Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore (76455 Views)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s APP From Play Store / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by VULCAN(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you were more sensible you wouldn't have posted this nonsense because if we reap what we sow then isn't Garba reaping what he sowed in the past. Why are you condemning what God has done?

BMC are so dumb.

Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hahaha....Google just got dragged into the politics of hatred and bigotry against PMB. They better tread carefully. Croowe should take the genuine feedbacks and work on improving their product. Garba should remain focused, he should learn from Chief Mike Adenuga who lost his money to get a GSM license but today the proud owner of the 2nd biggest Telco in Nigeria. To destroy is easy so those lying to destroy his work are online bullies and blackmail. No sinner will go unpunished. The same fate await them; what they build with their sweat and tears and blood will also be destroyed. In life, you reap what you sow.visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies.

4 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Everfrank(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
fergie001:
“Once your app is removed, the published version of your app won’t be available on Google Play until a compliant update is submitted.”

Peoples Gazette

The lie in the write up is that Adamu Garba's app has been launched long before the suspension of Twitter.
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by nonyene: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lamanii22:

Are you sureee about this?
yes , dear sister, with all sincerity. I really need assistance. please
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is a bad time for the big techs and it's not funny. Go and ask the older folks around you about Yahoo and BlackBerry.
A little hole today maybe their downfall tomorrow. Twitter is gradually being decimated and no-one of good conscience rejoices at destroying the works of others so banning of companies is not good. To the best of my knowledge, Twitter has not been banned in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait a minute let me understand you.
An average Northern Fulani who only knows Cows, how to fuck_ cows and steal money and rape women in bushes and farmlands, because he managed to score 3 in JAMB, and steal his way into one Northern University, where cyber security is not taught, can go the length of cyber security and hack Google?
I bet you dont know the Engineers who work for Google. Google , NASA, IBM, Oracle, Ubuntu, Fedora, Kali and other Linux Distros, Microsoft Engineers are world Leaders. They decide what happens in your Cyberspace!

Done few of their interviews , only the cognitive aptitude test alone, the coder of Crowwe App no go even make attempt to pass am, let alone when they give him their crazy Algorithms test! The Assessment test alone, na die! You think say na Copy Paste them day do there?

If you happen to see the DevOps Engineer i met or the one I met from Oracle, You will understand that there is a big difference between this thing you are saying and software engineering. These guys are expert in writing super mad Algorithms that an average Nigerian developer cannot even decipher at a go! Their trainings are out of this world, Some even have trainings from MIT institutes where they write core quantum programs .. some write their own frameworks => How u wan take do am? How do u want to reverse something like that? You cannot even do a simple reverse Engineering on Google Chrome Just like that, its to hack Google! I laugh

FYI, they just filtered twitter, Nothing like Decimation. Twitters main server is hosted on Terraform or possibly Ansible, an A powered Hosting from Amazon Web service. Where their servers are protected from some intrusion. Nothing like banner grabbing, No bruteforce Nothing.. How exactly do you want to hack it? Phishing? grin I laugh! Some of their Engineers have CCIE Network Security, CISSP, CCIE Routing and Switching. Some even have other Crazy certifications you have not seen => These things takes years and years of experience. How very sure the servers has not been patched?! You filtered Twitter in Nigeria and they kick the fuck_ out of your app from cyberspace and start monitoring your Google accounts => Just to explain to you, not to fuck_ with America in Cyberwarfare. China and Russia way day do smeh smeh for US, you don ask them how far grin grin

Garba Adamu day learn. Leave talk! I day laugh you and the man to GOD grin

8 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by bejeria101(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
joyandfaith:
I will ban Google in Nigeria- Buhari

My friend arrest Google immediately.
grin grin grin
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Yeahmehn: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Laugh want kill me

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by bejeria101(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Yes!!!
I also reported that app grin grin grin grin
What the will of Nigerian Youths can not achieve does not exist!
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by richmanrichard: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
But the so called youths (hate filled Igbos) couldnt force pantami out of the villa.
that is because northern morons like you preferred to be zombie 4 life

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Chirowman(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okay but the apps name though
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
They hate western education but love using guns made by western world to target the defenseless

Islam is death

3 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Lamanii22(f): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
nonyene:
yes , dear sister, with all sincerity. I really need assistance. please

Okay...because I've got a 5 months plus baby girl as well.... So I was touched by your story... Please manage whatever I send to you... I don't have much too... May God touch other people to help you as well....

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by LordOfTheGame: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Adamu garba first showed his mumu when he sued Jack and he's been supporting anything that will harm Nigerian youths, also, he's a confirmed terrorist so Jack Google decided to give him a little lesson for free. The idiot must be crying now.

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by factwriter(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
fitzmayowa:
They don deal with Adamu Garba, you don't mess with Nigerians and go scot free....

Really

Nigerians that (successive) governments have been dealing with mercilessly (through denial of rights and entertainments) yet they couldn't fight back.

Abi which Nigerians are you talking about?
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by nonyene: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lamanii22:

Okay...because I've got a 5 months plus baby girl as well.... So I was touched by your story... Please manage whatever I send to you... I don't have much too... May God touch other people to help you as well....
Amen, thanks a lot dear, may God replenish your account in hundred folds. bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by slimzane: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It's quite shameful of all the sophisticated morons from the south that made negative reviews about that app. I no that you guys never believed a northerner can make such great feat and apps.

Now you have succeeded, what's your gain?
E pain am.
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by justmondris: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It's quite shameful of all the sophisticated morons from the south that made negative reviews about that app. I no that you guys never believed a northerner can make such great feat and apps.

