Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App (854 Views)

Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by deltaboyo1: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
The Chief Executive Officer, IPI Group, Adamu Garba, has revealed that he asked Google to remove his app, Crowwe over a glitch.

This is contrary to widespread reports that Google removed his app over very poor reviews. Garba claims that he made the request because the app needed to be updated and that it would be back in the Play Store.

It will be recalled that Garba rejoiced over the Federal government’s suspension of Twitter’s operations in Nigeria, calling on social media users to instead migrate to his app, Crowwe. The statement drew the ire of Nigerians and backfired as the app’s page on Google playstore was flooded with thousands of negative reviews.

Below is a statement he shared on his social media page on the matter;

“We’ve identified a bug on Crowwe for Android contact list aggregation, as a result, we took down the app from the Google play store, we are currently updating the code, we will publish back shortly.”

He added that the app will be back up by Tuesday morning.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-i-asked-google-to-remove-it-adamu-garba-reacts-to-deletion-of-crowwe-app/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjor47tj5jxAhUQ-hQKHXYuC0UQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3m1TnT1Kf_wpAMVdryYhAs

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by deltaboyo1: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
@lalatisclala
Front page
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by obasiken: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Truth is very far from this Govt and its associates.

But Like pregnancy...Truth cannot be hidden for long
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by Flyingngel(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Which kind lie be this?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by NwaNimo1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by mbaise1000: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
This thing thinks that he is smarter than all of us, he is still insulting our collective intelligence
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by checkmatez: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Adamu giving himself uppercut 2 times daily
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by HRSweetness(f): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2021

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by theenchanter: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by BREYZ: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
deltaboyo1:
The Chief Executive Officer, IPI Group, Adamu Garba, has revealed that he asked Google to remove his app, Crowwe over a glitch.

This is contrary to widespread reports that Google removed his app over very poor reviews. Garba claims that he made the request because the app needed to be updated and that it would be back in the Play Store.

It will be recalled that Garba rejoiced over the Federal government’s suspension of Twitter’s operations in Nigeria, calling on social media users to instead migrate to his app, Crowwe. The statement drew the ire of Nigerians and backfired as the app’s page on Google playstore was flooded with thousands of negative reviews.

Below is a statement he shared on his social media page on the matter;

“We’ve identified a bug on Crowwe for Android contact list aggregation, as a result, we took down the app from the Google play store, we are currently updating the code, we will publish back shortly.”

He added that the app will be back up by Tuesday morning.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-i-asked-google-to-remove-it-adamu-garba-reacts-to-deletion-of-crowwe-app/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjor47tj5jxAhUQ-hQKHXYuC0UQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3m1TnT1Kf_wpAMVdryYhAs

Google will deny him tomorrow
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
angry

Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by Confirmedzombie: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
He said the App will be back on Tuesday morning yet the Ipob terorists are masturbating

I see ipob terorists in severe pains as they are really in shock.

Adamu Garba reaching ipob a lesson since 2010.

Shame on the useless frustrated ipob pigs and idiotas
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by AustineE1: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell! When you observe a glitch in an App,which is usually minor malfunction or false signal,while the App is still in Google playstore,the developer works on an update which replaces the old one...so I wonder why Mr Adamu asked Google to remove his?
You may need the expertise of Lier Mohammed to explain away this.
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by Ever8090: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
That app is for boko haram and Fulani bandits, nothing concern us whether Google remove it or not..I ain't having that shit on my phone
Re: I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of Crowwe App by Mynd44: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2021

(1)

Are Nigerian Police Officers Actually Nigerians ? / Gov Makinde’s Relationship With Sunday Igboho, By Elder Brother / Nigerian Rapper, Folarin Falana Popularly Known As Falz Has Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.