Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,069 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore (76468 Views)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s APP From Play Store / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Dmanlex(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by nedekid: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Good one, I flagged that nonsense app as well.

Same here

1 Like

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by tjhinal: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
aquasapphire:
I can't fit laugh,my belly ooo,see jihadist app don cast grin
Nigerians are full of sentiment and hypocrisy. All these observations, where simply because the designer of the application is from North and a Muslim for that matter. Please, other tribes and religions should also develop this kind of application, we need it to develop our country and economy and stop criticizing somebody who is trying to come up with something good.

1 Like

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by mariodko190(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
fergie001:
“Once your app is removed, the published version of your app won’t be available on Google Play until a compliant update is submitted.”

Peoples Gazette

13 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by nedekid: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
slimman007:

Guy you wicked...so you are among those that finished this man..Nigerian I hail ooooooo. grin grin
Me sef I write last week grin

4 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mofo thought he could mess with angry Nigerians.

Even people in the EU flagged the app on google. Like over 1000 times.

I messed with the button like I was playing nintendo.

Nigeria - 1
Jihad Morons - 0

14 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
They think we are here to play.. It isn't business as usual.. They can kip using tribal and religious sentiments to divide us but na social media dey unite us.. They want to force a cow app down our throats

6 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Geeflow(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Don't worry, we know how to deal with you guys supporting Western ideologies
You are fool,,,you are only able to write this trash you wrote up there through western ideology.

17 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by DeWisedon(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mission accom plished

4 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Ajah489(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
fergie001:
“Once your app is removed, the published version of your app won’t be available on Google Play until a compliant update is submitted.”

Peoples Gazette
Hahahahaha! see as e dey sweet my belle,make him go creat him own google.Oya to buhari make e ban google too

6 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Ogunleti01: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
fergie001:

Peoples Gazette
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by West2019(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Very good

3 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by FirstbornWds: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:
So we are now happy to be killing local jobs?

This guy must have created some jobs building that app right?

Soon enough the hypocrites will say there's unemployment.

The FG started killing jobs right immediately they banned Twitter.

Twitter has got more jobs for Nigeriams than the useless app would ever have.

13 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by neyyoh: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The FG started killing jobs right immediately they banned Twitter.

Twitter has got more jobs for Nigeriams than the useless app would ever have.

You mean side hustle, that's not a job.
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by EMMY76: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari and his dumb fulani brothers can never be able to win this media war the name of the app even sounds like something related to cows.

8 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by luluman: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
joyandfaith:
I will ban Google in Nigeria- Buhari
Also ban every Nigerians from Nigeria sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by FirstbornWds: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
bunto:
Ignorant you!
Remember what goes around comes around.
When it's time for Northerners to pay you guys back, don't come on Nairaland and be crying o!

You are happy to "cancel" someone's hard work, they will also cancel yours.

Please shut it.

Which sane Nigerian doesn't know that Adamu is sentimental?

Nigerians only did what was right and that was reporting an all that celebrated the downfall of a ln employment making medium for a lot of Nigerians.

The app wasn't worth it right from the start... Except you didnt check it out. So why then wouldn't it be taken down when its interest is suspicious.

7 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Gjmff: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Really
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Uncleodi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
ityP:

When a non-terrorist Nigerian creates a better app, we will support it

Chai...nawaooh
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by LebenNG: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It's quite shameful of all the sophisticated morons from the south that made negative reviews about that app. I no that you guys never believed a northerner can make such great feat and apps.

Now you have succeeded, what's your gain?

hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by FirstbornWds: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:

You mean side hustle, that's not a job.

A whole lot of people ( which I am part of) are making really good money from Twitter. When I say money, I don't the regular 50,100ks that people see monthly or bi-annually. I mean the ones of 300k, 500k, a million and so on, which comes in monthly.

But then... You might not understand cause your not in the system.

10 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by LebenNG: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Aseju ni cowwee, do me i do you ti wa okay

4 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by neyyoh: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
FirstbornWds:

A whole lot of people ( which I am part of) are making really good money from Twitter. When I say money, I don't the regular 50,100ks that people see monthly or bi-annually. I mean the ones of 300k, 500k, a million and so on, which comes in monthly.

Oga show me the way now grin
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by FirstbornWds: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:

Only Jesus is the way bro... Lol grin grin

Or maybe you go beep Onyeeze to teach you to "follow who know road."

4 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by LebenNG: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Don't worry, we know how to deal with you guys supporting Western ideologies
some more
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by id911(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:

You're now telling him to show you the way when you've been arguing on this thread in favour of the oppressors of the youth of this country. Hypocrite!

9 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Oyindaberry(f): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
bunto:
You people are not wise.
Igbos in the North will bear the brunt of this stupidity of a few.

Igbos attacked one northerner, but one buy one , northerners will start avoiding Igbo goods which we all know the average Nigerian can do without.

Let's wait and see how it unfolds going forward.

Ok Mr. Wise guy, clap for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Oyindaberry(f): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Yes you are right! Don’t trade words with people that do not know what this Twitter ban has done to its users.

6 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by rayvelez(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Social media is for the youths not for the anologue old men we have in govt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Painintheass221: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
justosee:

The man who created the app is an idiot. Great entrepreneurs know how to stay away from controversies.

They also know how to avoid plagiarism.

Spotify is coming for crowwe.

Theft of intellectual property is international crime.

That's right, Adamu Garbage is an international Criminal

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.