Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) (38956 Views)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Yesterday in Calabar, alongside the Chairman of our great party, Prince Uche Secondus, and other party leaders, it was an absolute pleasure to receive my dear friend, former Governor Donald Duke, back into the People’s Democratic Party!

-Bukola Saraki

https://www.facebook.com/53942489961/posts/10159561238954962/

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2021
First Page again!

I dedicate this to the Incoming Governor of Ondo State. Eyitayo Jegede SAN as we wait for the Appeal Judgement on Wednesday.

PDP is Far Better than APC... Party Ideology differs.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by chatinent: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2021
I reserve my comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by CharleyBright(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Correct Man.
That's the Don of Cross River State.

Not that useless Rag-tag mumu swagging Ben Ayade that promised to build Super Highwway in CRS , but all he did was build a bushtrack leading CRS from PDP into APC.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Jashub: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Donald Duke, the only man in PDP with integrity.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Do you know?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Coldshisha: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
cool

Irrelevant party of retired Politicians

Abeg let me close this yeye thread and go and watch more photos of what Sanwo-Olu is commissioning for his 2nd year in office

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Ayade is a miscreant.

He is a political mistake Cross River made and must be corrected.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Sunnybay7: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Political alignment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by thundafire: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Ayade will be taught a lesson

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Kylekent59: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Irrelevant party of retired Politicians

Abeg let me close this yeye thread and go and watch more photos of what Sanwo-Olu is commissioning for his 2nd year in office

You are always pained whenever good news emerges.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Coldshisha: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Kylekent59:

You are always pained whenever good news emerges.

Lol

Donald duke

Saraki

Peter Obi

?! Good news hahahahaa. In Tinubu's voice "expired milk"

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2021
We need someone like Donald Duke as president

Young and energetic.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Penguin2: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2021
If we all have agreed that Atiku is too old and as a Fulani, should not succeed Buhari, then I think a Saraki/Obi2023 ticket would be fantastic.

Saraki
Peter Obi
Donald Duke

Fine brains now in PDP.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by OssyMalik: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Lol at Donald Duck
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Holadokun:
Yesterday in Calabar, alongside the Chairman of our great party, Prince Uche Secondus, and other party leaders, it was an absolute pleasure to receive my dear friend, former Governor Donald Duke, back into the People’s Democratic Party!

-Bukola Saraki

https://www.facebook.com/53942489961/posts/10159561238954962/

Clueless party mongers
Dupedope:
The ideal man for the presidency
Wrong assertion....what legacy can you point to proof for such.

travelaunz:
Stealing continue
Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Exactly
PrinceOfLagos:
We need someone like Donald Duke as president

Young and energetic.
Young Energetic shouldn't be the quality needed but YOUNG & VISIONARY !!!
CharleyBright:
Correct Man.
That's the Don of Cross River State.

Not that useless Rag-tag mumu swagging Ben Ayade that promised to build Super Highwway in CRS , but all he did was build a bushtrack leading CRS from PDP into APC.
Benards:

Sorry oooo
If you are a youth and still have affiliations with PDP or APC going by the crop of political actors in the two parties then you are a lost case and also one of Nigeria's problem.

They are all the same.

We need young visionary leaders.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by wwwihy: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Donald Duke feather weight politician

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
There's no difference between politician's and ashawo's

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Fine Duke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by iservwurld(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Oga Donald Duke, I love u oh bt Oga dey one place. My 1cent.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
chatinent:
I reserve my comment.
me i comment my reserve. But what do these people want again ?
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by A305: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
I swear, these guys are clueless. They have no idea what they doing.

Jumping ship anyhow because they refused to be recognized at a former party. That alone should be the message sents to Nigerians/UARians that; these guys are just after their personal gains NOT for the betterment and living improvement of the average Nigerian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Same people rubbish.though better Dan going to d satanic occultic apc
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by nurex01(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2021
APC=PDP

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Optimistguy1969: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Someone please complete the statement below.
"Our politicians are all political _ros_ _ _u_es"

No shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2021
I just hope he gets his chance to prove himself again bcoz the game has upgraded now.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Two party thieves. But PDP get sensible team in economic and security than APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.