Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (40474 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by GOTVee: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, MURIC did nothing wrong in my opinion. Jesus christ is not a violent person hence we Christians should not be angered by compliments directed to our lord sad
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by BabaOneChance: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Like he said, if Prophet Mohammed had been compared to a cow, which is even an animal abuse to me, all the ragheads from the north would be razing houses by now.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Had it been A fellow Christian compare anything to Muhammad, I'm very sure Churches in Northern Nigeria must have been razed down

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by RichBoy247: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
BKayy:
Imagine the CAN president saying Peter Obi is like Muhammad.
I wonder what would have happened in the North and entire Muslim world
Shekau might resurrect and behead one Christian

The CAN President is mentally sound. MUMURIC idiot is mentally unstable, how do you compare a man suffering from chronic madness (Ishiaq Akintola) to a sane man?

MUMURIC idiot called Ishiaq Akintola will soon be nakked at Bodija MArket in Ibadan.

I am a Muslim.
I am not Stupid nor MAD like Ishaq Akintola and fellow idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by RichBoy247: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
MUMURIC the one man association funded by the Buhari govt to plant seeds of discord in the SW

They will both die miserably.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by nyiamfrank: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=November1857 post=102742568][/quote]
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by dmbb: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Religious intolerance
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
I day tell you.
Comparing a murderer to Jesus. How stupid this MURIC animal can be .

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Blackdisciple(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
What's wrong if we compare their Muhammad to anything or anyone we like since they see nothing wrong in comparing Jesus to a mortal man?

They will cut your head off...

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by DAramis: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Flip this information by comparing Mohammed with one South West politician now (Jagaban) and you will be surprised with the swiftness which FATWA will be declared on you. Not forgetting the crises that will erupt.

Some people have monopoly over madness sha.

7 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
What's wrong if we compare their Muhammad to anything or anyone we like since they see nothing wrong in comparing Jesus to a mortal man?

They will come with cutlasses for your head.
Religion of deceit. Peace my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Eriokanmi: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
The man don dey misyearn lately. Unless old Morris

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Blackdisciple(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
MUMURIC the one man association funded by the Buhari govt to plant seeds of discord in the SW

You garrit

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Unclefemolala(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
But when you as much as make a joke of their prophet...they behead you and start a jihad against you and your tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Charlie2020(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
. Hmm! Try it and see if they'll not pass a death verdict against you for blasphemy

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
why is a one-man organisation like MURIC getting publicity

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Temmylee01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
That useless man comparing buhari and Jesus what has their Mohammed done for them if not teaching them how to shook ak and bomb everywhere bunch of nuisances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Blackdisciple(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
If it was the other way round comparing Moha'med with someone the whole country would have been turned upside down..

Religion of piss oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Charlie2020(f): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
. Try it and see if they'll not pass a death verdict against you for blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by PAWG(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
This guy should've used comparing Buhari to Jesus for positive reasons rather than this, he's acting like the very persons he's criticizing.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
QuotaSystem:
...PMB is already the best infrastructure President since 1999 cool

Infrastructural President??!... What does that even mean??!

He is either the best or nothing.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by renew4life: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
ednut1:
why is a one-man organisation like MURIC getting publicity
I just Wonder !

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by UstazAhmed(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
He only pointed out an illustration. We respect Prophet Isah (PBUH), this Ayodele should stop clutching on straws. Islam is a religion of peace and we respect the Holy Prophets
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by davidque: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
Two wrongs can never make a right.........just because someone doesn't respect your God doesn't give you the room or justification for disrespecting theirs. Lets do the right thing for all the right reasons. I don't disrespect the islamic Holy prophet simply because respect is needed for coexistence. However, MURIC has consistently shown itself as a devilish and very divisive entity that we must not fail to answer anytime they open their mouth to utter rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ukahrawah: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
All of them must bow to our Lord Jesus Christ.

MURIC has always been a disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Zachsneider: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
I think every member of MURIC 's head is filled with shiit instead of brains. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Everyone will readily suspect when a man that never hides his hatred for Christianity and Christians just wake to be quoting the Bible.
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Patrioticman007(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
But Buhari is a god no doubt....I just love that man...

The god of islamaphobists & Dorian's.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Ademola47(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Osebanjo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
How Ishaq became a proffessor i would never understand. Well maybe Islamic prof. More than a disgrace self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by WINDSOW(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.
You are the grandmother of stupidity! Why didn't the idiot use the pedophile Mohammed as an illustration? Since MURIC has decided to be insensitive and foolish, he and all his supporters will suffer shame and absolute disgrace. Retards!!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / GRV Visits, Supports Those Injured By Election Violence In Lagos (Photos) / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.