Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (37867 Views)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by topboss: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
QuotaSystem:

Bloody hypocrites hugging Nigeria tightly while crying they want to leave.

Who is holding them now?
Definitely not the North cool

I expect Nnamdi Kanu & ipob to start sending buses up north to evacuate their people ASAP.
[/s]

WE HATE YOUR NIGERIA AND WANT OUT, EVEN A DEAD RAT WILL TELL YOU THAT IF RESURRECTED.

ALL THIS BLACKMAIL IS CHILDISH AND WILL NOT WORK.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Zooposki(f): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What a fact, the dotians must leave Nigeria for their enclave. Let a wall be built around their country that any Igboman caught in Nigeria will be sent to 50 years with hard labour, thereafter will be deported to the enclave, for a 70 km no man land which will be planted with mines. The issue of food security for them from Nigeria should be done by air cargo, after many securities checks, for we don't want stowaways on those cargo planes.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by mrkings84(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Point of correction.

Allow Biafra to exit Nigeria, not south East.

Uncle speak for yourself. If the rest part of Biafra as you put don't want to leave, then go your way by way and for your way

6 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by executive12: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
I really can't wait to see this happen. ..

Give them Biafra...let us have a new Nigeria..a sane country. We really need fresh air..

I think the government doesn't know how to handle this cos we have so many of them scattered everywhere in the country like paper money. Do we start sending them back home? If we force them to exit our states for theirs, are they not going to shout genocide? I am using force here cos if you ask an average Biafran to leave Kano state where he has some assets for Abia state, he wont do it

These people are like a scorpion on Nigeria's scrotum. We need extra patience to deal with them

That should be done without delay so that the Fulani will have a free reign in dealing with you guys properly.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by biafranrealson: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
When is the date for the referendum?
I cant wait to sing my National anthems with one hand on my chest .

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by topboss: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2021
IF WE GET BIAFRA TODAY, WAT WILL ANY IGBO PERSON BE DOING IN THE NORTH?

IS THE NORTH WAT THEY USE TO THREATEN PERSON?

LET THE NORTH, SAVE AND TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF NORTHERNERS BEFORE THINKING OF USING THE NORTH TO THREATEN PEOPLE THAT ARE THERE BECAUSE OF ONE NIGERIA.

IT IS CALLE DEMOGRAPHICS.

DEMOGRAPHICS IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING WITH THE MAP.

WHEN BIAFRA WAS CREATED BY OJUKWU, WAT HAPPENED, NATURALLY ALL THE IGBOS IN THE NORTH LEFT.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by topboss: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2021
ANY PERSON USING NORTH OR LAGOS OR ABUJA TO MAKE THREAT IS CONFUSED.

IS IT THIS PLACES THAT ARE DEAD, WHEN IGBO PEOPLE MERELY GO HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.

KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by egoldman(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Referendum when there is no secession clause in the constitution? undecided

Btw, we read Sowore was shot, how is he doing?

Unity beggar, fear don catch you abi?
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by igbowoman: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Allow South-East Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum — Northern Groups Tell Government

We also consider the sudden contraption by a certain section that calls itself "northern Igbo" as a more latent, disagreeable and unacceptable threat to the North.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/allow-south-east-exit-nigeria-now-through-peaceful-referendum%E2%80%94northern-groups-tell[/url]

I hope people know this is Fulani Muslims speaking and not any northern coalition.
The benue,plateau,bornu,taraba,yobe people bring slaughtered daily by these fulani marauders are not part of the animals spewing this nonsense.
Don't be deceived.

Its amazing that a group that has killed tens of thousands of innocent citizens across the nation unapologetically with a stamp of approval of their brother president have the audacity to give advise and get it published.
Mgbo pia pu kwa unu isi
Being clever by half and trying to change the narrative.
Nama
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
[s]I really can't wait to see this happen. ..

Give them Biafra...let us have a new Nigeria..a sane country. We really need fresh air..

I think the government doesn't know how to handle this cos we have so many of them scattered everywhere in the country like paper money. Do we start sending them back home? If we force them to exit our states for theirs, are they not going to shout genocide? I am using force here cos if you ask an average Biafran to leave Kano state where he has some assets for Abia state, he wont do it

These people are like a scorpion on Nigeria's scrotum. We need extra patience to deal with them[/s]

Always writing like a fool. All talk, no substance

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Chiffy: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
Everyone is tired of the inyamris.. They are everywhere in this country but yet they are the ones calling for the division of this country.. They forgot that their entire region is less than half of Borno State. grin grin grin grin

And their entire population is more than the whole North West combined

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by uchennaq(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
ok

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Allow South-East Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum — Northern Groups Tell Government

We also consider the sudden contraption by a certain section that calls itself "northern Igbo" as a more latent, disagreeable and unacceptable threat to the North.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/allow-south-east-exit-nigeria-now-through-peaceful-referendum%E2%80%94northern-groups-tell[/url]

from the look of things.....buhari is the last president of Nigeria.......