You think the southerners gave negative reviews on that app because it was created by a a northerner And you really think that app was a great achievement? come to south and see what our developers are creating and you will know that even a single developer less than 30 years old, will create a better app in a few days. That app might even be built by southerners

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by ChoCho54(f): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mission accomplished
Onionbandit take note!
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Duvet1950: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
The 1MBECILE, Adamu Garba, you can FOOL Nigerians ALL of the TIME but you CAN'T FOOL the REST of the WORLD some of the time!
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Kdon2: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Go and ask cow grin
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Kdon2: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:
So we are now happy to be killing local jobs?

This guy must have created some jobs building that app right?

Soon enough the hypocrites will say there's unemployment.

Go and keep your employment cow people! You need job more to stop walking around with cattle now that open grazing is ban in the entire southern states. Go get a life man
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Rodwave: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
ZIAZI:
Something struck me to take a look at the reviews last week and I laughed and laughed. Nigerians wrote the meanest things about that app. In one of the screenshots, baba's team threatened to take legal action against one subscriber. grin grin grin grin

Lol. He wan summon unknown Chukwuma to unknown court grin
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Kdon2: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lamanii22:

Lamba! grin
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by naijaman2225(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goalnaldo:
The werey want to sue google
HE IS ALWAYS SUEING...LOLZ
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Deepsky(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
2-1
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by neyyoh: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Kdon2:

Go and keep your employment cow people! You need job more to stop walking around with cattle now that open grazing is ban in the entire southern states. Go get a life man

Why are some of you southerners incredibly stupid?

You can't have a logical argument without assuming someone is from the North?

You must think all southern people must comply to that stupid one sided narrative you pander about.
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by micxwell(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2021
UstazAhmed:

From EndSars, you guys started your negative trolls on him. Allah will fight for him
Don't bring Allah into this. That man is an idiot period! and Allah ain't responsible for his foolishness.
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by naijaman2225(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2021
tjhinal:
Nigerians are full of sentiment and hypocrisy. All these observations, where simply because the designer of the application is from North and a Muslim for that matter. Please, other tribes and religions should also develop this kind of application, we need it to develop our country and economy and stop criticizing somebody who is trying to come up with something good.
HE DIDN'T 'COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD'
HE CAME UP WITH SPYWARE FOR HIS FRIENDS IN GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Kdon2: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2021
neyyoh:

Why are some of you southerners incredibly stupid?

You can't have a logical argument without assuming someone is from the North?

You must think all southern people must comply to that stupid one sided narrative you pander about.

You are not any different from the block heads if you are not one already. Abeg shift. angry
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by naijaman2225(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Looking at the contacts on this app, it looks close to the deleted one. That one had only Hausas 5 stars ratings. The names here though...
SO IN OTHER WORDS: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

1 Like

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by kaponeski(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2021
BiafIntel:
Another win for IPOB. We flooded the review section and blaster the idiots' scam app and voila, the useless app was removed. Don't try us, or.

Alot of people flooded...forget ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Superboss: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2021
bunto:
For the past month I have stylishly avoided buy anything from anyone I perceive to be Igbo.
It's time to teach these people a lesson.
I recently had to import a part for my car.

Everything and everywhere is Igbo to u?
This utterly useless igbophobia won't help u.
So, in ur small brain, all the ppl that reported thet useless app are Igbos?
You did not think that they utterly useless app could ve been removed for plagiarising another app's T& C?
Every little thing, Igbo this and Igbo that.
I hate to sound this way but ur stupidity is getting out hand
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by naijaman2225(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2021
gimakon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait a minute let me understand you.
An average Northern Fulani who only knows Cows, how to fuck_ cows and steal money and rape women in bushes and farmlands, because he managed to score 3 in JAMB, and steal his way into one Northern University, where cyber security is not taught, can go the length of cyber security and hack Google?
I bet you dont know the Engineers who work for Google. Google , NASA, IBM, Oracle, Ubuntu, Fedora, Kali and other Linux Distros, Microsoft Engineers are world Leaders. They decide what happens in your Cyberspace!

Done few of their interviews , only the cognitive aptitude test alone, the coder of Crowwe App no go even make attempt to pass am, let alone when they give him their crazy Algorithms test! The Assessment test alone, na die! You think say na Copy Paste them day do there?

If you happen to see the DevOps Engineer i met or the one I met from Oracle, You will understand that there is a big difference between this thing you are saying and software engineering. These guys are expert in writing super mad Algorithms that an average Nigerian developer cannot even decipher at a go! Their trainings are out of this world, Some even have trainings from MIT institutes where they write core quantum programs .. some write their own frameworks => How u wan take do am? How do u want to reverse something like that? You cannot even do a simple reverse Engineering on Google Chrome Just like that, its to hack Google! I laugh

FYI, they just filtered twitter, Nothing like Decimation. Twitters main server is hosted on Terraform or possibly Ansible, an A powered Hosting from Amazon Web service. Where their servers are protected from some intrusion. Nothing like banner grabbing, No bruteforce Nothing.. How exactly do you want to hack it? Phishing? grin I laugh! Some of their Engineers have CCIE Network Security, CISSP, CCIE Routing and Switching. Some even have other Crazy certifications you have not seen => These things takes years and years of experience. How very sure the servers has not been patched?! You filtered Twitter in Nigeria and they kick the fuck_ out of your app from cyberspace and start monitoring your Google accounts => Just to explain to you, not to fuck_ with America in Cyberwarfare. China and Russia way day do smeh smeh for US, you don ask them how far grin grin

Garba Adamu day learn. Leave talk! I day laugh you and the man to GOD grin
YOU DESERVE 1000000 LIKES FOR THIS

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.