Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (149 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / Celebrating The Victory Of Jesus Christ / The Victory That Overcometh The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2021

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Where is the victory of the Crucifixion. Principalities and powers have continued to rule the world since over 2000 years ago when the crucifixion took place and when you say you are a christain they see you as an easy person to torment, so brothers and sisters how do we tap into this victory on the cross so that principalities, powers and their agents will flee from us?
1. Paul's assertion of the stance against Principalities and powers does not refer to the mumbo-jumbo idea of demons and devils as those with "special interpretation" magic powers pretend. https://www.nairaland.com/6602648/there-nothing-like-marine-spirit

2. Jesus Christ already stated that He had overcome the world on our behalf, so it is not for us to fight against powers but instead to focus on doing the Work which we have been given to do, this being continual submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. If folks around you believe you an easy person to torment, you should ask God what to do, not assume that implies you are absolutely in the right. undecided

4. By the way, what exactly do you mean by "the victory of the Crucifixion"? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Principalities, powers and their agents are here too
Re: . by budaatum: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
when you say you are a christain they see you as an easy person to torment, ....

If you are tormented you have not imbibed enough Jesus Christ! For those who have imbibed will sit even in the presence of enemies and enjoy a good meal because "thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me".

Therefore, and in order not to be tormented, put on the full armor of God, buckle the belt of truth around your waist with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God and stand your ground after you have done everything to stand. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests so that whenever you speak, words may be given you so that you will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel which you yourself must first have asked and knocked and sought with all your heart and soul and mind and being so that you yourself may know it and not just believe and tremble like demons do.

Whoever does these things will never be shaken!

1 Like

Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, would you like me to show you where the victory is? smiley

ThePlainTruth:

Where is the victory of the Crucifixion. Principalities and powers have continued to rule the world since over 2000 years ago when the crucifixion took place and when you say you are a christain they see you as an easy person to torment, so brothers and sisters how do we tap into this victory on the cross so that principalities, powers and their agents will flee from us?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: . by budaatum: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Principalities, powers and their agents are here too

I am glad that you can see.

(1) (Reply)

Kumuyi Set To Storm FCT, And Beyond, With 6-day ‘divine Connection’ Crusade / Praying For All Of Us To Grow In Christ Jesus Crucified / Doing Things The New Way - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.