Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore (76456 Views)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s APP From Play Store / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by showafrica(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
BiafIntel:
Another win for IPOB. We flooded the review section and blaster the idiots' scam app and voila, the useless app was removed. Don't try us, or.

They no no say IPOB get the internet world. I know say immidiately garba promoted that app, that was the end. What does abokki know about app, nonesense.

11 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goalnaldo:
The werey want to sue google

The guy na Zombie oooo... make international community no ban this government people ooo... that Zimpee should give his brain sense ooo!!..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by doublewisdom: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
BiafIntel:
Another win for IPOB. We flooded the review section and blaster the idiots' scam app and voila, the useless app was removed. Don't try us, or.
Not just IPOB. Southern Nigeria did.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by neyyoh: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
id911:

You're now telling him to show you the way when you've been arguing on this thread in favour of the oppressors of the youth of this country. Hypocrite!

Show me the way, I'm trying to analyse something. grin

I've done my ow research, can't seem to see where those millions r coming from.

I know a handful of influencer's making bank but their business is actually offline, twitter is just for marketing.

Is there one single dollar millionaire in Nigeria who got rich off social media?
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by BTCog: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
joyandfaith:
I will ban Google in Nigeria- Buhari

Google has to register its business with CAC or we will ban them like their cousin tweeter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by MadamExcellency: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
bunto:
Since you are so proud of yourself, that is the same way you will be rated low and deleted when you finally feel as if you have 'arrived'!

When you side with the government against the people, the people will definitely delete you. It makes no sense supporting an entrepreneur that takes the side of the oppressors.

Do you know that NGRPresident is the official tweeter handle of Nigeria president? It wasn't even this handle that its comment was deleted rather a personal handle of one citizen of Nigeria named Mohammadu Buhari.

Why should Mohammadu Buhari involve Nigeria in his private misunderstanding with Twitter?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:

You mean side hustle, that's not a job.

Which one Buhari Government provide for the youths??... 30k.... abi

Side hustle na work any day any time!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by masui(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:

From EndSars, you guys started your negative trolls on him. Allah will fight for him

Let him go and strap bomb. He knows the company that deleted his app from their store.

Why should he wait for Allah to fight for him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by kingxsamz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice. Took them long to take down that terrorist app.
Zombies and Buharists can bask in their own tears. Clowns.

9 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by stickle(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Now we know why he has been crying more than the bereaved. The way he has been dissipating energy on Twitter ban will reveal that he wants his competitor out of the way.
Unfortunately for him, Twitter is not in his local league. May his App NEVER be accepted again, amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Jupita771: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Craw craw app....looool

6 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by RMoneyInTheBank: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
tjhinal:
Nigerians are full of sentiment and hypocrisy. All these observations, where simply because the designer of the application is from North and a Muslim for that matter. Please, other tribes and religions should also develop this kind of application, we need it to develop our country and economy and stop criticizing somebody who is trying to come up with something good.
some days ago, you read on the news how some igbos and Yorubas built a phone... And buhari was very proud to show the world.... So stop talking rubbish.... Garba's app is toxic to humanity...

9 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Kayharry(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
We need this energy to remove bad politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

no-one of good conscience rejoices at destroying the works of others so banning of companies is not good. To the best of my knowledge, Twitter has not been banned in Nigeria.

So u just finally realised that "banning of companies is not good". Since u say Twitter isn't banned in Nigeria, what situation is it in?

10 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Dpundict: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Very soon now they will ban Google office and playstore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by showafrica(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Difrent:

Just because the guy expressed himself the way you people don't like , y'all bombarded google play store with bad reviews the way y'all pressed the twitter report button to report buharis tweet and I wonder who is more dictatorial between you people and the apps that fall for your gimmicks and buhari . Social media apps say they protect free speech but clamp down on other people's opinion that do not align with the political views of the owner.....where is the freedom of speech?

I hope you will still be this happy when other nigerians decide to spoil the app of someone you like just because of his views.

