Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It (38315 Views)

Frank Kokori Is Dead / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Lashist(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

Osibanjo 2023. If e pain you, enter lagoon.
Lol...you are thorougly sick...how does igbo concerns what kokori said...people like you should be left in the bush. Is kokori also an 'ibo loser' because he said what's obvious? No matter how you see it, osinbanjo have been made the most powerless VP in the history of any government and that's what kokori is trying to say but dumb zombies like you will turn it to something else
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Jackson105: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...you are thorougly sick...how does igbo concerns what kokori said...people like you should be left in the bush. Is kokori also an 'ibo loser' because he said what's obvious? No matter how you see it, osinbanjo have been made the most powerless VP in the history of any government and that's what kokori is trying to say but dumb zombies like you will turn it to something else

Just shvt your mouth. How is namadi sambo better that Osibanjo now, you need sense urgently.

He is the brain behind the SOCIAL INTERVENTION FUNDS (Npower, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, convid -19 relief, survival funds, trader moni etc...also economic recovery plan

Tell me one thing Sambo was known for?
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by tnerro1(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Where can I fill form for this cabal thing self
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Saintinoo(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-appointed-me-nsitf-chairman-but-cabal-reversed-it-kokori/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
We have said this times without numbers, but our Yoruba brothers still find a way to deny the truth. What is the gain of supporting Buhari, for the Yoruba i think it is a lose lose game.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Lashist(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth. How is namadi sambo better that Osibanjo now, you need sense urgently.

He is the brain behind the SOCIAL INTERVENTION FUNDS (Npower, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, convid -19 relief, survival funds, trader moni etc...also economic recovery plan

Tell me one thing Sambo was known for?
You comparing the outspokeness of osinbajo to sambo makes you even more stupid...who was sambo before he was VP. Just a northern slow person. Comparing him to a senior SAN and a senior pastor cheesy makes you look foolish in your eyes. Why dont you compare him to USA VP dummy cheesy. If he is so proactive, why did kokori talk about this? I think you should take your stupid arguments to kokori. Protest to him to take down his words that osinbanjo hands are tied. Its him that brought this out and not any Igbo...tackle him on how osinbanjo's hands are not tied and how he is doing his job perfectly...stop being stupid on nairaland cus of likes and shares. infact you must be very stupid If you didnt read where he said the VP has brains but they have sidelined him and he cant use his powers?? cheesy...argue with Kokori. Explain how kokori is an Igbo
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Kfed4ril(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

He is the brain behind the SOCIAL INTERVENTION FUNDS (Npower, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, convid -19 relief, survival funds, trader moni etc...also economic recovery plan.

You should tell me one thing Namadi Sambo was known for?

Osibanjo 2023. If e pain you, enter lagoon.

lol
No be Tinubu 2023 again?
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Jackson105: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Lashist:

[s][/s]You comparing the outspokeness of osinbajo to sambo makes you even more stupid...who was sambo before he was VP. Just a northern slow person. Comparing him to a senior SAN and a senior pastor cheesy makes you look foolish in your eyes. Why dont you compare him to USA VP dummy cheesy. If he is so proactive, why did kokori talk about this? I think you should take your stupid arguments to kokori. Protest to him to take down his words that osinbanjo hands are tied. Its him that brought this out and not any Igbo...tackle him on how osinbanjo's hands are not tied and how he is doing his job perfectly...stop being stupid on nairaland cus of likes and shares. infact you must be very stupid If you didnt read where he said the VP has brains but they have sidelined him and he cant use his powers?? cheesy...argue with Kokori. Explain how kokori is an Igbo[s][/s]

Just shvt your mouth and stop bleating, I counter your nonsense of saying he is the most useless VP, now you are convulsing in the mouth, you need brain urgently.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You should be the Daft or Ignorant one here!!!!
He is correct!!
The 'StarBoy' title is signed to those Artistes only!!
It is Yoruba/ APC Goons dat started calling him Starboy!!

For What??

