Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant (1543 Views)

Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts / Fake Soldiers And Military Officers Paraded After Their Arrests In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by BossJamal: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Armed criminals terrorizing Awka, the Anambra State capital were given a hot chase from Dike street area, close to Eke Awka and after a gun battle with security vigilante men, they were caught at Amikwo quater of Awka.

They were on operation before luck ran out of them. One ran with gun injury, yet was captured by Jesse Hotel axis, returned back to Kenneth Dike area where they were all lighted up. It’s alleged that it was found out that one wore a military camouflage face cap, the other had an NYSC face cap. They could be armed thieves. They could be cult boys. All these happened between 8pm to 10pm yesternight.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ng.opera.news/ng/en/society/amp/04cd130ad62ddeb9e569893910143b61?espv=1

Re: Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by Emvico34: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ah. Things are getting out of hand o
Re: Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by vr0xen: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Give them the strength to walk through the valley of death directly into your arms, righteousness pls conclude.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by Keemani(m): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2021
I just signed up, who'll show me around?
Re: Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by Pmpm: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by epondudu: 5:52am On Jun 15, 2021
What if they are innocent....?
Re: Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by Nukilia: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Keemani:
Signed up to what?

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Wearin NYSC Cap And Military Cap Burnt 2death ByAnambra State Vigilant by ItsGoodToBeGood: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Keemani:

With this your agbada,,, who open gate for you?

(1) (Reply)

Strange Happenings:father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Hotel / VIDEO: Woman Beats Man Up For Using Abusive Words At Her / Nigerian Poses As Keanu Reeves To Obtain N73m From Greek Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.