Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] (1249 Views)

Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? / What The Sit-at-home By IPOB And MASSOB Really Means / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
I would start by saying I owe an allegiance to my country Biafra and not any man be you Nnamdi Kanu or Uwazurike or a governor or whoever, It is God, Country, then Igbo, that is the slogan, as we are getting closer to our goal and that is Biafra, I am writing this to put all of you on notice and let it be on the record, Ipob, Massob and all other groups fighting for Biafra and all Igbo leaders, the main reason why I never wanted to join the struggle is that I am a student of history and I studied what happened in South Sudan and I didn't want it to happen to us in Biafra because I know how men can get greedy for power, just look at what is going on people stealing biafran funds, we all saw how they killed each other in South Sudan the president and his deputy fighting just like Nnamdi Kanu and Uche Mefor, so I was scared of the same playing out in Biafra, but we the Biafran middlemen won't let it happen we are going to watch all of you, for now, I have no choice because nigeria is dead trust me.

First and foremost in Biafra we just not make the Nigerian mistake of allowing greed and nepotism to destroy us and in our constitution nepotism would be acrime and it should carry a jail sentence of 5-10yrs with no option for bail and anything other than this is a SCAM and we won't support it else we be like Nigeria the monster that we want to be free from.

In the same constitution, the judiciary should get their money from the constitution so they would be answerable to the people because you know the last hope of the common man is the judiciary we must not be like Nigeria, where Buhari controls the judiciary like his puppets.

Rule of law, Strong Institutions not Strong Men, equality, everything would be on merit and not by who you know, Separation of powers, as I said everyone would be equal, everyone in Biafra and there would be nothing like nepotism.

Transparency, freedom of worship[well all know Biafra is Judeo/Christian/traditional nation]but all other religions would have freedom of worship, human rights, no police carry ak47 on the streets, the army would remain in the barracks or at our borders, no crazy spending, rotation presidency and all must follow the master plan, I support 5 states for now but if Akwa Ibom would join us later, it would still be rotation presidency.

We want to always emulate Israel well in Israel their presidents go to jail and nobody is above the law, so in Biafra, if Nnamdi Kanu or Uwazurike breaks the law they would be jailed.

Biafra won't be a bounty that would be shared among victors, no you are fighting for your country and not fighting for personal gain, and if you want monetary gain tell us now so you can be paid like a mercenary.so if you are fighting now for Biafra don't expect to be made prime minister, good Nnamdi Kanu already said it himself that he won't be contesting for any office.

Biafra must be built on a master plan and not like Nigeria where this one would enter and do something else and abandon the other one's projects, all states would be allowed to develop and send little to the center.

I am warning all of you again for the last time, Biafra is not a bounty to be shared and there would be nothing like a dictatorship or ballot snatching, if you get power and mess up, I promise you, I would steal a tank and blow up the presidential house, in fact, UGM would be child's play because we must not be like Nigeria if we want to emulate Israel let us emulate them in everything, aside our intelligence agency answering to just one person that can't work for us, because in Israel MOSSAD only answers to the prime minister.

Nobody and I mean nobody would be above the law in Biafra and I repeat nepotism must be enshrined in the Biafran constitution, you see how Buhari is using nepotism as a weapon and we must not allow that to happen in Biafra.

We must be a tiny dot of democracy and a beacon of hope in Africa just like Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

Lastly, everyone fighting for Biafra we Igbos love and appreciate all your sacrifices, the ones fighting on the ground and the ones writing and talking online. God bless Biafra

https://www.biafranboys.org/warning-to-ipob-and-massob-when-you-get

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
endnigerianoow ,,town crier
mekaboy aka clown
onionbandit..confused identity
Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by OnionBandit(f): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
This guy sef..

I don't know whether to call you sell out or Fulani jihadist or ewedu guzzling moslem

You keep pouring sand sand in our stLuggur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:
This guy sef..

I don't know whether to call you sell out or Fulani jihadist or ewedu guzzling moslem

You keep pouring sand sand in our stLuggur

i just day start sef
Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by Commentor: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
It would be heaven.

Suddenly cocaine business would stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
you must hear the truth

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Commentor:
It would be heaven.

Suddenly cocaine business would stop.

even america with all the laws spends 3.9Billion dollars every year sniffing cocaine,so say something else,people would always do what they have to do,igbos are not even mexicans or colombians,which drugs do we even do?people in the north do drugs pass igbos..please say something else,my own is NEPOTISM

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
someone should past a list of igbo haters so i can always tag them.lol

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
my boy ijoba11
Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by Commentor: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
vasel15:

even america with all the laws spends 3.9Billion dollars every year sniffing cocaine,so say something else,people would always do what they have to do,igbos are not even mexicans or colombians,which drugs do we even do?people in the north do drugs pass igbos..please say something else,my own is NEPOTISM

Cocaine business would even be legalised.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Commentor:

Cocaine business would even be legalised.

if they people want it,the will of the people,america jailed blacks for decades because of 1gram of weed and today,weed is legal in many states in america,Portugal decriminalized cocaine and other drugs,in bolivia coca leaf can be bought everywhere legally,so biafra would be a sovereign nation and can decide on what they want...NEXT hater

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by heniford2: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Make we get con3 first you think NK we agree to be president or leader nobi even him go get Biafra let's be watching
Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by Commentor: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
vasel15:

if they people want it,the will of the people,america jailed blacks for decades because of 1gram of weed and today,weed is legal in many states in america,Portugal decriminalized cocaine and other drugs,in bolivia coca leaf can be bought everywhere legally,so biafra would be a sovereign nation and can decide on what they want...NEXT hater

We are saying the same thing.

Cocaine Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
Make we get con3 first you think NK we agree to be president or leader nobi even him go get Biafra let's be watching

well i am just putting it on record so everyone everywhere can read,make them no be like buhari way use 1yr choose cabinet

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Commentor:

[s]We are saying the same thing.

Cocaine Republic[/s].

no we are not,you are talking trash,i am sad i just realized i cant get back the few mins i wasted replying you

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by heniford2: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
vasel15:

well i am just putting it on record so everyone everywhere can read,make them no be like buhari way use 1yr choose cabinet
chill igbo man dey wise and everyone go compot die if you misbehave e go red 4 u make we get con3 first naw then we go begin talk this one con3 never set you done the order drink grin
Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
heniford2:
chill igbo man dey wise and everyone go compot die if you misbehave e go red 4 u make we get con3 first naw then we go begin talk this one con3 never set you done the order drink grin

lol..this na for the archives,make them know say i been talk am o
Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by heniford2: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
vasel15:

lol..this na for the archives,make them know say i been talk am o
lol relax
Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by jetwonder(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin Ikpo Smokers With Their Biafra Dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by vasel15: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
jetwonder:
grin Ikpo Smokers With Their Biafra Dream

e concern you,south sudan started in 1955 and after over 2 brutal wars they got their dream in 2011,stay there day sleep on top skate board

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob And Massob When You Get Power Do Not Misbehave[pics] by Commentor: 5:48am On Jun 15, 2021
vasel15:

no we are not,you are talking trash,i am sad i just realized i cant get back the few mins i wasted replying you

You agree with me cocaine business would be legal in Biafra.

In fact, it wouldn't even need legislation. It's thr default setting.

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Commissions 22.5km Agalaba Ring Road And Two Others, Promises More Infra / Kenya Embassy In Sweden Under Serious Pressure From Biafrans / The North Mocked Unarmed Igbo Youths When Buratai Forced Them To Swim In Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.