Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise (607 Views)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by RealNakupenda: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2021
All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-Pls Advise

Good day, I am fuming and I need someone to help me calm down before I break my husband’s head. I mean it. I may be arrested for violence at this rate. And I don’t care. Maybe because I am too angry but can you blame me for being angry like this?

Early this year, I got a new sale girl in my shop. This girl is from Ekiti. She was a complete bush girl but very sharp. I taught her everything and before long, she started to manage my business very well. I could leave her to it and all will be fine.

Somehow, this girl started being too familiar with me and my husband. I thought its because we have taken her like our own daughter and we allow her enter our house, eat, handle business cash, make decisions freely. But the level of familiarity was annoying.

Some of the things I noticed was: she would be laughing with my husband or me without curtesy. I cant explain in detail but you know when an employee feels too relaxed in the presence of the boss? She can even be on the phone and we are calling her …she will not end the call but continue until she is done talking …

I called her and warned her about her change in attitude and she said she will change. Until last month,one day, I was talking to her and she practically walked out on me. What I was telling her was that she forget to make some important orders that would affect sales in the coming week, I was angry because those orders are fast moving and really bring good sales for us.

This girls was like,madam, I am very busy, I will do it later. I told her no…do the order right now…and next thing she said was,ma, please don’t disturb me, I already told you I will do it later na. My mouth went wide open at the effrontery. I called her and told her that if she does not apologize, she is fired.

This girl now said, that I dare not fire her otherwise, she will open my dirty secrets in public. Like what was she talking about? I dragged her by her shirt and told her she must reveal what she meant by opening my dirty secrets. I was so upset that I began to beat her up until she began to talk.

That was when she said, that ehen, is it not my husband that is chasing her, telling her to come and give him a head. That he likes it so much…that his wife used to give him a head but since he got infected, that I have not given him a head for months. Ah…mogbe. Like…what the heck?

That she told my husband that he needs to pay before she can do what he wants. That my husband promised to pay and she went ahead and gave him a head and he said she is not good. That she has no skills in giving orals. So,he will not pay her. That he has been telling him if he does not pay, that she will report him to me. That my husband then said she is a bush girl that does not know anything.

All these things she said, got me so upset that I beat the hell out of her ehen…I beat her and threw her out of my store. She began to beg for forgiveness and I told her she is a big fool. She can get lost for all I care.

On getting home and confronting my husband, my husband said he is sorry but it was the girl that came to him, flirting with him, promising to give him mind blowing s8x but he kept denying her. Then next thing, she started to beg him for s8x and he felt oral is not the same but that soon as she touched him, he realized it was wrong of him and he told he would never do that with her again.

Can you imagine how he thinks that oral is not really cheating? What if I go and give another man oral too? I knowhow much he enjoys oral so his stupid excuse is making me so mad. Now, am looking at this girl and me and wondering, what on earth would attract my husband to this dirty girl. I am not boasting but I am a very s8xy woman. I got what any man would want: looks, curves and s8x appeal.

I do all the bed room tricks and more. And this is what I get in return. I feel so disgusted at him. So, its true, if a man would cheat he would cheat even if he has the whole world given to him.

My only anger now is that he admitted he was happy I beat the girl and sent her away. That she was becoming unbearable for him. I feel like I should beat him the way I beat that girl but he is begging me, promising me heaven and earth… I have been so angry that I cannot let him touch me again. When we try to make love, I keep picturing that dirty girl sucking my husband’s balls and it puts me off. If he had even chosen a better looking slut….

Its been almost a month and I don’t know how to move past this issue. I am also afraid that if I hold out too long, then I maybe giving hubby reason to go and be foolish again. I need help…psychological help and advice on how to deal with this trauma of always feeling angry, wanting to beat my husband and the turn off I get when my husband tries to make love to me.

Please advise me…

SOURCE : https://livelystones.ng/2021/06/15/all-men-cheat-but-i-cant-get-over-the-psychological-trauma-pls-advise/
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by LadyRosa(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Lol...
Reasons why I'm very careful with rushing into marriage.
Cheating no dey too vex me, Wetin dey vex me na how you take cheat. This man is just a stupid one.
I cant even marry someone like this, I get spiritual scan wey dey help me scan silly people in a jiffy.
I like men wey dey cheat way too codedly, like you need to start digging without any prompt indication for you to know. If a man doesn't give me any reason to sniff around, then I don't pry... NO TIME.

Men #prick na community property. Anytime wey e reach your hand, use an to your satisfaction because na your turn be that.
Re: All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise by Nonexisting: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2021
So because a girl gave your husband ordinary head, you won't let us hear word.

(1) (Reply)

Fuckin Ikwerres / Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old / VIDEO: Oyibo Man Get Stuck While Ch0ping A S*x Doll, Calls Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.