Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer (50024 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by discusant: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wow. That’s the Iranian/British reporter who together with Sanusi Lamido Sanusi joined forces to campaign in giving Muhammadu Buhari to Nigeria as president.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Chirowman(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Quick recovery
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Hormonhyee93: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm also a Christian and I think this will be the first thing I'm commenting on via your messages.......what I will just tell you is that not all things are worth you putting your pens to,
Putting trust in God is the final ultimatum buh again, learning to have faith in the process of healing is vital to recovery
God gave medics the knowledge to made his work accessible to life,he expected you to be wise when it comes to decision of your health either
Just like when I don't expect my clothes to be sown itself buh requires an espertise
Like I told you again,I'm also a Christian buh it's crucial to Kno that God gives knowledge so that his work are put into practice
All I'm saying I that some of your messages aren't needed sometimes,it proves nothing of your righteousness
ALL IM INTERESTED IS YOU PREACHING THE GOSPEL THAT WITHOUT CHRIST,NO LIVE IS SAVED.......he's the final healer and only him will do what medics won't do buh again for every life saved by a medic,it's God in action,"let no man ascribe the glory of God to himself",I'm telling you this cos I'm also a medic

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Umsworld: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Thinktwicemybro:
Is it true that the ATM in chief and evil spirit emperor of Lagos was one of the robbers that attacked abiola and later become governor?.
Indeed armed robbers don't live too far from bullon vans.
30k crew please ask abiola's widow before you Rush to quote me. I can smell you coming.
[/s]

How is your comment related to the topic
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Uguruzik(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Is that why she has been silent over buhari's dangerous incompetency? Oh yes shouldn't keep quiet, she used her Amanpour program on CNN to finish former president Goodluck Jonathan. Wicked England
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by discusant: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue

She also campaigned tirelessly to remove Goodluck Jonathan as president of Nigeria.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by zabuur: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
[/b]FFK - I have spoken with my friend and sister and she confirmed to me that its true. I wish her quick recovery. She's one of the very finest women you'll ever meet. The last time I was in the states, I stayed back at her house and she treated me like a family.
I love you Christy and I wish u the very best and quickest recovery.[b]

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Elock1: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue
shebi trump na your papa abi
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
discusant:

She also campaigned tirelessly to remove Goodluck Jonathan as president of Nigeria.
no mind them I done received 13 mention because of my comment like I send
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by tete7000(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
Which one be ovarian cancer again, dis scientist sha

Ovary + cancer = ovarian cancer

Cancer can attack any part of the body,
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Walkee: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You See hw u Bad??!!

You did not wish her A safe surgery or Healing from the ailment!! undecided sad

because of two reasons
1. You see her as part of CNN crew dat exposed the Despotic n Childish behavior of your mentor n Darling Donald Trump!!

2. You probably see her as 'Unchristian' because most of you have been brainwashed into believing dat any free-thinking Americans is Satanic or Illuminati!! sad

She needs to get Well n by God Willing, She will!!

But you need to Extricate yourself from Religious bias against People!!
Also Stop bliving in conspiring theories in d Internet!! smiley
did you open twitter to read what the left, including big names and politicians were saying when Rush Limbaugh died of cancer few months ago?
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Lancer47(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
"A man power" undecided
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by micxwell(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Klass99:
Amanpour is 63 years old? Damn, she looks really good and doesn't look that old at all.

I like her and I hope she fully recovers from this, then jumps ship to Al-Jazeera.
I like her a lot too. I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Greenerie(f): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
[So sorry
quote author=hothead post=102730117]This is what killed my mom in 2013 o.. May she survive it IJN sha. [/quote]
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by micxwell(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Can we say BAD LEADERS and RELIGION are amongst the natural disasters we battle with in Nigeria. Just look at the way they immediately brought religion into the discussion on here.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Starzo: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
anti-male feminazi
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Incognito403: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
he is right.
Apparently you and the rest of you devils that conspired to removed the God sent Trump you all will pay for it.
Mark my words
Even Trump himself won't utter this devilish rubbish you're saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by jubrilELsudan: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
RIP IN ADVANCE TO HER.

