Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Can I Get Someone Who Pays ₦5/word On Nairaland? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can I Get Someone Who Pays ₦5/word On Nairaland? (286 Views)

Rewriting At ₦1.5/word Is Better Than Writing At ₦2.5/word / Résumé, Étude et Analyse de Pays mêlé de Maryse Condé / It Pays To Be Discipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Someone Who Pays ₦5/word On Nairaland? by generalpelu(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
It seems Nairaland outsourcers are pegged between ₦1.5 - ₦2.

They already concluded that writers here are not worth than that.

They come and talk about crappy services they've hired here.

Yet, the ones I've worked for don't even proofread before forwarding to clients. And they don't come back with complains 90% of the times. The few times they do, I review the job.

So, I can conclude a writer here is worthy of better pay than the ₦2 of a thing.

I hope an employer can surprise me with ₦5 per word for a start. One of you guys should prove me right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Sleeping Giant By Okim Otu / Get Help To Publish Your Book In 90 Days Or Less / Call For Participation - 2021 Ibadan Creative Writing Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.