Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account (1254 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence / Which Nigerian Names Do You So Much Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by wunmi590(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

So my first fruit clocked 6month last two weeks, so I want to open kid account for her, where I will be saving some percent of my monthly salary into for her future purpose...

Additionally, we still have some money given to her as gift which was saved in my wife's account...

People of good will kindly suggest a better bank to open with a better future benefit..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by wunmi590(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
I need your help on this thank you...

Lalasticlala please I need your help too for a wider view and contribution
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by Eriokanmi: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
I don't want to sound as if am advertising here. But look for a bank with a black currant colour as their logo. You'd be glad you did
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by wunmi590(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't want to sound as if am advertising here. But look for a bank with a black currant colour as their logo. You'd be glad you did

Lol, all nigerian banks have already made their names, so you can mention the name without being ban..

Thank you
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
The only thing you will do best for your kid is to move out of nigeria with the family rather than opening account for her.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by wunmi590(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
The only thing you will do best for your kid is to move out of nigeria with the family rather than opening account for her.

My brother, you are very correct...

Honestly, I'm also working on that, she should have been born in USA, if not for the COVID-19 and my wife brother who is doing the process died last year November too, leaving the wife and his four kids there in the US...

I have promised myself that I must move her out of this country to a saner country before she clocked 5year....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
wunmi590:

My brother, you are very correct...

Honestly, I'm also working on that, she should have been born in USA, if not for the COVID-19 and my wife brother who is doing the process died last year November too, leaving the wife and his four kids there in the US...

I have promised myself that I must move her out of this country to a saner country before she clocked 5year....
better. Account na just moi moi.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by Eriokanmi: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
wunmi590:

Lol, all nigerian banks have already made their names, so you can mention the name without being ban..

Thank you
Hahaha. Mods could bar me oo. But if you think so, try Polaris
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by wunmi590(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hahaha. Mods could bar me oo. But if you think so, try Polaris

No they won't ban you for stuff like that...

No whala, I will check them on the net before going to make more findings in their office...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by Ishilove: 2:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Pocohantas
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by pocohantas(f): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Pocohantas

Banking products are homogenous. He should go for the one that gives him the best banking experience. If his current bank is doing that, then open the kiddies account there.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kid Account by wunmi590(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Banking products are homogenous. He should go for the one that gives him the best banking experience. If his current bank is doing that, then open the kiddies account there.
Ishilove:
Pocohantas

Thank you both for your contributions...

(1) (Reply)

Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / Malaria Has Nothing To Do With Genotype! / Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.