Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car (725 Views)

Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue / Help My Baby Boy's D4 Light Blinks Constantly / After Engine Washing, My Honda Baby Boy Is Not The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car by ashala(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Good people, please I have been having issues with my Honda Baby Boy.
I recently changed the engine and gear box but I noticed that the D4 light keeps flashing on the dashboard when I turn the ignition or start the car.
This has resulted to the gear not selecting well.
Please has anyone had that issue and how was it resolved?
Re: Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car by Midoda: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Gear switch hopefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car by Idabakanta: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Baba, na that speedometer sensor on the gear towards the back..
Re: Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car by andresia(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
That stuff disturbed me for many months years back.

Changed gearbox sensors and no way.

Worked on the distribution coil and everything returned to normal.

Check the sensors or distribution coil

1 Like

Re: Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car by ashala(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
andresia:
That stuff disturbed me for many months years back.

Changed gearbox sensors and no way.

Worked on the distribution coil and everything returned to normal.

Check the sensors or distribution coil

That thing can be so annoying eh.
Let me follow ur advice and see.

(1) (Reply)

My Gear Box Palavar / Nigeria Police Stops Issuance Of Tinted Permit / My Experience With Ford Galaxy Interstate Public Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.