Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life (35111 Views)

We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Garba Shehu: Some APC leaders expect Buhari to rig supplementary elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Kwanza: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, on Monday, said some people were disappointed to have seen his principal, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), ‘real life’ in interviews and broadcast last weekend.

Shehu said this on NTA’s ‘Good Morning Nigeria’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

Buhari had last week featured in interviews aired on Arise TV and NTA. The President also visited Lagos State last Thursday and inaugurated some projects. He also delivered a Democracy Day Speech on June 12.

When asked whether the president’s interviews and speeches last week allayed the doubt of Nigerians on whether the president is in control or not, Shehu said, “Yes, he has always been (in control) but there has been misperception and propaganda.

“By his own personal style, President Buhari is not too forward and he has not been frontal on many aspects. It is certainly not a sign of lack of effectiveness or that one is not in charge.

“People had yearned for him to speak to Nigerians and they have advocated for this including the national parliament, passing resolutions and there he was speaking as President Buhari, nothing artificial about him.

“The largest section of Nigerians are satisfied and happy to having seen the president animated, real life, capable and exuding that confidence and capability to govern well but that obviously would have disappointed some people, who in their view, nothing good can come out of an administration in which they are not a part of.”
https://punchng.com/interviews-some-people-disappointed-to-have-seen-buhari-real-life-garba-shehu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
nkogheri......signing out✈

177 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
That one is not trending again Mr Garba what is trending now is the killing of 12 Innocent people in plateau state by Boko Haram terrorist.

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by thunder74(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
So it is now an achievement to see our president like world cup every four years?

At times, a fool could be presumed to be wise if he can learn to shut up.

Those interviews exposed him as a man that the world has left behind. We did not know his situation was that bad until he granted those interviews.

434 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Diamondbreed: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
W
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by TimmyTen(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
The interview revealed the mental IQ of the person leading the most populous black nation in the world. What a great country ruled by unfortunate people!!!

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Ategberoson(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
someone like me is not just disappointed but disgusted to see such a useless man and be reminded that he's my President

A man that never caution his kinsmen, Buhari caution to Fulani herders can put a stop to Fulani herders stupidity across Nigeria states rather he's encouraging them with 1967 grazing route that had been exposed to be Northern Nigeria law to shortchanged the dumb and naive Hausas

only insane people won't be disappointed and disgusted to see such an epidemic live. Buhari is not even as irritating as those fools defending him day and night, I doubt if those imbeciles have parents and families because if they'd they would feel the pains these useless Fulani herders are causing to the people they're killing like ram

thunder fire all of you there

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by nairavsdollars(f): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
They wanted to see Jubril Al Sudani.
I'm just imagining the kind beating IPOB will give Garba Shehu if travels abroad

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Pulsenaija: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok this is nice

Have you seen http://www.iselify.com
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by DropsMic(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmm

Is like Garba Shehu haven't heard about the 24 people that Bandits killed in sokoto and jos today..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Thinktwicemybro: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
These people never cease to break their own record of foolishness. While the president is seen daily in other countries, this mumu àbokis is celebrating his caricature president who only came out as a result of doctors clearance.
Anyway we have better things to do and I will reply you later.
My people let's focus on removing adamu garbage 'crow we' app from Apple store, we have succeeded on Google playstore. Evil app must leave our Land. Join us.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Minjim: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who cares
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by iamyemiakins(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just one interview and an over edited live broadcast is what this one is hawking about as another achievement of the Buhari administration.

Buhari has seriously turned the presidency post to a serious joke, just imagine!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by ugwuishi(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Next topic pls.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by falseprophet: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
I see Buhari's tenor ending in 2023, I see Garba shehu returning to unemployment market after 8yrs of faithful asslicking, I see femi Adesina return home so ashamed of himself, I see all BMC running around like headless chickens soon and finally I see Yahaya Bello win APC primaries...

This I have seen!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by uchelouis45(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
T
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by scholes23(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Shoro niyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by CR777: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just take a look at what the imbecilic anuofias piloting this great nation is counting as achievement..
It's unfortunate that Out of 200+ million people in this blessed country, the least intelligent and animalistic thinking fools are the ones with power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
What a national achievements?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by OlabodeTECH: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's a shame the worst of us is leading the best of us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Diamondbreed: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thing we do for money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Ademidd: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dìndìnrìn

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by big7: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who dey breeeeett. Lol. Garba ewu still dey talk. Hope dem Don tell am say cowrieeee Don go down.

As for buhari we are not disappointed, he only proved to us that didn't voted for him since 2015 that we are very logical in our assessment of his kinda person and to every Nigerian who would have thought him to be the 'best president that never happened' if goodluck hadn't rescinded power to him.

He's just a mere ijiot who has no value for human life and has zero integrity.

Buhari never fails to disappoint, the only people who get disappointed by buhari are those expecting him to do something great. Buhari has nothing great to offer to his family let alone a country with diverse ethnicity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by rawpadgin(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Is he thinking we think He is not real??

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by ecolime(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ategberoson:
someone like me is not just disappointed but disgusted to seen such a useless man and be reminded that he's my President

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by benweezy: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Which kind yeye talk be this.
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by VillageHead: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Maybe we should clap for him for the hardship he has put us through with his highhandedness.

5 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by stupidmod3: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.