Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... (478 Views)

"Who Will Tell The President?" By Laolu Akande / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by mariahAngel(f): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you were the President of Nigeria for a day, what one decision would you make that will benefit the nation, and it cannot be reversed?

If I were the President for a day, I would open the border to allow inflow of food.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by nairavsdollars(f): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Glutton
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Glutton

...and you wonder why Buhari is your president.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by Bozz01(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
I will finish Boko Haram and Unkown gunmen in one month cool
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by harmargedon: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
I would remove zoning and make all States independent of themselves. This would kill tribalism and the idea that the north is different from the south, every man to his State, work for your food, electricity, etc.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by xtocom: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
I will band cows, I mean cows should not exist.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by mariahAngel(f): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
xtocom:
I will band cows, I mean cows should not exist.

Really? grin
You'd blow your chance on that?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by mariahAngel(f): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
harmargedon:
I would remove zoning and make all States independent of themselves. This would kill tribalism and the idea that the north is different from the south, every man to his State, work for your food, electricity, etc.

This will be an awakening.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by DuchessLily(f): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
harmargedon:

Exactly!!! That would be the first thing I would do.
Then next will be to get rid of ............. *I dey come oo

1 Like

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by updatechange(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin I will keep the status quo cheesy
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Divide the country immediately.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by BSsniffer: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Give Amotekun and other regional outfits the right to bear arms.

Ban on open grazing.

Special status for Lagos.

New Port for Ondo state.

Privatize the railway sector.

Armnesty for yahoo boys, send them abroad to learn encryption and cyber security.

Convert NYSC to a youth farming program.

Build more Islamic schools in the north.

Regional Official languages; SW: English, French and Yoruba. SS/SE: English, Igbo and minority languages (per state), NC: English, Hausa and Sub minority languages. NW/NE: English, Hausa, Arabic.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by mariahAngel(f): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
BSsniffer:
Give Amotekun and other regional outfits the right to bear arms.

Ban on open grazing.

Special status for Lagos.

New Port for Ondo state.

Privatize the railway sector.

Armnesty for yahoo boys, send them abroad to learn encryption and cyber security.

Convert NYSC to a youth farming program.

Build more Islamic schools in the north.

Regional Official languages; SW: English, French and Yoruba. SS/SE: English, Igbo and minority languages (per state), NC: English, Hausa and Sub minority languages. NW/NE: English, Hausa, Arabic.

We know say Nigeria get plenty problems but....
Mr President sir! One decision only sir! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
I will impreach buhari thats all
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by BSsniffer: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

We know say Nigeria get plenty problems but....
Mr President sir! One decision only sir! grin

The only one solution to Nigeria is nuking the whole country.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by mariahAngel(f): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Laslasticlala, what irreversible beneficial decision would you make if you were the president of Nigeria for a day only?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by Mecka: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
i will establish state police.
I will increase minimum wage.
I will remove fuel subsidy.
I will crush iswap
I will reduce cost of governance
I will lift half a million out of poverty
I will ban open grazing and send Fulani herdmens to their village.
I will tackle insecurity
I will grant local govt autonomy
finally, I will move for a parliamentary system of govt and make mariahangel my prime minister
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by habsydiamond(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Truth be told, one can't achieve anything tangible within a day as the president... Cos it takes time to implement anything in that office... The only achievement for a day is to dey snap selfie and photos throughout.

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mecka:
I will crush iswap
I will tackle insecurity
finally, I will move for a parliamentary system of govt and make mariahangel my prime minister

Errrrrrrrmmm...Mr president-for-a-day, one decision only sir.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by firo08(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Every Friday compulsory clubing
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
harmargedon:
[s]I would remove zoning and make all States independent of themselves. This would kill tribalism and the idea that the north is different from the south, every man to his State, work for your food, electricity, etc.[/s]

sad
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by xtocom: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Really? grin
You'd blow your chance on that?

I will o! You know what I mean.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by Islamabadd: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2021
I will simply put Buhari in prison and let him die there!
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by flamingREED(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2021
I'll split the country immediately.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by SmartGadgetz: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
States to collect full tax.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by Arda1000(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mecka:
I will crush iswap
I will tackle insecurity
this one be like campaign promises remind of Bubu Osibaugly 2015 promises
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day... by Banmeallday: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Divide the British Zoo into its natural African nations...

This is what would happen in Asia, Americas, Europe, but in Black Africa it dey difficult.....

And we wonder why we have so many problems, including racism

(1) (Reply)

“513 Igbos Killed, 2436 Arrested, 854 Missing In 160 Days” – Ohanaeze / “Is This Buhari’s Fault too”? Man Gets Mad At Poorly Constructed Road( Video) / Canadian Justice Minister Calls Nigeria's Justice Minister A Disgrace Over Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.