.facebook.com/IKOIKIMEDIA

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by SouthEastFacts: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

End of the road for fulani terrorists

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

End of the road for fulani terrorists

The coward Koiki had recently jeted out of the country.

Besides, I didn't hear any Yoruba person speaking the Yoruba language in that video. Kanu knows very well that the wind will blow his yansh open. Yeye somebori
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by SouthEastFacts: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

The coward Koiki had recently jeted out of the country.

Besides, I didn't hear any Yoruba person speaking the Yoruba language in that video. Kanu knows very well that the wind will blow his yansh open. Yeye somebori
Why are you pains?

Yoruba nation first broke the news days before IgbereTV carried it.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Why are you pains?

Yoruba nation first broke the news days before IgbereTV carried it.

Koiki is just a regular journalist, fond of disseminating any kind of news he finds around- verified or unverified doesn't matter to that Ijebu guy. He's a media scavenger.

Take him serious at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Should Start Telling Themselves Truth / Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness / Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.