Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) (51455 Views)

Chika Steps Out In Styles, Says She Has Been Eating Banana All Day. PHOTOS / Zlatan Ibile Performs Live In America (Video) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by planetx: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
every nigerian. in fact in nigeria milk and fresh fruits is for the poor. mango sellers full everywhere. mango is just 50 naira for one
Crazy how people post ignorant comments like that, fresh fruits that is everywhere lol.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
planetx:
Crazy how people post ignorant comments like that, fresh fruits that is everywhere lol.
right ? lmao
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by muyeski21(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
400billionman:
Photos..

This man will forever remain a disgrace to these nation, imagine showing us what u are using the money u stole to enjoy, why the youth no go aspire to steal pass u
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
400billionman:
The former Senator commented that grass has been his food since he visited the west but that he has decided to change to seafood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnLWY9gRjg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQD_Z74HnOa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Philipmems:
And the relevance of showing yourself having a regular seafood meal that cost less than $60 is?

even here in lagos.....with 5000 naira or less....i go prepare am.........am not sure whether that nitwit called dino is normal......
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
60 dollars is 30,000 naira. can you eat a meal of 30,000 naira ? nekwa . that is ya salary for the month

Just bought a gem tang(,pet fish) for 799.99......60 ain't nothing
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrincessGlow:

$60 kwa. This one has never left Naija

Bag of king crab legs from kingsoopers us 25..bag of shrimp is 5..crawfish is 8....Sussage pack is 5...clams...10...not even up to 60 bucks
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by 77star: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by chaloskyx: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
SEE HOW ONE SENATOR OF 109 HAS LOOTED YOUR COUNTRY DRY ABANDONED YOU AND LEFT FOR US WHEN NIGERIA IS IN DISARRAY NA HOW OUR LEADERS GO ABANDON ALL OF UNA KEEP SUPPORTING THEM AND THEIR CORRUPT ACTIVITIES MUMU NIGERIANS
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by biggy26: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tolu181:
Na showoff go kill this criminal
No be jealousy go kill you so?
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Tolu181: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
biggy26:

No be jealousy go kill you so?
mr zombie, go eat some corpse
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Kemetals: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lack of maturity.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by PrincessGlow: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
milehigh06:

Bag of king crab legs from kingsoopers us 25..bag of shrimp is 5..crawfish is 8....Sussage pack is 5...clams...10...not even up to 60 bucks

That meal cannot be more than $20 even in NYC
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by sleemomymy: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
HE IS A CRIMINAL.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Gfskw: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cowards
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by haslaw(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
YungMillionaire:
This guy was a senator! Chai! Nigeria is finished walahi!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was one of the best senators in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Philipmems:
And the relevance of showing yourself having a regular seafood meal that cost less than $60 is?

And if it's you nko? You will be eating akara and ewudu for the rest of your life

Hypocrites!!! grin
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by dotmhan(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
How is this news? �
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
dmbb:

Please don't disown your master by this common show of stupidity.
He is not my master o
You are the one who foolishly still think APC and PDP are different
Apc=pdp=apc=pdp
Know this nd have peace
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by dmbb: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2021
ANDREW91:

He is not my master o
You are the one who foolishly still think APC and PDP are different
Apc=pdp=apc=pdp
Know this nd have peace
Then why are you a PDP member, when you pretty much believed that they are the same?. Good and bad are two entirely different things, they can never be the same
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2021
dmbb:

Then why are you a PDP member, when you pretty much believed that they are the same?. Good and bad are two entirely different things, they can never be the same
I am not a PDP member
This one mumu never do
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by dmbb: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2021
ANDREW91:

I am not a PDP member
This one mumu never do
Tell that to your fellow dot in a circle, I don't believe it
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
dmbb:

Tell that to your fellow dot in a circle, I don't believe it
They there dey follow political parties
Shey d way naija be never tire u like dis
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
PrincessGlow:

That meal cannot be more than $20 even in NYC

Just go to kingsoopers.com
That's where I shop
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2021
He's just enjoying our money.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by PrincessGlow: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
milehigh06:

Just go to kingsoopers.com
That's where I shop

U okay? We are talking a plate of seafood and you keep mentioning a food wholesaler.

Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrincessGlow:

U okay? We are talking a plate of seafood and you keep mentioning a food wholesaler.

Kingsoopers is a store where you go buy them..do you catch your food?

Kingsoopers...is like walmart..like Krueger stores...do you know what those are
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by PrincessGlow: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
milehigh06:

Kingsoopers is a store where you go buy them..do you catch your food?

Kingsoopers...is like walmart..like Krueger stores...do you know what those are

U ok? It is like someone is asking where to get a good egusi meal and u r directing them to where they sell egusu
Re: Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) by wonderr(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
someday you would even want to eat sand u no go see, karma is around d coner fu*king looters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.