Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date (1311 Views)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by chatinent: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
LOVE is a beautiful thing. The first date with a Nigerian girl has some lessons to learn. Have you been on a date with a Nigerian girl before, or are you planning to?

Image Credits: wikiHow

Look out for these signs whilst on a date with a Nigerian girl:

1. The initial talk.
Before you book a date, be precise with the girl. Let her know your budget. You may not tell her directly but spell it out. You can say things as “I’ll budget N10k for the day.” Most greedy Nigerian girls see dates as a point to eat lunch and dinner.

2. Know if she is coming alone.
This is a very important stage. Never neglect this part. You may be expecting one person and she'll come with four friends of hers to devour your two months' salary.

3. Pick your place.
Let you alone pick your place. Even in her lists of places, pick the one you can afford.

4. Avoid forcing her to eat when she pretends she doesn't want to.
Bro, avoid this to avoid premium Tears. If she says she's not hungry, leave her be.

5. Avoid the urge to ask her out officially.
The truth about this is that most Nigerian girls wear their best attitude on the first date. Give her that benefit of the doubt.

6. If you hear “you are the third guy I am going out with,” bro, take cover. I repeat, take cover.
Don't be ensnared. It may be for ruins.

7. If she wouldn't do more of the talking, please walk away.
I can't subscribe to being talkative at dates while my lady adjacent is adding finishing interjections. I rather not talk at all!

8. If she wears miniskirts, anklets, or fixes loud lashes, it is the door for you.
How can sb with no feminine courtesy be for you? Unless, of course, you are not for the reality..but pawns.

9. Be wise.
Don't speak with your pockets. Don't be pressurized into spending what you cannot avoid. Be man enough to scream it's enough. Premium Tears is not bae.

10. Be the man.
In all, be the man in the conversation. Maintain direct eye contact; win the eye battle. Don't look elsewhere whilst talking. Don't send the wrong message you are shy, ashamed, or have low esteem. Be the man.

Source: https://nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/06/ten-kinds-of-girls-to-avoid-on-first.html?m=1#more

Please share this post with anyone who needs to know.

1 Like

Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by InEvitable0000(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice tips.
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by chatinent: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na so.
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by lilvicky68(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
You for kukuma say make we avoid all girls..

2 Likes

Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
You for kukuma say make we avoid all girls..
Swears cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Topic doesn't even match post?? ?? Mtchew. Next.

1 Like

Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by Nonexisting: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't forget to ask her to help you buy condom on her way. I don't do dates in fast food joint, I like them close to the slaughter house. If it's not at the bar or restaurant of the hotel that I lodge, it's in my house.
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by KingDash: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
that's why the cartoons ugly, with your bullshit list
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by Ever8090: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2021
My own is number 4 I don't joke with it,
I will taste the food and tell you that you are lucky you didn't request for the food, it is bad that I might want to throw up .. grin
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2021
The topic doesn't match the post.
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by mosdii(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by bigmarvelous(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2021
chatinent:
LOVE is a beautiful thing. The first date with a Nigerian girl has some lessons to learn. Have you been on a date with a Nigerian girl before, or are you planning to?

Image Credits: wikiHow

Look out for these signs whilst on a date with a Nigerian girl:

1. The initial talk.
Before you book a date, be precise with the girl. Let her know your budget. You may not tell her directly but spell it out. You can say things as “I’ll budget N10k for the day.” Most greedy Nigerian girls see dates as a point to eat lunch and dinner.

2. Know if she is coming alone.
This is a very important stage. Never neglect this part. You may be expecting one person and she'll come with four friends of hers to devour your two months' salary.

3. Pick your place.
Let you alone pick your place. Even in her lists of places, pick the one you can afford.

4. Avoid forcing her to eat when she pretends she doesn't want to.
Bro, avoid this to avoid premium Tears. If she says she's not hungry, leave her be.

5. Avoid the urge to ask her out officially.
The truth about this is that most Nigerian girls wear their best attitude on the first date. Give her that benefit of the doubt.

6. If you hear “you are the third guy I am going out with,” bro, take cover. I repeat, take cover.
Don't be ensnared. It may be for ruins.

7. If she wouldn't do more of the talking, please walk away.
I can't subscribe to being talkative at dates while my lady adjacent is adding finishing interjections. I rather not talk at all!

8. If she wears miniskirts, anklets, or fixes loud lashes, it is the door for you.
How can sb with no feminine courtesy be for you? Unless, of course, you are not for the reality..but pawns.

9. Be wise.
Don't speak with your pockets. Don't be pressurized into spending what you cannot avoid. Be man enough to scream it's enough. Premium Tears is not bae.

10. Be the man.
In all, be the man in the conversation. Maintain direct eye contact; win the eye battle. Don't look elsewhere whilst talking. Don't send the wrong message you are shy, ashamed, or have low esteem. Be the man.

Source: https://nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/06/ten-kinds-of-girls-to-avoid-on-first.html?m=1#more

Please share this post with anyone who needs to know.

Nice one
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2021
This is how low Nigerian girls have made themselves - being ridiculed because of their greed.

Before you blame guys always bashing women, remember that women brought these upon themselves.

If you have ever rejected a guy not because he has a bad personality but because of his pocket, then don't complain because what you've done is create a man who will make money at any cost and treat every girl like a commodity when he has it.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Wat if she's an olosho in disguise? angry
Re: Ten Kinds Of Girls To Avoid On A First Date by Fasindo: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2021
shocked

Well!! I don't fix a date with a girl, I only invite them to make apartment.

The only place I fix a date with a girl is in my apartment. You can't come and eat my money and go free without me eating you too, after all Igbos says aka- nri kwuo aka-ekpe, aka-ekpe akwuo aka-nri.
So as a true son of Igbo land I always keep to this adage.

I have even invited Salamatu to come this weekend, and she has promised to do so

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Popular Ghanaian Influencer – Abena Korkor Goes N@k£d On Instagram / "You Are Wicked For Making Me Ejaculate In 15secs" - Fan Accuses Igbo Actress / Popular Tik Toker Bhadie Kelly's Sext@pë Leaked Online By Her Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.