Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Japan Has Done It Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japan Has Done It Again (2077 Views)

Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan / Japan Students Group Sex Videos / Here's What Happens At Japan's Annual Penis Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan Has Done It Again by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Japan Has Done It Again by MightySparrow: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Any medals for fu*k?
Re: Japan Has Done It Again by dayabiuuku: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
this na normal thing because ASIANS are among the peopl that FXCK most in the world

check their population

when i was in jss 2 there was one belt with battery button magnets inside it from china

they said they are using it to reduce their population

because they fxck breed and populate like rats pigs and dogs
Re: Japan Has Done It Again by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
dayabiuuku:
this na normal thing because ASIANS are among the peopl that FXCK most in the world

check their population

when i was in jss 2 there was one belt with battery button magnets inside it from china

they said they are using it to reduce their population

because they fxck breed and populate like rats pigs and dogs
lol I remember the belt story

(1) (Reply)

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? / Did Your Parents Assist You Financially To Start Up Life / Should I Be Scared???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.