The people is the government if you don't know but Nigeria wants us to believe its the elites that owns the government. This generation will change a lot of things. since Northern youths don't want to grow, we go leave them behind. Power belongs to the people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Yes!!!
I also reported that app grin grin grin grin
What the will of Nigerian Youths can not achieve does not exist!
But the so called youths (hate filled Igbos) couldnt force pantami out of the villa.
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by FLYFIRE(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments, bigotry and hatred like you did with Twitter.
This is how APC almajiris behave. They will abuse but will quickly run to report when one replies..SO COWARDLY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by kingxsamz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It's quite shameful of all the sophisticated morons from the south that made negative reviews about that app. I no that you guys never believed a northerner can make such great feat and apps.

Now you have succeeded, what's your gain?

Drown in your tears bro.
Drown in it. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by FLYFIRE(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
amdx21:
www.fleckings.com

Proudly Made in Naija

Looking at the contacts on this app, it looks close to the deleted one. That one had only Hausas 5 stars ratings. The names here though...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by richmanrichard: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
power of southern youths! no be the zombies in d north claiming youths with empty brains

7 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Joshmuch: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Intellectuals in the house, I think it is a waste of data debating with the IT illiterates who don't know how social network operates. Even Adamu, still thinks owning a social media is like owning a cattle ranch or normal biz. Before his app was taken down may be two weeks ago or more. He had 10k downloads on Playstore, but next-to-nothing engagement. It is not how many downloads per se, will you meet like-minded intellectuals there or cows and goats? As of now, no reasonable engagement, even cows are few, lol!!!!
If guys reason his matter on App store and also black list his URL on Google search, c'est fini !!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by HappyCanadian: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
I was among those that flagged the app and even shared it.. stup1d terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by richmanrichard: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It's quite shameful of all the sophisticated morons from the south that made negative reviews about that app. I no that you guys never believed a northerner can make such great feat and apps.

Now you have succeeded, what's your gain?
point of correction; the app was made by an ipob woman/southern woman
.its still run by her.cows dont create, they destroy
Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by kingxsamz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:
So we are now happy to be killing local jobs?

This guy must have created some jobs building that app right?

Soon enough the hypocrites will say there's unemployment.

Did you say this crap when Twitter was banned?
Do you know how many people's jobs were at stake when the app was banned?
Cry me a river abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by HappyCanadian: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:

From EndSars, you guys started your negative trolls on him. Allah will fight for him
Allah kee u there

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by skywalker240(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:

How many, where are your stats? , hope you're not talking about those rubbish influencer deals and spammers advertising rubbish like bleaching creams lol .

Adamu equal paid employment.. consistent

Twitter equal rubbish ads , Very few influencer deals... Not consistent
You're talking rubbish

Did your stupid northern government gave them security and comfortable job? That you should call peoples source of livelihood rubbish?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by michelz: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyyoh:
So we are now happy to be killing local jobs?

This guy must have created some jobs building that app right?

Soon enough the hypocrites will say there's unemployment.
I am sure you have a brain but I doubt if you ever bother to use it. So by your implication, we should even encourage Boko Haram since they ' create jobs' by recruiting youths?

6 Likes

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by aryzgreat: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Very sweet news. Thank God my thumb down review paid off.

Ndi ara!

Imagine nonsense and aboki

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by skywalker240(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Joshmuch:
Intellectuals in the house, I think it is a waste of data debating with the IT illiterates who don't know how social network operates. Even Adamu, still thinks owning a social media is like owning a cattle ranch or normal biz. Before his app was taken down may be two weeks ago or more. He had 10k downloads on Playstore, but next-to-nothing engagement. It is not how many downloads per se, will you meet like-minded intellectuals there or cows and goats? As of now, no reasonable engagement, even cows are few, lol!!!!
If guys reason his matter on App store and also black list his URL on Google search, c'est fini !!!!
Your head de there

More layman brains to tech illiterates

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by tunary(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
I love this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore by Goke101(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
fergie001:
“Once your app is removed, the published version of your app won’t be available on Google Play until a compliant update is submitted.”

Peoples Gazette
Who wan dey use the mumu app na only foolanis the app dey for nah

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.