Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (74800 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Dukemmanuel(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
I posted this and I beg Nairalaind moderator to move it to front page but uptill now the snub it...it's totally disappointing that Nairalaind could not support their member in the quest for victory... Please use this link to vote for me
https://yellow9javote..com/2021/06/blog-post_301.html
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by greggng: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nigeria is a doomed country ..despite Joshua international recognition , Nigeria doesn't appreciate what they 've. I watched this man crusade in Israel and all over the world ...one this remains constant ....his humility and readiness to help humanity ...if he doesn't make heaven , then no Nigeria will make heaven . I have to ask him for forgiveness cos in the past ...I once called him juju man ...but I acted based on ignorance ...I know he has forgiven me before he died ...he is truly a man of God ...no man of God in this world can equal his achievement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Dukemmanuel(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
I need vote over thousands please.. voting ends 22nd June

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Kaybae(f): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in peace great man
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Coun3MAN: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Eyyah
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by backbone503(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
mrkings84:
Death is the end of all living thing.
Farewell TBJ.

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Gamesmart: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dem don announce the Bastard's send-off to Hell?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Goldbw122(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by uwa244(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Forever in our hearts. Rest in Power.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by CaptainFM1: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Valkrie:
I always wonder why all these charlatans beating their chest of been able to do miracle and raise the dead in jesus name couldn't gather their miserable self and go raise the man from the dead...

The man even suffered a stroke 2 month before he died and quietly sneak into turkey a moslem country for treatment while his sheeple oblivious of what is happening kept wasting their time in the church for him to come.and perform miracle to heal them...!!

It's now obvious that they have been feeding people cow dung all these while and keep deceiving people that with jesus everything is possible...!!

When their gimmick begin to get exposed they now begin to bring in the narative of the devil doing the damage so their sheeple can keep groping in dark waiting for some imaginary miracle from their delusional jesus...!!

A blackman got no business been either a moslem or christian...it get them confused and bring calamity beyond measure to their life....!!

Some over zealous people would come here to say trash and try to insult me...just know that i would return fire...I no send. !!

Your fire is welcomed. I'm not even going to open it let alone read it. I just believe Nairaland should make True Christians to sign a declaration for every thread relating to the religion just like they do for the Moslems.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Merilz: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest In Peace Man Of God
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by lollybee15(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Still seeming unreal and untrue to me that he's gone.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Ezedon(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by fertilewomb: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in peace my prophet. My heart is still bleeding,broken and shattered at your demise. Your good works and legacy speaks.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by AuroraB(f): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Biko, when did this report say he'll be buried
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Cnach: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happened:

https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4336039109850165/
These days won't be forgotten in history
I just have the feeling
Great things I see
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Zobah: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ikotun economy will feel his impact. He single handedly develop the economy of Ikotun and environs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Teejay13(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
We shall forever miss you sir TBJ.

Continue to rest with the lord, we love you but God loves you more.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm still touched by his sudden passing.
Coroners, release the autopsy report, biko.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by TiglathPILESER: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=Belial06 post=102728248][/quote] what a moniker?
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by libson001(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
He was a good man

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by chukwuibuipob: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
embarassed Mercy Lord

Sleep well.Generation will read about Ur work
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by ORIGENAL(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rip my Mentor, I Love you but God Loves you more as you continue to rest in the Bosom of the Lord
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by MossLuv: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
You died almost thesame time my neice died. I was like dubt the existence God because I prayed as well as my elder brother and my sister for the girl to survive the attached but she still gave up. But when I heard about your demise I realized that despite our prayers God knows the the best
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
greggng:
Nigeria is a doomed country ..despite Joshua international recognition , Nigeria doesn't appreciate what they 've. I watched this man crusade in Israel and all over the world ...one this remains constant ....his humility and readiness to help humanity ...if he doesn't make heaven , then no Nigeria will make heaven . I have to ask him for forgiveness cos in the past ...I once called him juju man ...but I acted based on ignorance ...I know he has forgiven me before he died ...he is truly a man of God ...no man of God in this world can equal his achievement
Lol. So TB Joshua is now a standard for making your mythical heaven? Deluded folks.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Expensive2000(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace .....
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we real niggarrrrs continue to pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, make some dope cash, do some bombing and become a key board warrior before we die
Call me i have a deal for you 08143113173
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Missyajoke(f): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Huummm adake dajo lolorun.
Oba ayeyowu
Obabti akolepe lejo.
Gbogbo daradara loju ehh.
Sunre tb Joshua.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happened:

https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4336039109850165/

His wife is smart.

Bury him at SCOAN, guarantee continuous cash flow from gullible pilgrims
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in Peace Prophet T B JOSHUA.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by officialfestus(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in peace sir
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Obettacc12: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in Peace Prophet.
You will be severely missed by the word!
May your legacies remain.
May God grant your immediate family, ministry and humanity the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.