Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. (857 Views)

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? / What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2021
What makes a person a male or female?

Biologically/naturally, a male has a penis and two testes. His chest is flat and he neither develops breasts like a female nor does he produce breast milk like a female. These are the core physical features of a male.

A female, on the other hand, has a vagina and develops breasts and breast milk.

The organ - penis or vagina - a person is born with determines their gender.

The point of all these is stated below.

No matter how handsome, good looking, pretty, beautiful or whatever a male may appear, he is not a woman. Regardless of how "soft" or even feminine a male may appear, it should never make him sexually desirable to other males.
It doesn't matter how stone-faced, "ugly", hard or whatever, a male may appear, he should never desire a person of the same gender or be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.

It is an aberration for a male to desire another male for sexual relationship. A male should not be a sexual object to another male. It is abnormal. It is an abomination.

Also, no matter how "ugly" or stone-faced a female looks, she is not a male. No matter how hard, muscular or even masculine a female is, she is female and should never be sexually attractive to other females. Such an attraction, wherever it exists, is an aberration. It is an abomination.

Regardless of how soft, pretty, beautiful, or whatever, a female may appear, she should neither desire nor be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.
Sexual reassignment is an abomination. YHVH of Hosts sees it as detestable. It is from the pit of darkness. It is of the devil. What a person feels within - as long as gender is concerned - is irrelevant and shouldn't determine the person's gender. The mind can be tampered with - deceived or influenced. But the physical features don't lie with respect to gender.

The feeling of being a male trapped in a female body or a female trapped in a male body is satanic.

The Crux of the matter is that no physical feature of a person should ever make such a person sexually appealing to the people of the same gender. No physical feature of a person of the same gender should ever make such a person sexually attractive to you.

Same-sex attraction is a thing of the mind. The mind can be tampered with - deceived, influenced, manipulated, etc.

Allow the Word of YHVH of Hosts to rule your mind. Don't let your mind rule you into eternal damnation.

Isaiah 8:20 Consult God's instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Jer 6:16 This is what YHVH says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it." '

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

2 Likes

Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
The role nature have given u is to be fruitful..Jesus cursed the tree that was not fruitful..it's one of the reasons many are dying like chicken today, some are not fruitful.. question is do I know if am fruitful
1. When u are a source if joy and happiness to everyone around u
2. When u have soldiers of Christ like urself in your group or family
3. When ur contribution to ur office, home or society can be felt

And No, u don't have to be Dangote to show it..start by giving ur life to CHRIST JESUS sincerely and chat me up wen u do. Holy Spirit has many assignment for u..it will help bring out ur fruitfulness..relax and make d right decision
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Did you come out of the womb a male? Remain a male.

Did you come out of the womb a female? Remain a female.

Stick with the role which nature has assigned to you.

Those silly feelings of "male trapped in a female body" or "female trapped in a male body", are satanic/demonic.

Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is shameful, abominable and detestable for any male to long to be desired by other males for sexual relationship. The same goes for any female.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by Jesterinjay: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
But these LGBTQ People won't listen and its even worse they are getting support and approval. And imagine trying to legalize it in nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by bepositive11: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
elated177:
What makes a person a male or female?

Biologically/naturally, a male has a penis and two testes. His chest is flat and he neither develops breasts like a female nor does he produce breast milk like a female. These are the core physical features of a male.

A female, on the other hand, has a vagina and develops breasts and breast milk.

The organ - penis or vagina - a person is born with determines their gender.

The point of all these is stated below.

No matter how handsome, good looking, pretty, beautiful or whatever a male may appear, he is not a woman. Regardless of how "soft" or even feminine a male may appear, it should never make him sexually desirable to other males.
It doesn't matter how stone-faced, "ugly", hard or whatever, a male may appear, he should never desire a person of the same gender or be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.

It is an aberration for a male to desire another male for sexual relationship. A male should not be a sexual object to another male. It is abnormal. It is an abomination.

Also, no matter how "ugly" or stone-faced a female looks, she is not a male. No matter how hard, muscular or even masculine a female is, she is female and should never be sexually attractive to other females. Such an attraction, wherever it exists, is an aberration. It is an abomination.

Regardless of how soft, pretty, beautiful, or whatever, a female may appear, she should neither desire nor be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.
Sexual reassignment is an abomination. YHVH of Hosts sees it as detestable. It is from the pit of darkness. It is of the devil. What a person feels within - as long as gender is concerned - is irrelevant and shouldn't determine the person's gender. The mind can be tampered with - deceived or influenced. But the physical features don't lie with respect to gender.

The feeling of being a male trapped in a female body or a female trapped in a male body is satanic.

The Crux of the matter is that no physical feature of a person should ever make such a person sexually appealing to the people of the same gender. No physical feature of a person of the same gender should ever make such a person sexually attractive to you.

Same-sex attraction is a thing of the mind. The mind can be tampered with - deceived, influenced, manipulated, etc.