Just like Buhari is most Useless president in Nigeria's history, Osinbajo is most Useless Vice-president ever!!
Wat re his achievements??
Does he have Say in Naija??

Can you compare him to Namadi Sambo or Atiku??

Wizkid n D Weeknd re renowned for their Music Achievements!!

Osinbajo Issa Nonetity!! sad smiley
rants of a village boy, crying more than the bereaved. Better learn to be diplomatic in your endeavors. I'm not Osinbajo's fan but you can read up on his achievements, and aside that I'm not your type, I commend good things when I see them.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Lashist(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth and stop bleating, I counter your nonsense of saying he is the most useless VP, now you are convulsing in the mouth, you need brain urgently.
This is how you know slow thinking persons cheesy..you think cancelling comments gives you a point...lol..olodo. why didn't you counter his comment on he has been totally sidelined?...i didnt see where you agreed to that but with your mouth so wide you started blaming igbos like they caused your suffering. Maybe he isnt the most useless VP in the history of Nigeria but kokori said he has brains but has been benched..argue that with kokori and stop being foolish
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Lashist(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Kfed4ril:

lol
No be Tinubu 2023 again?
No mind the fool.. Make he go tell tinubu to give osinbanjo chance for 2023
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Jackson105: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Lashist:

This is how you know slow thinking persons cheesy..you think cancelling comments gives you a point...lol..olodo. why didn't you counter his comment on he has been totally sidelined?...i didnt see where you agreed to that but with your mouth so wide you started blaming igbos like they caused your suffering. Maybe he isnt the most useless VP in the history of Nigeria but kokori said he has brains but has been benched..argue that with kokori and stop being foolish

Okay, that's what I want to correct, you can continue your fooolishness
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Lashist(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:

Okay, that's what I want to correct, you can continue your fooolishness
Its funny how you think bubu is useless but dont want us to tag his administration useless? Or you dont know his admin consists of VP, ministers a d so on? cheesy. Unless you dont consider buhari the most useless president ever, my statement still holds. No reason osinbanjo 2023 o...you no dey see your fellow haters pushing tinubu for 2023? Why you no join them? cheesy
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Gentlerespect76: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
You are so funny bro. What gave you this erroneous impression that I am so young? Funnier even is the fact that you are using 76 as part of your profile ID. Guess what, you are most likely younger than me going by that id. If you want to argue further, it's left for you but stop the obsession with people's age. It doesn't concern you.

Let me also inform you that I was already a grown man when Kokori fought the military alongside other pro democracy individuals. But does that mean that he is the best candidate for the post for which Osibanjo nominated him? Is Osibanjo not in a political scheme to enlist the support of the people represented by Kokori? Please come of it. My post wasn't in any sense childish. Cynical? Yes. But childish no. And about progress? I laugh you because you don't know me.

ekestic1976:

You're obviously too young to know who Chief Frank Kokori is. You meet every issue with cynicism. That's hardly the way to make progress.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Ebi3(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Yet he is still in APC? he is not serious!
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Gbeng30(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2021
TimmyTen:
Believe it or not, this is the bitter truth.

The future of over 200million persons across 36 states in 6 geopolitical zones being remote controlled by the so called Cabal.

Nigerians, what bewitched us??!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Texasbound190: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2021
I wonder why kokori is still lamenting till now,Mr Kokori should count himself lucky for not eventually taking up the appointment,he would have been one of those we would have stoned because I wonder who is still proud to be associated with this failed govt
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by CrownWale93(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mere commissioner or "senior special attendant to the presidency matter"
clarocuzioo:
Osibanjo is a mere commissioner and is not permitted to make major appointments.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by KenModi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
TimmyTen:
Believe it or not, this is the bitter truth.

The future of over 200million persons across 36 states in 6 geopolitical zones being remote controlled by the so called Cabal.

Nigerians, what bewitched us??!

What bewitched us?! Here are the things that bewitched us: bags of rice, cooking oil and 1000 Naira notes.

I hope when next election comes we would have sense to reject their offerings/gifts and vote for credible candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.