Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Help Her With An EAR AID - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Her With An EAR AID (324 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Her With An EAR AID by Billionsclub: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good morning my fellow nairalander. I do like helping people. It is something that is inside me. I easy feel compassionate when I see others in need.
There is a girl I know in Benin here, she cannot hear. She became deaf because of a particular illness in 2013 while she was still in Ambrose Alli University ekpoma. She was in her 300l when it happened. I decided to help her by asking my proprietress to employ her. I am a teacher in a private school . because I am close to the proprietress and her family, the lady employed her. She can speak fluently but she can't hear. Sometimes, I had to help her with explanation because after she finished explaining,she cannot get feedback from the pupils.
She resides in Benin. I don't need money, all I need is for someone to help send EAR AID to me in Benin. She can only hear with the help of ear aid. She has been working in our school for some months now. U can even send me an email if u want to give it to her in person
Please help with an EAR AID.
lalastica front page please
Re: Help Her With An EAR AID by pjetta007(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Quit Revenge Bedtime Procrastination? / 10 Ways Of Preventing Malaria Parasite / Where To Buy An Orthopedic Mattress With Risk-free Sleep Trial Period In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.