Allow the Word of YHVH of Hosts to rule your mind. Don't let your mind rule you into eternal damnation.

Isaiah 8:20 Consult God's instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Jer 6:16 This is what YHVH says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it." '

I am just a messenger.

I'm not a fan of LGBTQ, but I don't agree with you statement on sexual attraction.

A woman can find another woman sexually attractive but that doesn't mean that she should desire having sex with her and the same goes for men.

I think the problem with a lot of these LGBTQ relationships is that they think that finding someone sexually attractive means that they should have sex with them. It's very shallow.

Sex was made for reproduction. We should only have sex with those whom we wish to reproduce with.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
bepositive11:

I'm not a fan of LGBTQ, but I don't agree with you statement on sexual attraction.

A woman can find another woman sexually attractive but that doesn't mean that she should desire having sex with her and the same goes for men.

I think the problem with a lot of these LGBTQ relationships is that they think that finding someone sexually attractive means that they should have sex with them. It's very shallow.

Sex was made for reproduction. We should only have sex with those whom we wish to reproduce with.

Is it normal for an individual to find another individual of the same gender sexually attractive?
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by bepositive11: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
elated177:

Is it normal for an individual to find another individual of the same gender sexually attractive?

So you're telling me that you can't recognize another attractive man or woman? You really feel that you're the only sexually attractive human on the planet?
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
bepositive11:

So you're telling me that you can't recognize another attractive man or woman? You really feel that you're the only sexually attractive human on the planet?

Don't change your tongue.

Answer the question asked of you.

Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by bepositive11: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2021
elated177:

Don't change your tongue.

Answer the question asked of you.

I can recognize a sexy person regardless of their gender but I have no interest in having sex with someone of the same gender. It's not the same for you?
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2021
bepositive11:

I can recognize a sexy person regardless of their gender but I have no interest in having sex with someone of the same gender. It's not the same for you?

Sexy person? Ehehehehe! Worldly invention.

How can an individual find another individual of the same sex sexually attractive unless he/she is a homosexual/lesbian? Is it possible?
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by bepositive11: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2021
elated177:

Sexy person? Ehehehehe! Worldly invention.

How can an individual find another individual of the same sex sexually attractive unless he/she is a homosexual/lesbian? Is it possible?

Finding someone sexy or sexually attractive is not the same as romantic attraction.

Just because I think someone looks sexy doesn't mean that I want to have sex with them. I'm only interested in sex with people I'm romantically attracted to which is always of the opposite gender. I don't get romantically attracted to people of the same gender.

I don't need your help with defining who I am. Confident men and women are conformable with admitting when someone of the same gender is attractive. That doesn't mean they're homosexuals.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
bepositive11:

Finding someone sexy or sexually attractive is not the same as romantic attraction.

Just because I think someone looks sexy doesn't mean that I want to have sex with them. I'm only interested in sex with people I'm romantically attracted to which is always of the opposite gender. I don't get romantically attracted to people of the same gender.

I don't need your help with defining who I am. Confident men and women are conformable with admitting when someone of the same gender is attractive. That doesn't mean they're homosexuals.

I am no longer interested in this line of discussion.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by bepositive11: 1:10am On Jun 19, 2021
elated177:

I am no longer interested in this line of discussion.

Same here. Everyone's different. You may not think like me, but I've met others who feel the same.

Have a good weekend.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2021
bepositive11:

Same here. Everyone's different. You may not think like me, but I've met others who feel the same.

Have a good weekend.

Read this:

Romans 1: 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Pay attention to this: "were inflamed with lust for one another".

It is abnormal for a male to find another male sexually attractive. The same goes for the female.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by bepositive11: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
elated177:

Read this:

Romans 1: 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Pay attention to this: "were inflamed with lust for one another".

It is abnormal for a male to find another male sexually attractive. The same goes for the female.

Please, let's just stop here. I'm tired of explaining to you. Have a good day.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
bepositive11:

Please, let's just stop here. I'm tired of explaining to you. Have a good day.

If you are finding your fellow guys sexually attractive, just know that it is not normal. Such shouldn't be. That is all I want you to understand.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by bepositive11: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
elated177:

If you are finding your fellow guys sexually attractive, just know that it is not normal. Such shouldn't be. That is all I want you to understand.

Again, I have no interest in sex with anyone of the same gender. I've never had feelings for anyone of the same gender and I never will.

We have different views on the meaning of finding someone sexy or sexually attractive. To me, it's just the looks but I think to you, it means arousing sexual desire.

I've met people who think like me. Are you normal or am I the one who's normal?

There's one thing we both agree on though. We're both against sex with someone of the same gender. Let's leave it at that.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
bepositive11:

There's one thing we both agree on though. We're both against sex with someone of the same gender.

Sublime.
Re: Nature, Biology, Gender And Sexuality: Play The Role Nature Has Given You. by elated177: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Help How Can I Increase Width Of... / I Met Symply Tacha Of Big Brother Naija / A SEX Worker Who Service Ghost Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.