And Nigeria disintegration will never gonna be a peaceful one.....so all regions should be prepare......but we southwest are sleeping......

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by gbengaadeleye12: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2021
It can never happen for this country
MakotoShishio:

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by LZAA: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Kaiiiiiiiiiii
Afonjas wee be confused right now grin
Their masters have had enough
Ewoooo
Afonja ronuuu grin grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead helinues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by hardbody: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
Everyone is tired of the inyamris.. They are everywhere in this country but yet they are the ones calling for the division of this country.. They forgot that their entire region is less than half of Borno State. grin grin grin grin

Who barren land mass epp
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by tjhinal: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
The northern leaders should quickly take it to national assembly to okay referendum as requested by Biafra agitators if they are serious and they should remove any plans of forceful eviction of non indigenes living in the north.
You are very stupid, to ask northerner to take it to national assembly, you are agitating for Biafra, ask you governors, senator and house of representative members to do it. Furthermore, once your brother decided to leave Nigeria, all Igbos most leave or they should face forceful ejection from all Nigerian states.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by dmbb: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2021
It is better we give them their Biafra with one slim road that will take them out of Nigeria and henceforth steer clear from Nigeria
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by tjhinal: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Chiffy:

And their entire population is more than the whole North West combined
You are very correct.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by indodon(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
If the country divides and the igbos and the rest of biafra leave, Nigeria will be like Togo..

Imagine Lagos for example without the igbos it would literally be empty.

Who will live in those big houses Owned by landlords in Kano, Lagos etc? Who will rent their expensive shops?

An average Hausa man would never pay you 100k to live in a house. Even if he does, he will live with at least 5 of his brothers and their wives.. An average yoruba man is just too fu*king lazy

Let's face it, UAR needs the igbos that's why they're fighting so hard to keep them

After all this talk, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Gambit23: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

These people are like a scorpion on Nigeria's scrotum. We need extra patience to deal with them

The economy of Kano will collapse overnight if all IGBOs leave Kano today

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Gambit23: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:

Yet the whole north have fought for decades to keep back IGBOs in nigeria.

Shows north cannot survive on their own without IGBOs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by planet4: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Gambit23: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Referendum when there is no secession clause in the constitution? undecided

Btw, we read Sowore was shot, how is he doing?

Once u sign up for the UN charter, U have automatically signed that a referendum is allowed in ur country.

Try n study/understand international law

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Educationalserv: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
sugarfrank:
This guys are just a dot in a circle, why not allow them go? Why cling unto them if you so much hate them? Buharia ndi mmuó, listen to the words of your people and do the needful. BUT, on a second thought,
What if we elect a leader that carries every region along with equal treatment, appointments and opportunities? Will the Igbos still clamour for Biafra? I really don't think so, Buharia ndi mmuó only exercerbated the whole referendum thing with his neposistic and loop sided favoritism for his clans. Anu mpam!
We luv their ladies very affordable in the Night crawling enterprise.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Florencejames(f): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please let the Igbo leave the bloodshed is too much
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by egoldman(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I've said this before. Even If they give them presidency, it won't stop them from leaving. Their minds are already made up, even if you kill all of them, it won't change anything.

Wole Soyinka once said the igbo's agitation for secession is an ideal that can't be killed for centuries to come. That's a hard fact

Marriage is not by force we no do again simple.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by pansophist(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

They have failed then. Cos the south south region would have to decide if they want to join biafra in the referendum.

Now take a look at the old and current pseudo Nigerian region, isn't it geographically reasonable to include cross river state with south east ? Look how they canned and intentionally landlocked the igbos with this dubious regional devide, with the desperate hope that in the event of future secession, the igbos would have to deal with a landlocked country, and not free at the end afterall (eg Lesotho). Meanwhile, the Eastern region of Nigeria during Ojukwu period includes all off south south.

We shall see how this goes, because as far as I and anyone with reasonable sense is concerned, south south is part of Biafra. Their plan will not work. The only time Nigeria was ruled justly was between 1960 to 1967, and the civil war was the last attempt to stop the monster that have destroyed the country, but unfortunately, every other region was asleep then, and now, the monster have grown so big that the whole nation has become its lunch, not just the Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by thaoriginator: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Lol as if they meant it. When the referendum starts now this same almajiris will be the first to remind everyone that Nigerians are one. My message to this terrorists and parasites is that the day of reckoning will soon be here and Igbos are leaving you shoe shiners behind whether you like it or not. Light and darkness are not meant to be together
Shut up!

You people are like the dot in Japan's flag, ain't going nowhere! cry
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by preshyusufu: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
are they aware that, even the Oduduwas and middle belt also want to leave.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by sugarfrank(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Biafran ladies are classy unlike the the rest.
Educationalserv:
We luv their ladies very affordable in the Night crawling enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by treatise: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Point of correction.

Allow Biafra to exit Nigeria, not south East.
Could you please clarify the geography of Biafra? I guess you do not imply the arbitrariness of adding South-south and Benue to your enclave ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’ / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.