Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please (865 Views)

Lower Back Pain, Help Needed / Neck Pain HELP! / Chest Pain .help !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Beloved Nairalanders.

This as SOS request please

I have had this back pain emanating along the thoracic spine region just by the left for some years. It is getting worse. The symptoms are;

1. Pains radiating to the shoulders
2. Had suffered numbeness on the left leg but not anymore
3. Balance issues affecting walking on the left
4. Burning finger sensation on phone screen when the screen is touched or the laptop cursor point
5. The Pain seems to be gently affecting breathe
6. Small tightness of left side of chest sometimes not always
7. several popping sounds when the back is stretched.

Have been to the hospital and treated for GERD,Ulcer and the last X-ray got treatment for muscle spasms. I currently visit a private physio who uses some electronic pulse devices and there uses a gel to rub the painful back lines.

What could be wrong please. It is scary
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by Emary(f): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
You need an x-ray and if possible an MRI of your spine. It's possible you have some cord compression. There are also some blood tests you need to run to eliminate other possibilities. Go to your nearest orthopaedic hospital.
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by slimjohn2k5: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Get a semi orthopedic mattress
From your work sit, move around often
Also ensure your sit, is balancing your back properly.
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Emary:
You need an x-ray and if possible an MRI of your spine. It's possible you have some cord compression. There are also some blood tests you need to run to eliminate other possibilities. Go to your nearest orthopaedic hospital.
Okay God bless you
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Test for STI, worms and kidney
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Get a semi orthopedic mattress
From your work sit, move around often
Also ensure your sit, is balancing your back properly.
Thank you
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Test for STI, worms and kidney
Thank you
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by harmargedon: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Visit a good hospital ASAP
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
harmargedon:
Visit a good hospital ASAP
okay... I have gone to several. Will go back again

1 Like

Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Emary:
pls is MRI scan expensive in Nigeria?
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by Emary(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
sureukraine111:
pls is MRI scan expensive in Nigeria?

Well, last I knew it was about 80k. See the doctor first then do the x-ray first if you can't afford the MRI.
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Emary:

Well, last I knew it was about 80k. See the doctor first then do the x-ray first if you can't afford the MRI.
okay. I did an xray and was given drugs for muscle spasms
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
I partially suffered this and realized that i had pains on my chest,ribs and shoulders due to exposure to cold.Started massaging all those parts i mentioned with aboniki balm and chewed antacids, the pains stopped.My kids were also climbing my back and could hear the cracking sound.
Guess mine was caused by cold and ulcer..
Try these and get well soon.
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ninisun:
I partially suffered this and realized that i had pains on my chest,ribs and shoulders due to exposure to cold.Started massaging all those parts i mentioned with aboniki balm and chewed antacids, the pains stopped.My kids were also climbing my back and could hear the cracking sound.
Guess mine was caused by cold and ulcer..
Try these and get well soon.
I suspect ulcer too thoughdont know how possible it is related to the symptoms
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by truthisgood: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Emary:

WhatsApp me +258864019795 Remain blessed
Re: Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please by sureukraine111: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Had to go to the hospital. Ran some tests like

H-Pylori
Full blood count
Urinalysis
UMCS
malaria

All came out clean except for H-pylori that was positive.

Was also give some drugs like pregasafe and Sirdalud

(1) (Reply)

I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis / What Then Can Stop The Painful Menses? / Erectal Disinfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.