Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (74798 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by zoedew: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
NarcoPolo:

His wife is smart.

Bury him at SCOAN, guarantee continuous cash flow from gullible pilgrims
Like folks still visit Jesu Oyingbo grave! They will soon learn that the electric ceiling fan in the room does not stop the moment electricity supply is disconnected from it but gradually it comes to a stop! The deceit that has been going on there in the name of Christianity has come to a thankful end. Quote me in years to come!

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
zoedew:

Like folks still visit Jesu Oyingbo grave! They will soon learn that the electric ceiling fan in the room does not stop the moment electricity supply is disconnected from it but gradually it comes to a stop! The deceit that has been going on there in the name of Christianity has come to a thankful end. Quote me in years to come!

I thought Jesu Oyingbo cheated death by riding off to Heaven in chariot...like a Jehu
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in peace sir !
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Austinbiggy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
The only man who never scared of death, May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Polynek(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
RIP
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by curtvinell: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
RIP, but we prefer he should be buried in his ancestral home Ogbagi Akoko, Ondo State
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Lekmusic: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
He shouldn't be buried at SCOAN premises but buried in his hometown. This is to avoid worship at his burial site. It will derail so many people
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by jubrilELsudan: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
THIS IS THE END OF SCOAN.

99.9% OF THE PEOPLE GOING THERE ARE GOING THERE BECAUSE OF HIM.

MANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS BELIEVED HE IS A GOD AND CAN'T DIE AND MANY ARE STILL IN DENIAL UNTIL HE IS BURIED THEN THEIR EYES WILL CLEAR.

I CAN BET YOU AFTER HIS BURIAL, 99% OF HIS CONGREGATION WILL STOP GOING THERE.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by zoedew: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
NarcoPolo:

I thought Jesu Oyingbo cheated death by riding off to Heaven in chariot...like a Jehu
I should think you saw the scene at his departure!
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by zoedew: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lekmusic:
He shouldn't be buried at SCOAN premises but buried in his hometown. This is to avoid worship at his burial site. It will derail so many people
No one was there before who subscribed to him that was not already derailed! That place was not a Christian church properly so called! Academic researchers will publish their concrete findings in months and years to come. Go to Agodo-Egbe where he had his marine occult shrine and you will see all the man at the synagogue was hiding all his deceitful life of evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Dagust(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest well T.B Joshua. Your legacy lives on.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Rossyrick(f): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
I really feel your dead, RIP SIR embarassed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Regann7: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in Peace Daddy,Adieu
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Josywhyte: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
I think say na for him village dem go bury am?
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by ejigah(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest in peace, Prophet of the most high God.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by moneyissweet(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just like play

Odiegwu

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by emaopel: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rest on MOG
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by icankel: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
so painful to know TB is gone forever. Rest in peace Sir
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by akannynet: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2021
���� �� �����, �� ����������
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59am On Jun 15, 2021
May his soul continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by akannynet: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2021
���� �� ����� ��� �� ����������
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by akannynet: 1:17am On Jun 15, 2021
My condolence
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by obinoral1179(m): 3:12am On Jun 15, 2021
As a Christian I don't know if it's appropriate to bury him at the church because gullible members will defeat the purpose of the act by turning the grave to prayer mountain. He Should have been buried at his personal home or a dedicated cemetery. Keep on resting prophet.
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by yusluvad(m): 3:34am On Jun 15, 2021
TBJ continue to rest in the bossom of the Father...
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by favour32(m): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Rest in God,TB Joshua.
A great being, who helped most people.
Those critics....are they perfect in their lives?
I guess they have done no wrong in their lives. They have been perfect in everything they have done since birth.
How many people have they helped in life?
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Valkrie: 5:45am On Jun 15, 2021
CaptainFM1:

Your fire is welcomed. I'm not even going to open it let alone read it. I just believe Nairaland should make True Christians to sign a declaration for every thread relating to the religion just like they do for the Moslems.

See your life, you didnt open it and didnt read it, yet you quote me...keep deceiving yourself bro....!! Like I earlier wrote the blackman got no business been either a moslem or Christian..it always get them confused...!!
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Mrkcee(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Rest in Peace Sir. We'll forever miss you! embarassed
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by fryo62(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2021
Rest in peace sir

I don't know who is right or wrong but I know that he did a lot to help people.

Rest in peace sir. [/quote]
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Osada2: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace .....
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we real niggarrrrs continue to pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, make some dope cash, do some bombing and become a key board warrior before we die

I always dey believe you my Nigga Man
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by Bright2(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Rest in perfect peace man of God

Pls don't allow them bury him with that his Right hand, there's still healing power in that hand.

Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by HRMK: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2021
YES,THAT IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR HIS BURIAL!NOT HIS HOMETOWN!I WONDER WHY THE RULER DIDNT ASK HIM TO AV HIS BRANCH IN HIS TOWN!!
Re: Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN by dayoade200: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2021
Rest In Peace man of God and man of the people. The world ll miss you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.