Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... (3673 Views)

A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This / T-boss Rains Insults To A Non-fan Who Told Her To Get Married / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by letitrainnow(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2021
A lot of women attract insults to themselves in Nysc camp because of food” – NYSC member

An NYSC member who just exited from the compulsory three weeks camp had dragged her fellow ladies who were clingy to men because they could not afford to buy food for themselves.

@Stillrare disclosed that what she saw was total rubbish and she was embarrassed and highly disgusted.

She said that in camp women were rejoicing in the hostel because they never bought meals with their hard-earned money at the eateries during their three weeks stay in the NYSC camp. Rather, the young men in camp had sponsored their meals.

Here’s what she tweeted;

“Went camping and all I can say is a lot of women attract lot of insults to themselves.

Saw women frolic and flirt around guys because they will buy them food, like FOOD oh, I was highly embarrassed and disgusted.

Come and see women rejoicing in the hostel how they haven’t bought food with their money since they came to camp, like food that they’re eating oh!

To think the food was total rubbish and they were still rejoicing over nonsense.”

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Bluntguy: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Even outside the camp, is the major problem of Nigerian girls not food?

14 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Not just in camp bro. Outside the real world, that's still their issh.
And after chopping everything,they won't even be agile to give son of man a good doggy on bed. Na so dem go lay like log of wood grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by richeeyo(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2021
You should try Ghana girls
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by advanceDNA: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Is like this one is looking for husband....trying to form independent woman......

Like she doesn’t Know this is the MO of most Nigerian women... if they never chop man money and boast to their friends about it...they no dey feel totally accomplished

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by fnep2smooth(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2021
My cousin use to say ... Nne come and visit me na at least if we don't have money you won't go hungry during your stay.

Telling them this will give them hope that food de house.

12 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Ever8090: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Not only in NYSC camp,...those bleeding species are are irresponsible in and outside the camp... depending on men to survive,..
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by lkillbrokehoes: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Not only in camp but higher institutions in Nigeria too, if you want the cheapest girls, go to any campus in Nigeria or NYSC camp, I didn't school in Nigeria but the experience I had in the camp back then ehn, that was when I realized how cheap some Nigerian girls are, very cheap and once you are loaded or you schooled abroad or you are from a well to do family, girls become over cheap, the thing just tire me back then.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Hotspotbro(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by MajesticKris: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Them plenty for. My STREET ; angry

With just

INDOMIE and COKE .....

You're in for a NICE TIME grin

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Hotspotbro(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
MajesticKris:

With just

INDOMIE and COKE .....

Where na your street?

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by McStoic(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2021
letitrainnow:
A lot of women attract insults to themselves in Nysc camp because of food” – NYSC member

An NYSC member who just exited from the compulsory three weeks camp had dragged her fellow ladies who were clingy to men because they could not afford to buy food for themselves.

@Stillrare disclosed that what she saw was total rubbish and she was embarrassed and highly disgusted.

She said that in camp women were rejoicing in the hostel because they never bought meals with their hard-earned money at the eateries during their three weeks stay in the NYSC camp. Rather, the young men in camp had sponsored their meals.

Here’s what she tweeted;

“Went camping and all I can say is a lot of women attract lot of insults to themselves.

Saw women frolic and flirt around guys because they will buy them food, like FOOD oh, I was highly embarrassed and disgusted.

Come and see women rejoicing in the hostel how they haven’t bought food with their money since they came to camp, like food that they’re eating oh!

To think the food was total rubbish and they were still rejoicing over nonsense.”

It's a painful reality. The average women sees it as sport/normal to eat a man's money. They will have ₦1000k in their hand but will want you to spend your ₦500 naira on them. Selfish streak lives in most of them, not all though...

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by phenzy(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
grin
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Dabronze(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,
These are the women that will compete with men for equality in the future Lols!
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Kylekent59: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2021
I made a lot of friends at camp. Once you are in camp, you are in. All girls are almost the same. Just buy them things and see how submissive they will be to you.

After 21 days, it is every man for himself. Understand the logic.

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by EasyPeazy: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Am sorry to say this but thats why most Nigerian girls lack value and are pretty useless.

Ask them out. They are already thinking of how to fleece you out and deceive you. They call you stupid in their mind and want to eat you to death which is quite pathethic.

But if you ask them to bed... It becomes... "All guys are same" (Double Standard)
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by MasonKendall(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2021
MajesticKris:

With just

INDOMIE and COKE .....

Send me your location and I'll be right there.

7 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2021
This shouldn't be news.

I am currently waiting for aisha to come this evening.

I have cleaned house already and dressed bed before going out.

She only asked me to make her my special indomie and egg. They would spread leg for less. My mandigo alone makes them keep forgetting stuffs so they can come back in d guise of collecting what they forgot

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by obiekunie01: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
Not just in camp bro. Outside the real world, that's still their issh.
And after chopping everything,they won't even be agile to give son of man a good doggy on bed. Na so dem go lay like log of wood grin

WALAI!

SO DISGUSTING IN BED!

spend just 30mins on her and she will start complaining and asking you if you want to kill her!

you will hear her use words like "sex na food!"
"you wan widen my body??"

in fact, they all act the same!

climb a foreign girl and you will be glad you did!
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Theboy21: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2021
obiekunie01:

WALAI!

SO DISGUSTING IN BED!

spend just 30mins on her and she will start complaining and asking you if you want to kill her!

My nigga
#teamForeignGirls

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by 1Sharon(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2021
obiekunie01:

WALAI!

SO DISGUSTING IN BED!

Saw what you did there
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by obiekunie01: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Saw what you did there

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by AgentGoat: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2021
where is mosidii now?
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by ednut1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Shameless piece of shits
Re: A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... by Taywon: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Coke and gala is enough.... Then give them promises....
Homecoming grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic / XCLUSIVE GIST: Photos: When Mariah Carey Went Nakéd / King Saheed Osupa Employs K-solo For Hiphop Album + Features Tiwa Savage, Phyno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.