Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Monster Hunter Movie Has Marines In It Because Of Metal Gear Solid, Apparent - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Monster Hunter Movie Has Marines In It Because Of Metal Gear Solid, Apparent (488 Views)

Cyber Hunter Mobile Gameplay / Monster Hunter Stories Mobile Game Play #4 / My Monster Hunter Stories Gameplay#2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Monster Hunter Movie Has Marines In It Because Of Metal Gear Solid, Apparent by miniming: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2021
The Monster Hunter movie has marines in it because of Metal Gear Solid, apparently

One of the most scorchingly hot takes in recent history is that, you know what, the Monster Hunter movie is a great laugh—it might even be the best videogame movie ever made. Not a little of this is down to its faithfulness with most aspects of Capcom's long-running series, but the slightly Hollywood exception is that they stuck a load of marines in there. pg slot

Director Paul W.S. Anderson recently spoke to IGN about elements of the film, observing that the concept of bringing 'modern' humans into the Monster Hunter setting was inspired by the feeling he had playing one of the games for the first time: examining these luscious virtual landscapes as an outsider.

"I was influenced by the first time I played the game or anyone plays the game, you know, you're a modern person going into this world and discovering it for the first time. And you're doing so with a character you've created [....] so you're essentially a stranger going into this world, and I wanted to recreate this sense of wonder I had the first time I went into this world. You can only have that sense of wonder if you're seeing it with fresh eyes."
Re: The Monster Hunter Movie Has Marines In It Because Of Metal Gear Solid, Apparent by Badca81: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Are you okay , how are the two related ?

(1) (Reply)

Control PC Games By TV Remote Using Arduino Uno / Guess What's Back ,it's Opera Shake And Win Promo / Check Out List Of The New Launching Website At "Latest Bingo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.