SHE HAS DONE HER WORK HERE ON EARTH.

IT'S TIME FOR HER TO GO AND REST.

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by micxwell(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
zabuur:
[/b]FFK - I have spoken with my friend and sister and she confirmed to me that its true. I wish her quick recovery. She's one of the very finest women you'll ever meet. The last time I was in the states, I stayed back at her house and she treated me like a family.
I love you Christy and I wish u the very best and quickest recovery.[b]
The bold text isn't necessary though... You've violated rule 11 already..
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by xeju: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue an she also bad mouth ebere Jonathan spoil our mind on him make people vote against him and our amenable pesido come lose, na she also talk bad about Gadhafi make she die self make una stop dey mention me oh I go give you as e dey hot make no peace with the wicked na Bible talk so..
Busybody...nor mind your country
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by adm212144: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue an she also bad mouth ebere Jonathan spoil our mind on him make people vote against him and our amenable pesido come lose, na she also talk bad about Gadhafi make she die self make una stop dey mention me oh I go give you as e dey hot make no peace with the wicked na Bible talk so..
since she called death on gadafi and others as you claimed and she’s seeing the result .I hope you are not calling for her death too and you know the implications.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
adm212144:
since she called death on gadafi and others as you claimed and she’s seeing the result .I hope you are not calling for her death too and you know the implications.
all man go die last last make she die if na her turn to taste the dust mehn you don't know the power of social media till someone bad mouth you for international media ur career go dey zero level

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by stayclearofme: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
You need to have your brain examined.
Trump na your father? Trump doesn't even know you exist. Heartless soul.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Chai.. the great Amanpour
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

You will seek me and Find me when you search for me with all your Heart.
In all her write up, I didn't see where a single credit was given to GOD Almighty.

It is Folly to put your trust in Man.
It is folly to put your trust in your doctor.

No one not even the best of Medical Practioner can give you life.

This is the Greatest mistake of these guys who think they are intelligent only for them to end up being Foolish.

May she find GOD. That's my prayers for her.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
stayclearofme:

You need to have your brain examined.
go sleep your mate are sleeping know stop disturbing adult here
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by slimman007: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Uguruzik:
Is that why she has been silent over buhari's dangerous incompetency? Oh yes shouldn't keep quiet, she used her Amanpour program on CNN to finish former president Goodluck Jonathan. Wicked England

She is one of those that plunge us into the mess we are today.This same woman used her program to oust president Jonathan out of office but keep mute on that wicked man called Buhari.Well because I am human I wish quick recovery but what so ever a man soweth he/she shall reap
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by stayclearofme: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
go sleep your mate are sleeping know stop disturbing adult here
Dunce what makes you think I am in Nigeria?
Olodo.. is Trump your father? Trump doesn't even know if you exist. Heartless soul! Maggot brain!
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
stayclearofme:

Dunce what makes you think I am in Nigeria?
Olodo.. is Trump your father? Trump doesn't even know if you exist. Heartless soul! Maggot brain!
likewise me too am not in Nigeria foolish road begger with low mentality born of foolish father

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by HustlePro: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Julianaa:
Americans and cancer

Very sad

I wish her quick recovery sad
The problem is their food. Most of their foods are less and less organic and have too many chemicals as processed foods.

The new trend that they are championing now is Alternative Meats or Plant-Based Meats because some so called vegans don't like killing animals or the sight of it. What this means is that they are going to turn plant into meat-like texture and when I tried to check up how to they are going to achieve it, it was all chemical here and there.... I just closed my tab on PC and did other things with my time lol.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by stayclearofme: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
likewise me too am not in Nigeria foolish road begger with low mentality born of foolish father
Pele you are still in pain that Trump lost election. Trump sef don move on with his life.
You are insulting my father, it shows how irresponsible and stupid you are. Agbero like you, Street Urchin... Make thunder strike you dead... Oloshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.