Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (40477 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by orazx: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
this is out of line because MURIC did not say anything derogatory about Jesus. But you did about muhammad. Jesus was human. Buhari is human. So what's the big deal here?. The only difference is Jesus was sanctified and made prophet and messanger but Buhari is not

So why do you people bark and threaten anyone that speaks against muhammad?
Point of Correction just is not human.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Emma1Oj(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Aside Fashola, I haven't seen anyone in this Buhari cabinet that's sensible.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Ekez(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
But Buhari is a god no doubt....I just love that man...

cilimumu

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by kissdabride: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.
Go back and read it again before you start comparing Muhammed to sowore
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by orazx: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tectono:
Let the primate bring an evidence showing that Jesus existed. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

Take your Export Business to the mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Haven't seen the publication though.

However, MURIC SHOULDN'T compare or use any derogatory words on others' Faith. This is unislamic, I don't think MURIC can stoop that low.

Anyone with that MURIC's publication please
I'm glad you haven't reached conclusion. It is up to you to believe Kiristeni. They lie and you can smell their lies.

First all there is NOTHING derogatory by drawing parallel character btw average human being and prophet or messanger. Why do Christians claim they are "christlike", isn't this comparison? CHRISTIANs needs to stop their foolish emotional gibberish. They are the ones they always make blasphemous statements about Islam. How is comparing Buhari with Jesus the same as comparing muhammad with rat?.. kiriyo are very foolish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ensamy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
West2019:
My dog is better than Muhammad.
This thing wey u write now , if na here for Kano grin grin riot don burst every where na now so, with burning, killings and destruction. But it can't happen like that in Saudi Arabia even if you pour Pig blood on KAABA ( that big black stone), they are more refined. Such a violent spirit at the mention of wetin you write now in kano grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by kissdabride: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

Yes to you Muslim Buhari gave birth to your Muhammed. That is d best comparison Mohammed - muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Reglad2020: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Does it mean there is nothing good in Muhammad that he could likened buhari to ?
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Bighead95(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wahala sleep jejely na we human dey wake am up mtcwwwwwwww......... One oduduwa one biafra Bleep our government
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Marpol2021(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:

KEEP KWAYET, ANOTHER ISLAMIC TERROSIT SPOTTED. WHY DIDN'T HE COMPARE BUHARI WITH MOHAMMED?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by houseontherock: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
rayvelez:
If we compare that paedophile muhammed to a cartoon now the muslim terrorists will cry and wail.
Wanted to like your post again and again, too bad I can give only one like

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by justjify(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cluless Bo.ohari is like prophet Moohamed
grin grin grin grin
I hope it sounds well?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Oshokalo: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

u are a mumu man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by kissdabride: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
There was no comparison but somehow educated South cannot read and comprehend they immediately resort to foolish angst. The statement made was simple to comprehend it took a lesson from the life of Jesus to explain the typical human resort to ungratefulness.
Muhammed who's duty is just to marry many wives can't be emulate by your mumuric brainwash terrorist
Salafist

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by justjify(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

Dundee just got spotted.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by atheistandproud(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
but Jesus himself is dead according to your literature. He was nailed on the cross.. So what's blasphemy here?

Muhammad is alive bah?

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by elisho: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
for me buhari is bigger then Muhammed there king

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
orazx:

So why do you people bark and threaten anyone that speaks against muhammad?
Point of Correction just is not human.

if you compare good character of average person to muhammad there is nothing wrong. This is what MURIC said but your pastor took it the wrong way. But to say muhammad is rat is blasphemy. Looks like you people need to be in class to learn all over again.

Why do you call yourselves "christlike"?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Shaev7(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Common cartoon wey dem draw Mohammed dey kill put, but Christians do not bother.
Shame on those fanatic Islam.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Elioandrew: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Replying to primate Ayodele, I understand his grievance, but at the same time, there's really no need to respond to an idiot who knows nothing about his own faith. You see, there's no need to fight this fight for God. God knows how to and will fight for Himself and us His seed. Let them(muric) think they're doing us. God cannot be mocked.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
but Jesus himself is dead according to your literature. He was nailed on the cross.. So what's blasphemy here?

So allah was drunked in Quran when he said Jesus your Messiah is alive till today abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

Muhammad is alive bah?
every human being will die. So what's special in that?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Shaev7(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
rayvelez:
If we compare that paedophile muhammed to a cartoon now the muslim terrorists will cry and wail.
Not only that, they will kill
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Reglad2020: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Isn’t there anything good in Muhammad that muric could compare buhari to ? Isn’t there a record that he healed anyone or raised any dead or opened the eyes of a blind man or fed multitudes with five loaves of bread and two fishes or he healed ten leper’s or he died and rose the third day and he’s alive forever ? Hallelujah My Jesus did all this and much more
Empiree:
this is out of line because MURIC did not say anything derogatory about Jesus. But you did about muhammad. Jesus was human. Buhari is human. So what's the big deal here?. The only difference is Jesus was sanctified and made prophet and messanger but Buhari is not

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Haven't seen the publication though.

However, MURIC SHOULDN'T compare or use any derogatory words on others' Faith. This is unislamic, I don't think MURIC can stoop that low.

Anyone with that MURIC's publication please
MURIC does not do such, i dont know where Primate Ayodele deduce such, is like talking and buttress my point with the word of prophet Muhammed as evidence that is what he called comparision (for cry out loud) how does citing an evidence turn to comparision, if that is really comparision then all pastor are guilty of this because they quote from bible where jesus was mentioned during their sermon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Sunnydoo: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
See what happens to him and buhari if he does not disassociate himself from that hell bent Muric guy.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Depressed101: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Racoon:
[s]Of course the caliphate wannabe MURIC terrorist man can see that there is no incidence of carnage across this nation even with this his utterly insensitive statement of comparism.

Now imagine the chaos, anarchy, bloodshed and senseless killings that would have long engulfed this nation if it were the headslammers prophet that was compared in the same regard.He cant equate the tyrant president to prophet Muhammed but only with Jesus Christ.Anu mpama[/s].
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
RightChannel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus&amp

oga that jew man called jesus was also a mere mortal ......person that was paraded like a criminal nake......buhari is greater than jesus and mohammed
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by atheistandproud(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
every human being will die. So what's special in that?

Your comment talked about one religious figure dying. If we talk about the other dead Arabic warlord who committed multiple war crimes and broke several treaties. Would you be so dismissive?

Personally I don't give two cents. You Moslems and your false piety and Christians with their hypocrisy can screw each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.